[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Hit 100 the other day and made some major changes. Boy was I wrong about cluster jewels LOL. Rocking over 1.5m DPS now per zombie x's 12 zombies and just as tanky as before. Also, the link below is from the community version of POB. I was using the standard version before, which is why it wasn't working for one of you.

https://pastebin.com/gmt5KNYW
"
Thunder_Gatti wrote:
Hit 100 the other day and made some major changes. Boy was I wrong about cluster jewels LOL. Rocking over 1.5m DPS now per zombie x's 12 zombies and just as tanky as before. Also, the link below is from the community version of POB. I was using the standard version before, which is why it wasn't working for one of you.

Nice build! Honest question: Is there a reason why you included the Impale DPS? Does it have a close to 100% proc rate for you? I also just downloaded the new PoB Community yesterday and I'm learning how to set certain things up so the numbers are more accurate. Could you take a look at mine to see if my zombies are doing an average of 570k DPS per zombie? Thanks!

My Path of Building Community: https://pastebin.com/jzS1uUTC
Impale should be procing a lot, especially when you drop your Dread Banner. I just carried a guy through Simalcrum with it on my own, so I've got faith in it. Shaper ate my zombies alive halfway through the battle, so I made a few changes just now but haven't tested this yet. Even the community POB is broken I'm noticing, since the new notable I've added isn't showing up properly in the damage calcs. Primordial Bond should be having a bigger impact on DPS when running a Carrion Golem. Even with the wrong calcs, this variant bumps up DPS 1.66m per zombie x 12 (still counting impale).

https://pastebin.com/DVEW1CXJ

I'm not a big fan of Elegant Hubris if you couldn't already tell. Makes it too hard to have 12 zombies and hit strength target. Just seems like smoke and mirrors since you're not really tanky enough to handle the big bosses, but I may give that go next to see if I can make it work with Geoffry's and Shapers.
Last edited by Thunder_Gatti on May 7, 2020, 6:23:53 PM
"
Thunder_Gatti wrote:

nice one!!

someone have step by step to craft maul like that?

ty!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Question about Saqawal's Nest - "Aspect of the Avian also grants Avian's Might and Avian's Flight to nearby Allies"

This mod gives nothing in solo play right?

so are we getting the chest for attributes and mana reduce primarily?

Last edited by allnamesaretaken50 on May 8, 2020, 4:27:10 AM
"
Question about Saqawal's Nest - "Aspect of the Avian also grants Avian's Might and Avian's Flight to nearby Allies"

This mod gives nothing in solo play right?

so are we getting the chest for attributes and mana reduce primarily?

Attributes: it's nice but not mandatory
Mana reduced: yes, if running Avian, otherwise no

We use it basically for 100% increased effect of Avian AND to give to our minions both effects (Might ann Flight) of Avian at the same time, at all time, instead of the rotating effect of Avian that give Might or Flight, but not both at the same time.

If you have no minions/allies, well then no, it does nothing in particular, expect the 100% increased effect
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on May 8, 2020, 3:51:55 PM
Is at least one Violent Dead still worth using for a standard build? Im asking because somehow the slam is less damage on my POB than the default attack.
"
blackspiral wrote:
Is at least one Violent Dead still worth using for a standard build? Im asking because somehow the slam is less damage on my POB than the default attack.

advantages:

1- area dmg = more clear;
2- when many zombies are in boss, zombies can attack from far away...
3- few dmg gap.

disadvantages:

1- jewel slot to use elegant hubris/lethal pride or Efficient Training or clusters jewels or Thread of Hope...

sooo idk if worth.

\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Last edited by Rato86 on May 11, 2020, 6:13:44 PM
"
Rato86 wrote:
"
blackspiral wrote:

advantages:

3- few dmg gap.

disadvantages:

1- jewel slot to use elegant hubris/lethal pride or Efficient Training or clusters jewels or Thread of Hope...

sooo idk if worth.

If you already have the jewel and REALLY don't know what to do with your empty socket on your skill tree, then I guess yes you can use it, but you really don't need it and should invest to some Timeless Jewels, more Strength stacking jewels or even Abyss stacking jewels.
I will do some testing without a Violent Dead then. Im already using a Lethal Pride to stay above 1500 str, so I could do a cobalt or abyss instead, or a Fortress.

"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
Rato86 wrote:
"
blackspiral wrote:

advantages:

3- few dmg gap.

disadvantages:

sooo idk if worth.

If you already have the jewel and REALLY don't know what to do with your empty socket on your skill tree, then I guess yes you can use it, but you really don't need it and should invest to some Timeless Jewels, more Strength stacking jewels or even Abyss stacking jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info