[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Sorry, if that was asked and i failed to find the answer within the thread. How do you guys deal with reflected physical damage on maps?
"
Themire wrote:
Sorry, if that was asked and i failed to find the answer within the thread. How do you guys deal with reflected physical damage on maps?

normal answer: just avoid this maps...

but, i like to save some watchstone with 'u and minions cannot take reflect dmg' sextant, or use some triad grip setup.
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Been playing this build for the last couple weeks. I really like it and it is the furthest I've ever pushed a singular build, and the furthest I've ever progressed the end game as I managed to kill a7 Sirus with it.

However, I'm currently at level 93 and I'm completely stuck. I am dying a lot, and I just cannot gain experience for the life of me. If anyone could look at my gear and see any glaring issues.
"
Nisus wrote:
Been playing this build for the last couple weeks. I really like it and it is the furthest I've ever pushed a singular build, and the furthest I've ever progressed the end game as I managed to kill a7 Sirus with it.

However, I'm currently at level 93 and I'm completely stuck. I am dying a lot, and I just cannot gain experience for the life of me. If anyone could look at my gear and see any glaring issues.

A quick look at your gear but everything seems fine. Maybe you could use what some players were doing when Sanctuary and Touch were still popular, with Soul Tether belt so zombies will leech ES to you instead of life while on full life (I think thats how it works).
Also, I dont know if spending all those points to get to Golems Blood is a good idea. Probably going for another cluster and picking defensive nodes.
"
Nisus wrote:

some passive tree hints:

1- put Efficient Training in jewel socket u are using Brawn

2- put Brawn in empty jewel socket

3- refund golem's blood and gain 7 pts (the STR from efienct training will help with this, if need some STR breakpoint)

4- to use this 7 pts, u can got blind/taunt abyss jewels (more survive for u, because ur zombies will taunt/blind alot, no matter if 3% roll), or put this 7 points in life nods near Constituion, Barbarism, Juggernaut or Purity of Flesh Devotion (will got at least 18% + life and some resists)

5- next level points can be used in Quick Recovery nodes or jewel socket near Feasting Fiends.

EDIT:

U using Geofri's Sanctuary and Shaper's Touch now, but i think with cyclone and without soul tether, this extra ES just help u few times, because in cyclone way u got keeping hitted and without es...

So change belt to soul tether and got es leech from zombies or use gloves/chest with extra life/STR/res/armour (to combo with Molten shell)!!!
\/

/\
Last edited by Rato86 on May 17, 2020, 11:21:49 PM
Hello guys, theres any spectre alternative for fast mapping/simulacrum or any other change? If any necro expert could check my gear/tree would appreciate it since I want to improve the build. Also I dont know if I should get 15% raised zombies AS or use my helmet with dread banner
"
Hello guys, theres any spectre alternative for fast mapping/simulacrum or any other change? If any necro expert could check my gear/tree would appreciate it since I want to improve the build. Also I dont know if I should get 15% raised zombies AS or use my helmet with dread banner

idk how much %STR ur lethal pride and split personality gives, but in PoB u got 1450 str without this bonus...

if u near from 1,8k, its worth divine both efficient training... if dont, i think change lethal pride for elegant hubris with many minion dmg will be increase alot ur dmg, because u problaby already 1,5k STR.

about enchant idk how to check impale dmg, so i cant help!

the gear are pretty nice...

spectres idk which one do u using, but i use:

Diabolist, ruins hellion, they of tul's and carnage chieftain. My AG have vuln on hit and +1 curse in chest, so i got big enfeeble in area from diabolist and both curses on bosses (i test it and its works, AG hits fast and put vuln with enfeeble from diabolist).
\/

/\
"
Rato86 wrote:
"

idk how much %STR ur lethal pride and split personality gives, but in PoB u got 1450 str without this bonus...

if u near from 1,8k, its worth divine both efficient training... if dont, i think change lethal pride for elegant hubris with many minion dmg will be increase alot ur dmg, because u problaby already 1,5k STR.

about enchant idk how to check impale dmg, so i cant help!

the gear are pretty nice...

spectres idk which one do u using, but i use:

Diabolist, ruins hellion, they of tul's and carnage chieftain. My AG have vuln on hit and +1 curse in chest, so i got big enfeeble in area from diabolist and both curses on bosses (i test it and its works, AG hits fast and put vuln with enfeeble from diabolist).

I have 1.636 strength with lethal pride (15% increased strength)
About spectres I use 2 carnage chieftain 1 host and 1 diabolic
nvm i will try this, seems amazing, let's see survival the main problem with the summoners...
Last edited by JhonnWisse on May 23, 2020, 4:40:29 PM
ok so I'm trying to run the shapers/geofri's strength stacking version of this for mapping.

Trying to figure out how to upgrade my weapon. Right now using +1 socketed gems, supported by lvl 1 fortify, and minions have 27% increased attack/cast speed

looking on poe.ninja at this build I see lot's of people using aspect of the avian on their weapon, even if they're running flesh and stone, purity of elements, pride setup like me. How are they fitting avian in without running Saqawals chest? I'm confused... should i be using aspect of the avian on this build? what do u drop to use it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info