[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

updating the guide at the moment, expect higher endgame dps, more in depth explanations and even tankier!
"
Megatherion wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810
Neighbors seem to be quite optimistic. And their build is very similar. Skill links, gear, etc. I suppose this build guide may still be followed.

i overhauled the guide quite abit, the old setup was simply too outdated by now, hopefully you'll find this one interesting! :)
Name change threw me off...had to pull up my messages of quotes, lol. It should be almost guaranteed to have higher dos since there were 0 nerfs (and several new pretties to play with. Well, Cyclone got a small nerf, but Archanist may be preferable to replace it anyways.
"
Aldonés wrote:
Name change threw me off...had to pull up my messages of quotes, lol. It should be almost guaranteed to have higher dos since there were 0 nerfs (and several new pretties to play with. Well, Cyclone got a small nerf, but Archanist may be preferable to replace it anyways.

CWC is really not worth it anymore in my opinion i've gone back to basics and tried to push faster clears with higher mobility and skellies aswell to kill of remaining enemies / micromanaging zombies. I also stopped chasing the highest dps number possible, if i really wanted i could push the build close to 100m shaper dps, but it doesn't make sense. ^^ Hopefully you enjoy what you see and have some nice critism. But yeah, if im gonna say it myself i think its gonna be busted and can't wait to get into it again ^^
"
Qlidascope wrote:
CWC is really not worth it anymore in my opinion i've gone back to basics and tried to push faster clears with higher mobility and skellies aswell to kill of remaining enemies / micromanaging zombies. I also stopped chasing the highest dps number possible, if i really wanted i could push the build close to 100m shaper dps, but it doesn't make sense. ^^ Hopefully you enjoy what you see and have some nice critism. But yeah, if im gonna say it myself i think its gonna be busted and can't wait to get into it again ^^

I was thinking
Archanist
- Convocation
- Desecrate
- Flesh Offerings

Having Convo up there let’s you manually drop zombies on your target. :)

I’m also surprised to see you go for the bow build when they introduced a mace with 10% strength implicit. Enduring Cry also looks to be very powerful this league. I’m not sure about Rallying Cry with skellies.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jun 17, 2020, 11:37:44 PM
The endgame three is so min maxed compared to the leveling threes o.o

Any quick tips on how to transition from one to another? Dunno what cluster jewels to drop, I usually get around level 90~95 so I can't fit all them in :(

I usually suck at leveling so sorry if they're kinda stupid questions.
"
Pud1MxD wrote:
The endgame three is so min maxed compared to the leveling threes o.o

Any quick tips on how to transition from one to another? Dunno what cluster jewels to drop, I usually get around level 90~95 so I can't fit all them in :(

I usually suck at leveling so sorry if they're kinda stupid questions.

yeah i know it may be abit extreme, i'd recommend that you check the budget version and then just simply start working from there. I tried making a tier list of what gear to get when regarding price vs. power ^^
For the endgame tree, why a bow over a crafted Imperial Maul? 10% inc str implicit seems wicked strong.
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
Qlidascope wrote:

I was thinking
Archanist
- Convocation
- Desecrate
- Flesh Offerings

Having Convo up there let’s you manually drop zombies on your target. :)

I’m also surprised to see you go for the bow build when they introduced a mace with 10% strength implicit. Enduring Cry also looks to be very powerful this league. I’m not sure about Rallying Cry with skellies.

I wanna try out the arcanists brand for sure, it works super well with the current playstyle im going for, especially on bosses! I have one concern though, which is the inability to actually use the spells manually when needed.
Although i don't feel like flesh offering is the way to go with glancing blows being so close on top of VMS/MS being gone.
Last edited by Qlidascope on Jun 18, 2020, 12:05:07 AM
"
Qlidascope wrote:
updating the guide at the moment, expect higher endgame dps, more in depth explanations and even tankier!

Hey,

you kind of caught me off guard now, as I was so sure you'd not return for 3.11., so I had been searching for a new build to try this league (I loved your build the past seasons and really enjoyed your stream).
I was still contemplating, chosing between 2-3 possible builds for me to start the league with and now you come around with a brandnew version of my all time fave build.
I did a quick check of your updated PoB and guess the build will play quite a bit different than I'm used to with the former versions of it. Would you say it will be a more passive playstyle this time? I've never before played a bow build and I'm really wondering if it will be a huge difference in playstyle compared to the cyclone version.
Having been so happy with your build over the past seasons, I'm really tempted to start with it again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info