[3.10] Raider - HoA 1300 deep delver(sc). 800+ in hc (3.10)

Build looks really strong! I'd love to see the changes for 3.11 - did the Synth ring nerfs break this build?
nerfs changes 2 things.

1) Our annoint becomes reduced mana if needed. (depends what route you go for in tree pathing).
2) you will use stun avoidance jewels.

What does that ultimately mean?

Build got a bit more expensive for end game unfortunately but its not dead.
Forgot to add, wind dancer and eternal youth are insane if you are close to it.

No real reason not to get wind dancer but depending on your setup, eternal youth might be far.
Hi I want to follow your medium invested build for start my first deep delve character. I don't understand Forbidden Taste better than Blood of the Karui
Sanctified Life Flask because I saw you used karui in videos but in build you dont put it.
Last edited by h4mi22 on Jun 24, 2020, 9:15:51 AM
How did you level this?
toxic rain until 85+

regarding karui flask, ive used it for aul tech but nothing else. Realistically in delve, things will start hitting you for most of your hp. You need to be able to regain that health immediately in the off chance you get hit again in quick succession and I felt forbidden taste fit that quite nicely.

You don't die to a bunch of small hits with the build, you die to two chunks which is hard for most things to do other than delve and if its chunky then forbidden taste is more effective is all.
toxic rain until 85+

regarding karui flask, ive used it for aul tech but nothing else. Realistically in delve, things will start hitting you for most of your hp. You need to be able to regain that health immediately in the off chance you get hit again in quick succession and I felt forbidden taste fit that quite nicely.

You don't die to a bunch of small hits with the build, you die to two chunks which is hard for most things to do other than delve and if its chunky then forbidden taste is more effective is all.
huge fan of this build, have been using a modified version for the first 750 depth in 3.11 on a ~3ex budget (i.e. am using maim instead of 4 empower) and am still going strong, also doing the 3 auls i've gotten (easily albeit very slowly) with the last one i've encountered at ~600, and have easily gotten to lvl 95 which staying exclusively in delve since ~89

The one downside I do have is that I feel like my mechanics are getting very lazy due to being able to tank so many things :P
"
cowgonewild wrote:
huge fan of this build, have been using a modified version for the first 750 depth in 3.11 on a ~3ex budget (i.e. am using maim instead of 4 empower) and am still going strong, also doing the 3 auls i've gotten (easily albeit very slowly) with the last one i've encountered at ~600, and have easily gotten to lvl 95 which staying exclusively in delve since ~89

The one downside I do have is that I feel like my mechanics are getting very lazy due to being able to tank so many things :P

Hi, any PoB for the 3ex budget variant ? Wanna get this started and transit into deep delve character :) thanks alot
really nice info about delve stuff, im a noob so i always have the page open to see if a node is on the list :D haha

so thank you! (also following the build but with some ssf custom stuff) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info