[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
GreyLensman wrote:
It's all about developing habits with your fingers. You need to work on your flask and defensive skill buttons so that you are pushing them proactively (not reactively) without thinking about it.

This is obviously easier said than done, especially if you play a few builds in a league. But it really does work if you invest some time.

If you just can't get there, then yes, trigger skills are probably a better bet.

Agreed on this. My Necro was hitting occasional unexpected deaths running Rare Maps until I got into the habit of flasking+VMS before hitting big packs, and regularly flasking again in the middle of packs that take longer to kill. The build is a lot more stable if you top up your health+defences constantly, so the health bar barely moves.
Can this build AFK blighted maps?
"
Megatherion wrote:
Can this build AFK blighted maps?

With enough gear and low enough blighted map, sure, but I wouldn't recommend it. While you stand still all minions maintain an active AI. You can afk, and your minions will still attack any enemy within that minion's aggro range. However, to state the obvious you have to have enough dps for those minions to be able to solo the map without the aid of towers if you plan on afking. You also have to have enough number of zombies and fast enough movement speed they can cross between lanes quickly while you ignore the battle.
"
zzled wrote:
The main function of Raise Spectre in this build is not for spectre DPS. Instead, if you are using the Carnage Chieftains & Host Chieftan spectres as per the guide in the OP, they grant Frenzy & Power Charges to all your zombies. You basically want to make the most overpowered zombies possible.

I think I saw a previous post estimating that Carnage Chieftains add another 30-40% to your zombie DPS, and the Host Chieftan adds about 10% more.

To add to chieftans, 3.10 added several other viable support Spectre options. My personal favorite is They of Tul found in any of Tul's Domains (the big monsters). They drop Snow Cloak every 9s, a ground affix grants a buff to allies inside it: 15% reduced damage, 20% attack dodge, and 20% cast dodge when you are inside the area of effect. This will have a 100% uptime.

Arena Master is also a good buff spectre. You can find them when Drox drops his minions. They grant a 40% movement, attack, and cast speed buff. Buff lasts for about 3.5s and is cast every 8 seconds.

I haven't been playing for over a month, so I don't know what people have been using lately in end game.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jun 14, 2020, 5:59:56 PM
This link have many of usefull info about supporter spectres:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fo0dr8/full_list_of_spectres_stats_skills_and_dps/

If u cant check in coments, i got someones i checked earlier:

Carnage chieftain - found in Act 7 The ashen fields. This spectre has the ability called "mass frenzy" which grants nearby allies a frenzy charge. This is a great ability and is linked with blood magic, so that the chieftain can spam it;

- Host chieftain, as we have smooth power charges add a fair bit of dps to the zombies (ashen fields too);

- Diabolist, cast a lvl 50(?) enfeeble, found in upper prison act 1;

- Undying evangelist: (proximity shield) -> sceptre of god;

- Ruins Hellion: uses rallyng cry (need check new warcry effect) -> The Quay e The Grain Gate;

- Reanimator: cast enfeeble + zumbi -> ebony barracks & lunaris temple;

- Merveil's Retainer: vulnerability (slow cast) -> sea witch maps (u cant use with desecrate before kill the mob;

- Arena Master: cast buff with 40% IAS, cast and move speed e 10% more dmg for 3,5s with 8s cooldown -> Drox, The Warlod mob;

- They of Tul's: 15% reduced dmg taken from attacks and 20% dodge spell and attakcs -> tul area's (its a breach rare mob). Info about name of spectre: "They of Tul are taken from Tul's Breachstones only. Worth noting they won't have the name "They of Tul" because they are always rares and spawn with different names. But if you see a big boi's corpse that's him. Spectre it and see if he starts spamming the vortex and you'll know it."

Ps.: the mist/fog can hurt ur eyes.

- Baranite Cleric: small aura with 20% phys as extra light -> crusader/baran's citadel (the aura its a small blue bubble in the spectre, dont show in screen, just in tooltip dps);

- Xoph's Favoured: Warcry with 20% of physical as extra fire -> Xoph's breach;

- Xoph's Loyal: Warcry with "covered in ash" for 20% increased fire damage taken -> xoph's breach (needed confirmation);

- Ancient Wraith: Enfeeble on hit (use EK) the mob have +1 curse -> Abyssal Depths (delve mine);

- Ancient Suffering: Temporal Chains on hit (usa EK) the mob have +1 curse -> Abyssal Depths (delve mine);
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Diabolist casts a L20 Enfeeble. The monster casts L50, but it gets nerfed when you take him as a Spectre. It is relatively common for GGG to do this, but it can be difficult to test actual values. POEDB data mines monster stats, but I don’t think the website does Spectres.

I’m fine with the mist from They of Tul with the exception it hides other ground affixes. But man they are annoying in your HO.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jun 15, 2020, 6:30:53 AM
"
Aldonés wrote:
Diabolist casts a L20 Enfeeble. The monster casts L50, but it gets nerfed when you take him as a Spectre. It is relatively common for GGG to do this, but it can be difficult to test actual values. POEDB data mines monster stats, but I don’t think the website does Spectres.

I’m fine with the mist from They of Tul with the exception it hides other ground affixes. But man they are annoying in your HO.

Agree! I think as a spectre it isn't a lvl 50 too...

And about Tul one, totally agree! hahaha
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Hey guys, anyone knows what happened with Qlida ? He doesn't stream anymore too.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2873295
"Vaal Molten Shell also removes and is removed by other Guard skills. Previously it only had this effect with Molten Shell. "

well i was thinking about start with necro again but lose the vaal molten shell + guard will hurt

and
Cyclone
We have removed the stun immunity from Cyclone.
"
Mokurp wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2873295
"Vaal Molten Shell also removes and is removed by other Guard skills. Previously it only had this effect with Molten Shell. "

well i was thinking about start with necro again but lose the vaal molten shell + guard will hurt

and
Cyclone
We have removed the stun immunity from Cyclone.

We stopped using cyclone, and VMS is still okay.

We didn't get hit with any major nerfs and there's plenty of interactions that'll help us be tankier this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info