[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Hello All,
Does anybody have the same issue as me when try to open pastbins for this build ?
For another pastbins i didn't have such issue.

for me too pob is same error(
Hello, am thinking of league starting with this build, i really liked playing a minion build in metamorph league, and kind of regreted not playing it in delirium, do you guys recommand this build ?
zombie build got nerfed so hard with shaper touch and baron as well as spirit offering nerfs im not sure its worth playing it but im noob in game and i would love to make it work in my 1st time playing this harvest league
"
VDarklord467 wrote:
zombie build got nerfed so hard with shaper touch and baron as well as spirit offering nerfs im not sure its worth playing it but im noob in game and i would love to make it work in my 1st time playing this harvest league

yeah that's why i didn't play it last league, but i see people trying to make it work, some people even told me some minion builds were quite op last league, so am wondering if this build is good too.
"
Angelsblue wrote:
"
Qlidascope wrote:
updating the guide at the moment, expect higher endgame dps, more in depth explanations and even tankier!

Hey,

you kind of caught me off guard now, as I was so sure you'd not return for 3.11., so I had been searching for a new build to try this league (I loved your build the past seasons and really enjoyed your stream).
I was still contemplating, chosing between 2-3 possible builds for me to start the league with and now you come around with a brandnew version of my all time fave build.
I did a quick check of your updated PoB and guess the build will play quite a bit different than I'm used to with the former versions of it. Would you say it will be a more passive playstyle this time? I've never before played a bow build and I'm really wondering if it will be a huge difference in playstyle compared to the cyclone version.
Having been so happy with your build over the past seasons, I'm really tempted to start with it again.

The playstyle will be different as we won't push into monster packs anymore, but try to play around the outskirts of them and send our minions in rather than ourselves ^^
"
Skelqua wrote:
Hello All,
Does anybody have the same issue as me when try to open pastbins for this build ?

Oh man, sadly i don't really know what went wrong :(
"
VDarklord467 wrote:

Yeah geofries, shapers touch edition is really dead if you ask me. Thats why the defensive layers is pretty much reworked completely reworked, we didn't use block before, nor the divine flesh setup. Personally i think it'll be super strong and im excited to play it out ingame ^^
"
sikduck wrote:
Hello, am thinking of league starting with this build, i really liked playing a minion build in metamorph league, and kind of regreted not playing it in delirium, do you guys recommand this build ?

I won't beat around the bush, minions will need abit of investment to feel as strong as they did previously, however with investment they'll be even stronger than before
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
Skelqua wrote:
Hello All,

Oh man, sadly i don't really know what went wrong :(

No issue, i found the problem - it appeared because i use just PoB and your pastbin for Fork (PoB Community edition ). Install fork - and everything goes ok. Thanks for updates for 3.11. I will try your build and will follow you on twitch xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info