[3.10] Raider - HoA 1300 deep delver(sc). 800+ in hc (3.10)

Ah, I've totally forgot that we can craft blind on the claw. So then we craft and isolate Minion Damage + AS with fossils(bound + shuddering) and then bench craft 3mod + blind + trigger, right?
Hello again, I was able to semi-decently gear up and kill a nasty Aul at ~450 (double extra/50% chance to avoid blind&poison/60% curse eff. reduction). Still need to get Empower 4 and upgrade pantheons. For a HoA build I would say damage is great!
Here's my gear:
"
Olympus_xXx wrote:
Hello again, I was able to semi-decently gear up and kill a nasty Aul at ~450 (double extra/50% chance to avoid blind&poison/60% curse eff. reduction). Still need to get Empower 4 and upgrade pantheons. For a HoA build I would say damage is great!
Here's my gear:

GJ
updated to 3.10 standards. Starter gear, medium gear, and clustered end game included. Build got some buffs this league for all stages of gearing.

The big changes this league is the following:
lone messenger is sick because when you are on a budget setup, you dont have enlightens etc. aspects are NOT auras so hoag + aspect of the crab is your go to anyway (flesh and stone prior) and you can just throw on lone messenger for an additional 20% more.

For mid/end game setup:
cluster jewels are big. They dramatically change some of our gearing and tree.

other notes:
Ice tomb is SICK as a starter chest piece. Rares were nerfed to the ground. Lightning coil is now BiS.
Last edited by mothraelite on May 19, 2020, 4:09:33 PM
Hey Moth! Yourself, CrouchingTuna, and SKCloudy have inspired me to try deep delving for the first time next league, thank you!

Do you have any advice on how to league start and get delve to be self sustainable? For example, do you normally roll this build immediately, or do something like Toxic Rain first?

Thanks!
Not every hero holds a sword... Some just Hold the Door!
Hey, thanks for the build looks super fun! With the new league around the corner, I would love to try this out. Something new and fresh. I was wondering, how and when do you typically switch over to melee? I have like 3 POB up for starting caustic arrow to get through a few acts but wasn't sure if you collect gear and switch at maps or before then. Thanks a bunch, love the depth of this. Cheers!

Edit: If you have a Loot filter I would love to see that also. Thanks a bunch from a boomer!
Last edited by LegitSyndicateRally on Jun 11, 2020, 4:50:53 PM
I usually swap at around level 85-89 depending on what im targeting. Other builds are just faster at mapping so while you are focusing on mapping in general i wouldn't swap until you want to tackle some bosses/delve.

The speed you clear nodes / pass through nodes in delve is night and day from maps and I haven't seen many builds that come close to the speed at chaining node from node as a tanky build.
How do you think losing stun immunity will affect cyclone with your build?
Yeah it does. It was fairly significant especially at lower gear levels when you don't have your full defenses for taking a hit (damage conversion / aspect of crab etc).

Is the build dead? No, just means you need to get some avoid stun jewels now for end game but should be fine for mapping / early delve.
Hi Moth, thanks for the guide. Will you be playing it next league? If not, can we expect to see a build update for 3.11 (for cyclone changes etc)? See you on stream!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info