[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Mephisto415 wrote:
ok so I'm trying to run the shapers/geofri's strength stacking version of this for mapping.

Trying to figure out how to upgrade my weapon. Right now using +1 socketed gems, supported by lvl 1 fortify, and minions have 27% increased attack/cast speed

looking on poe.ninja at this build I see lot's of people using aspect of the avian on their weapon, even if they're running flesh and stone, purity of elements, pride setup like me. How are they fitting avian in without running Saqawals chest? I'm confused... should i be using aspect of the avian on this build? what do u drop to use it?

To run avian you need to grab the nodes wheel around Sovereignty passive skill node. Aswell as getting jewels with 1% reduced mana reserved, enlighten lvl 4.

Avian is a BIG damage and speed boost, if you have Saqawal, otherwise don't use it.

Elemental resistances should not be a problem, so you can drop try to drop purity of elements. Or you can maybe drop flesh n stone and put a Maim Support linked to a golem to compensate the loss of flesh n stone.

I personally don't like Geofris because it grants Zealot Oath... which basically disable you ability to regen life without a flask or a zombie leeching life for you, which can be annoying and dangerous in some situations, especially against high chaos damage or any DoT that prevent you ES to regen
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on May 25, 2020, 6:35:09 PM
"
Mephisto415 wrote:
ok so I'm trying to run the shapers/geofri's strength stacking version of this for mapping.

Trying to figure out how to upgrade my weapon. Right now using +1 socketed gems, supported by lvl 1 fortify, and minions have 27% increased attack/cast speed

looking on poe.ninja at this build I see lot's of people using aspect of the avian on their weapon, even if they're running flesh and stone, purity of elements, pride setup like me. How are they fitting avian in without running Saqawals chest? I'm confused... should i be using aspect of the avian on this build? what do u drop to use it?

When I played for months wih shaper gloves + geofri's chest, i think its better with Soul Tether too, to keep es in maximum almost all the time!

bigtoaster64 said:

"I personally don't like Geofris because it grants Zealot Oath... which basically disable you ability to regen life without a flask or a zombie leeching life for you, which can be annoying and dangerous in some situations, especially against high chaos damage or any DoT that prevent you ES to regen"

and I totaly agree, its dangerous.
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Want to mention that you can replace Geofri's Sanctuary by rare chest like this
. More ES, strength and keep life regen.

Great build and raise zombie summoner is still very strong in 3.10.

I've found a very interesting interaction that I'm not sure has been posted here. I've gotten Blind Support gloves this league with str/hp/chaos res and it seems that blind support works quite well with Holy Relic AOE that triggers 3 times a second as well as cyclone. This really helps out for mitigation in Simulacrum / 100% delirious maps.

Overall I've gotten quite lucky this league with a very good elegant hubris with 400% slumlords (i use only 320%) and double zombie amulet which really pushes zombies into next level. I'm running with 13 zombies and c.a. 2.55m per zombie (33m) shaper dps which is enough to clear all content deathless.

I'm running 5.6khp/500es with 75% allres, maxblock (staff/rumi/bone offering). I do get one-shot once in a blue moon by unlucky Kosis explosion or standing in A8 Sirus degen, but that is usually due to my own stupidity.

I'm running 2 carnage chieftains and 2 host chieftains as specteres for consistent frenzy/power charge uptime and AG with Kingmaker/ %phys damage helmet/Ephermal Garb/Meginords with Vulnerability on Hit/Victario.

Anything else I can improve in my build to push it even further?

I know I can get:
1) Fortify Implicit / Socketed Skills Dmg weapon that should push zombie DPS a bit futher to 3.5m dps per zombie - quite expensive and no luck so far doing it myself at the temple.
2) I can get t1 hp / % hp on belt in addition to t1str/%attri to push my hp a bit past 6k, but again it gets quite expensive.

I still got a budget of about 100ex to burn before this league ends.

My POB is attached (use community fork).

https://pastebin.com/fnDwZTrG
Last edited by w1841d3 on Jun 1, 2020, 2:48:51 PM
Hello thanks for you guide !
I see in your PoB that your resists are not capped.
Is it normal ?
I'm really hoping we get a lot of minion crafting options with harvest. I'd really like to craft some fun stuff for our wep/amulet/boots/gloves instead of just the normal.
"
etnies445 wrote:
I'm really hoping we get a lot of minion crafting options with harvest. I'd really like to craft some fun stuff for our wep/amulet/boots/gloves instead of just the normal.

me too *-*
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Hello,

I wanted to know if this build is viable for Harvest league? any changes to be done etc.

Also i notice there are no movement skills. Are movement skills not necessary?
"
LoneWolf999 wrote:
Hello,

I wanted to know if this build is viable for Harvest league? any changes to be done etc.

Also i notice there are no movement skills. Are movement skills not necessary?

3.11 patch notes not out yet, but hopefully no major changes.

I started a SSF Necro using this build about a week ago... very smooth playthru from Act 1-10 as long as keep your gems optimal (i.e. upgrade to 4L when they start dropping) and resistances capped. Just killed A10 Kitava yesterday and got up to T3 maps. Still going strong and I don't even have any of the build uniques. Figure this is gonna be my league starter for 3.11.

For mobility, there's a Leap Slam in one of the 6L.
Can I get some help with my character? My Hp is currently at 4489 and my ES is at 538. with some bosses I get insta killed, how can I improve? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ZeroAT/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info