New Gems for Assassins in Path of Exile: Blight - Part One

Reposting since was ignored.

I have a question for Natalia or any GGG member that might have an answer about Nightblade support.. If it has already been asked, I apologize.

Is the Elusive granted by Nightblade Support applied through critical hits with spells while holding a dagger or claw or does it have to be critical hits with the dagger or claw itself using, say, Viper Strike?

Thanks for everything you do, new league looks great.
Interesting. I guess we can forget ViperStrike+MeleeSplash combo now. That's good news :)
Looks amazing.
Last edited by obi36 on Aug 27, 2019, 4:58:59 PM
"
Seanana wrote:
Reposting since was ignored.

I have a question for Natalia or any GGG member that might have an answer about Nightblade support.. If it has already been asked, I apologize.

Is the Elusive granted by Nightblade Support applied through critical hits with spells while holding a dagger or claw or does it have to be critical hits with the dagger or claw itself using, say, Viper Strike?

Thanks for everything you do, new league looks great.

Ofc not Nightblade Support is only support for melee attacks not spells. As a spell caster you can only get Elusive via withering step. But as you can see on vid at 0:16 withering step has some special effectives for it and let you reach somewhere 140% ish of that 40% ms, 20% dodge spell dodge and going down very quick like 3-4 second to be 0 again. Where you need to refresh effect with withering step again and again.

PSA if you watched on slow motion Withering step reset cooldown which is also 3-4 second after the old Elusive buff ended so there will be some time gaps for spell casters so you need to be carefull when you active it.

Its just a cooler version of phase run so w/e you press any spell/attack the buff expire and only melee can keep that effect via nightblade.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Aug 27, 2019, 7:10:35 PM
"
Xystre wrote:
will calculations with poison get a rework too?

This please.

There is literally no reason to scale poison dmg/dmg over time/ailments. Because it's based off of 20% of your initial hit. Scaling regular dmg for your hits is always the better option because you scale your hits AND your poison dmg at the same time.

pls fix.
This league is very good but some chancing and new update not necessary.(This is my opinion by the way) Because 'Cobra Lash' very similar the spectral throw gem. First updates become to original news or little options changing. But this last 2 or 3 league updates very like before itself. I should tell always like this game and ofcourse all league have an available good part and bad part. And I thank you all time for this good parts. Just I want little be original update in the future update. Original attacking gems, original items etc.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

horde?

minions, no matter how cheap and/or strong are not 'fun' the way other, more active playstyles are.

bow builds, wanders, casters - they offer much more active playstyle, higher damage and no hassle clearspeed. managing minions is tedious, even if youve got 4 shaper-level 6linked spectres that never die - you still have to consider convocation etc maintenance

why bother when Tornado Shot or Cyclone or ED/Contaigion or Ice Nova or Divine Ire or Scourge Arrow do the same with less hassle?

not to mention that aggressive/passive support gems are TERRIBLE revolting design that is not only dissapointed but plain bad

after people realise that minions are the same as ever (just stronger, power creep is mandatory) theyll move on and that wont take long

if the league mechanic can be player-damaged - minions you cannot control are worse choice than Tornado Shot that you actually can

Sorry, do you work at GGG? Do you get to dictate the meta and ram the incoming 'best' playstyles down our collective throats? No? Right. Then that renders everything you said merely an opinion, doesn't it?

Also, way to go missing the facetiousness of the emphatic asterisks. Are you new to interacting with me or just desperate to argue pointlessly?

Spoiler
Besides, ♫ I know something you don't know ♫...

I know I'm not the best forum user here, but please try to check who you're quoting and if they're relevant to what you're going to post, because I got system messages for the two posts above. :P
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Thanks (I'll try the same)! ♡

And sorry for off-topic! But I cosider a friendly talk to be better than none. :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Will we be getting new wand attacks or rework at any time?
another attempt of making an assasin a viable ascendancy/poison being a viable source of dot?
Lets hope it works ;)
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Aug 28, 2019, 11:18:49 AM
cool stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info