[3.10] Raider - HoA 1300 deep delver(sc). 800+ in hc (3.10)

So i did the respec today, missing one good amulet but i will craft one eventually:). Got my first fractured fossil and let\s go deep now:).
What is the cheapest way to craft claw with weapon damage?
Let me know how it goes nazgul :). I killed a crazy aul the other day so im still on cloud 9 myself. It was at 556 with starter gear.

The cheapest way to get multi craft claw is to buy a gemini, imperial, or noble claw that has multimod on it(from delve). These are usually cheap and are blue so you need to regal and hope you dont hit a suffix. If you hit a suffix you need to annul off the other suffix and keep multimod and bam, you have a claw that probably cost a total of 60c thats near perfect for you until you can make a really good one.

Regarding the synthesis rings, they are good but they dont fit exactly what I wanted for the build. This doesn't mean you can't fit it into yours. The reason i value the multimoded rings and amulet is because it makes your 6L cyclone free and will give you a total of 17 flat phys reduction between the rings and amulet. if however, you do use the synthesis rings, it opens up different chest pieces you could use instead of coming calamity.
"
mothraelite wrote:

The cheapest way to get multi craft claw is to buy a gemini, imperial, or noble claw that has multimod on it(from delve). These are usually cheap and are blue so you need to regal and hope you dont hit a suffix. If you hit a suffix you need to annul off the other suffix and keep multimod and bam, you have a claw that probably cost a total of 60c thats near perfect for you until you can make a really good one.

I already did it :D

I was asking about isolated bound fossil minion damage mod :) About 30% more than crafted, but just want it.
Already crafted ammy:

And was lucky with ring:

Annuled third prefix and now will block prefixes to scoure suffix and it will be ready for multicraft. Yeah, i know, life roll isn't good, but atm it is better than any i got.
Edit: ring done

Edit2: 2-nd ring with t1 rolls incoming :)
Last edited by faraddox on Sep 16, 2019, 9:56:26 AM
Your gear looks good and i think you are set to just go straight downonce you finish your multimods etc. Looking forward to seeing you push some depth. Got to ~700 with starter gear this league so we'll see how far you'll go with better :).
it is so hard without 6link hoa, but i am trying, btw, thx for the build, hope you will add more interesting tips in the guide, cause it looks a bit raw now :)
anything special about "as cold taken" on shield? Or u just can do any of elements (light/fire?
nvm, cold res 85%.
Last edited by iwonderwice on Sep 19, 2019, 7:48:55 AM

What next? I am at 450ish depth right now?
It looks like its just minmaxing at this point but you are safe to go straight down for a good long while. Just keep in mind the build is still soft to phys so the vaal boss and some nodes like haunted tomb is really hard going down but aul is easy. I'll have a few videos about them soon.

Here are my recommendations:
1) Anointment of your choice (im planning on going 4 endurance charges or brinkmanship)
2) Enlighten 4 so you can use purity of ice + aspect of crab/flesh and stone
3) fix the other ring to have +1 min endurance charge
4) claw needs attack speed. If you want to run life gained on hit for each blinded enemy, you can't run trigger socketed spell. Ideally you want both claws, one for damage, one for defensive qualities for deep delving.
5) get another saffels that has phys taken as cold for general purpose delving and swap to the reduce crit for crit multi nodes.
6) get a abys socket on helm? but i dont recommend that until you are rich.
4) claw needs attack speed. If you want to run life gained on hit for each blinded enemy, you can't run trigger socketed spell. Ideally you want both claws, one for damage, one for defensive qualities for deep delving.

why trigger doesnt work with life gain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info