[3.10] Raider - HoA 1300 deep delver(sc). 800+ in hc (3.10)

"
mothraelite wrote:
Starter gear took me to about 650 depth this league but if you learn the mechanics for each node, you can push a bit more i think. You'll make enough money to get upgrades by the time yo ueven get there though.

CI variant of this specific build? Not sure how it would work. Sounds like a fun project :). My initial thought is what would this give you over mana guardian. If you can answer that with something reasonable then you have a good direction to follow.

enough money ? I am at a very net loss considering map I need to run for sulphite and scarabs... Did as many rota as possible but past a point it's just too long and I don't have enough niko dailies anyway.

If rare fossils were still at 1, 2ex or so, yeah, at their current price I don't see how you can even end up at 0 loss... I sell every fossil and such even the common ones (and explore the walls) and it can't (yet ? at 450atm) sustain the scarabs.

As for abyssal cry it's my best clearing ability too, started using it at about depth 350 400 and won't remove it anytie soon.

Anyway, the build is still very fun and all ! I am just unsure (yet, again) that it can go deeper that say a Jugg with the same kind of investment and build, cyclone lgoh and agony. We'll see !

Character if you are curious : http://poe-profile.info/profile/zgurf/RaidmepleaseBlessBlight
I keep another aul amulet with freedom of movement, and an iron cold dagger for map clearing. I am also trying deathmark instead of vile toxins for bosses, seems kinda same. Maybe a bit less peak dps but more sustained dps when you move and the crawler keeps attacking. I keep switching between one and the other before deciding whichone i prefer.

Also your gear doesn't seem right in your blight character, is it up to date ?
Last edited by AAZgurf on Sep 23, 2019, 2:44:46 PM
Knock back is a criminally understated part of jugs arsenal for both the claw and nebuloch variant. I'm unsure if you can reasonable maneuver yourself at lower depths with a HoA version without flasks (the knock back) because the crawler is a little clunky sometimes and leads to flask droughts. The upside you get vaal molten shell and that could be huge.

If anything, i'd say try it. Though, they changed delve scaling this league and poe.ninja reflects that atm. Seems like people are taking depth really slow now past 1200 (specifically non claw juggs / non dex stackers).

My PoB needs to be updated with changes that i've been messing with this league but other than that it should be up to date. If you are referring to my gear from ninja/profile, i change it a lot at 1100 to survive the type of damage im dealing with.
Last edited by mothraelite on Sep 24, 2019, 9:36:39 AM
is there any chance u can make a crafting guide for the items ?
Crafting is not that hard:

For decent helm - use abberant + pristine fossil on evasion base helm with agony crawler fires 2 proj until you get high life and - chaos resistances.
For endgame helm - use dense and abberant fossil on armour+evasion base with agony crawler fires 2 proj until you get fortify and - chaos res. Craft suffixes cannot be changed (2ex), scour, craft can have multiple crafting mods (2ex). Craft life, use divines to get high life roll and 25 fortify after that finish helm with craft you needs. Dont use evasion base helm for fortify since you cant get that roll from dense fossil.

For fortify amulet - use essence of horror to get fortify on rare amulet (not elder or shaper). If you are lucky and you get 4 mods only use Fenumal Plagued Arachnid to split items in two. If you get fortify on 2 mods rare use annul and multi mod craft after, if is on blue item use imprint to save rolls, regal, annul and repeat if you dont get fortify as single roll.

For rings just use alteration, regal, annul and pray to RNG Gods:).

If you have other questions about crafting for this build let me know:).
For t1 life and t1 life on hit rings it could be better to look for rings with these 2 prefixes on trade (2 prefix, 2 suffix, if more - you have to annul some mods), they are cheap sometimes, i got them for about 5-60c (5, 20, 40, 60 - bought 2 for friend). Then craft "prefix cannot be changed" and scour (2ex for craft). But for these 2ex you get almost perfect ring with t1 mods, better than only t1 lgoh and price can be same if you aren't lucky with alterations and annuls for only lgoh. Make sure that ring have only life and lgoh as prefixes and have only 2 suffixes cause prefixes cannot be changed is suffix too.
Got this beauty just for 2ex!

20% effect of fortify already taken on Master of arena and Golem blood, another 20% on Titanic impacts (loo far away) and Fury bolts (just in 2 points). 10% reduced extra taken by annointment on Disciple of Unyielding. And alot of strenght for extra flat life :D
Also 5% of phys taken as fire on Ripcage crusher, but i don't know does it worth spending so much points for this or not (at least 4 points to take it if respec to bottom way).
Last edited by faraddox on Sep 26, 2019, 2:12:20 PM
DAMN BUILD BRO!! GG!!
So ive got a real weird problem here. I started this build yesterday, leveled up to lvl 75, everything is kinda coming together.. got 6L calamity with triple white socket so sockets are fine, crafted the damage claw yesterday, got enchanted helmet with -9% chaos res to enemies... yet for some weird reason i have no dmg whatsoever... Like i am looking at your Pob and my pob and damage difference is massive (yours is around 1mil dps, mine around 10k dps lol) and i cant possibly figure out why the fuck is that.. i mean.. Yes i am still missing empower 4 but even if i put it there dmg is just not there. I studied differences between your PoB and my PoB and only things i am missing are the crafted rings and amulet, which shouldnt affect crawler damage at all.. In tree i am just missing bunch of life nodes that ill get over time but that doesnt concer DPS either. Oh and i didnt do anything with the flasks yet, i will fix those later, didnt need any during leveling process and still dont feel the need.

Can anyone tell me wtf is that about? I am obviously missing something but for life of me i cant figure out what.. Heres my PoB

https://pastebin.com/Jay4R3pN

edit: Okay first thing i didnt have set up virulence stacks in pob, but still after i set it up to 40 i still am only on 200k dps which is still massive difference)
My guild topic (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628169)
My boss/crafting service (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806421)
Last edited by xzwjm10100 on Sep 29, 2019, 7:54:13 AM
No worries ^^. Your pob shows that you have around 990,000 dps for non shaper and about 660,000 for shaper. Make sure to put 20 stacks of withering touch and minions have frenzy(from poachers mark for delving/mapping). Also, set your herald of agony skill on the left to 'tail spike' as its the primary ability it uses.

Note: you swap poachers for projectile weakness else because your minion will not be able to obtain frenzy charges from bosses(needs to kill cursed enemies from poachers).
Hey can you give me some tips, on what I should change or work on, I am depth 600 and it is starting to get hard, few mobs one shot me, and I lack damage!
Movement is extremely important for the build. I imagine you got hit without your flasks up / cooldowns and thats definitely a possibility at that depth with extremely harsh mods or you took a few hits back to back. Good movement eliminates the latter possibility. It's very different from how you'd move as a jugg so I think im going to record it sometime so people can see. The gist of it is that you skirt the edges of the large pack of mobs so that they get stuck on eachother and the only mobs that have an opportunity to attack you are the ones at the edges of the pack of mobs. You can do this while travelling and in the middle of the arena with practice.

As far as damage is concerned, it's likely from crawler positioning because with your gear, you are doing around 1mil to mobs so long as your crawler is actually hitting things. I'm going to put a picture with some general purpose positioning tips. Also dynamite spam is op op :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info