[3.10] Raider - HoA 1300 deep delver(sc). 800+ in hc (3.10)

"
mothraelite wrote:
cluster jewels are a big part of it. the build keeps all of its defenses and basically doubled its damage. I'll drop the pob for it here for those looking for what the end product would be without having to wait.

-Cheers

What I had in hc before I ripped (kinda of trash gear). https://pastebin.com/gCYQzBeE

What it should be if you have time/money something like this:
https://pastebin.com/3NceKB5W

Thank you Mothraelite!!

Loving the build so far. I was making a mix between your guide and your profile

One question regarding the gems:

- So finally is: Storm brand + Poison + Faster casting + Inspiration (¿or Culling strike?) and not Dread banner / Flesh and stone?

- In POB we have Spirit Offering + Poacher's mark + Desecrate + Projectile weakness and we are using Spirit Offering + Desecrate + Projectile weakness is all ok? its about Poachers being include in an item?

- For last xD, the level and quality in POB are the correct ones?

Thank you!!

Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 4, 2020, 3:52:49 AM
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 4, 2020, 3:52:09 AM
not sure about the level and quality of gems if thats what you are referring to but everything else should be okay. I dropped inspiration for cull yeah and recommend it.

With the nerfs to hoag this league, we can't rely on the base damage as much so I opted to go in on lone messenger. With divine flesh we have ~85% max res elemental and with crab + phys taken on those pieces, we should reach pseudo phys cap for hits with flasks up (a little in excess actually). So the only thing that kinda is rough with the new setup is high character level to get everything.

tldr: if you go for medium jewel for pure agony, brand is another way to keep up 45 virulence stacks on single target and lone messenger is great. We get blind from multimod weapon(not sure if i included).
@Lemmi
I can't say I recommend the purity version anymore, lots of changes to the guide are needed in 3.10. Hoag nerfs made it so we can rely less on just + levels for realistic end game damage.

While you are leveling, 6L HoAg + aspect of the crab + flesh and stone is probably the best for you. You don't have the res to do purity with level 2.

Here is what i'd recommend for you. Don't need all my gear (its my char in hc with some tweeks). Prob don't need all the chaos res until later.

https://pastebin.com/ZzRaY96E

-cheers
"
mothraelite wrote:
not sure about the level and quality of gems if thats what you are referring to but everything else should be okay. I dropped inspiration for cull yeah and recommend it.

With the nerfs to hoag this league, we can't rely on the base damage as much so I opted to go in on lone messenger. With divine flesh we have ~85% max res elemental and with crab + phys taken on those pieces, we should reach pseudo phys cap for hits with flasks up (a little in excess actually). So the only thing that kinda is rough with the new setup is high character level to get everything.

tldr: if you go for medium jewel for pure agony, brand is another way to keep up 45 virulence stacks on single target and lone messenger is great. We get blind from multimod weapon(not sure if i included).

Hi mothraelite!

Yeah, I was refering to that.

I have lone messenger atm with renewal point from cluster. At level 83 I will have divine flesh (im 79 right now). I also have crab in gloves.

For blind, right now, I have a jewel in the tree with the 6% chance. My gear atm is not great, I have a few "proper" things. I will say around 1.5E

Also I'm using Your Storm brand setup. How exactly do u use it? is to see if I'm using it prpoerly

I'm following you HC POB

BTW, I just take Divine Flesh. But, I dont understand how it works. Reading the Keystone sounds like we are going to receive more damage. 50% of elemental damage taken as chaos damage. I dont have chaos res (-51%).

I just start with the build, for now, I'm really happy with it xD

thanks!!
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 5, 2020, 11:20:16 AM
Hey moth. What about Lone Messenger stacking? Like with a Voices or using 2 separated clusters in the tree. I think it stacks? So 3 Lone Meessengers would be 75% more damage from the minion?
Nevermind. Lone messenger is a keystone and they can't stack.
Just switched my ranger to this build but I'm not sure how to bump up my damage.

Assuming I haven't borked up PoB I'm showing at 560k-ish dps with tail spike with 40 poisons & HoAg stacks on enemy, 20 wither stacks & frenzy.

I map with this also & I know it's a delver so it's not going to insta blow up things, but when I come to map bosses it takes me foreveeeer to kill it, I get over run on blight too at high red tiers. My poor little bug is trying so hard! xD

I haven't yet got my +1 on body armour, it's being stubborn & I'm using empower 3, can buy a 4, just haven't yet. But with those I still don't catch your PoB dps, any help would be appreciated in case I'm missing something.

My profile should be viewable, char is JustBuggingAround

edit: Idk what's up with path of building but I re-imported my char today & it shows my bug damage has flew up overnight, either he had his wheeties for breakfast this morning or PoB is having my life.
My purities character is showing a significant dps upgrade too after re-importing her, weird.
Last edited by Vervaiin on Apr 7, 2020, 11:23:29 AM
I only did a map with this char, im just using it for mines

I just bought:

I don't know about infusion... But i will take the other 2 points, even being a shame to lose a point...

I'm also thinking to buy another small cluster with cult-leader (its sounds good I guess)

For last im thinking to take off "Heart of the warrior" + "Warrior's blood" + 3 point on the left normal jewel to be able to reach "purity of flesh" + "spiritual commands"

Even i'm considering to take "Battle cry". I think it could be nice too

What do you think about above opstions??

Edit: Also, Im testing "Vortex" to see how it works instead of "Storm brand", as this one you dont have to stop channeling
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 8, 2020, 7:36:47 PM
Hey guys! I see that the thread is not very active, but I still would like to share some observations and ask some questions.

1. The BiS amulet that I came up with is a double influenced +1 chaos/dex/physical + additional phys reduction multimodded ammy.

2. I assume that phys from hits converted to chaos is better than to any other element if we use Glorious Vanity and cap our chaos res at 89%?

3. Tried to theory craft a HoA Jugg (was thinking that mb Jugg's defences will help with killing Architect, but no, phys degen was still a weak spot even for Jugg. In other aspects I felt like Raider was superior because of crazy dodge/evasion and much better speed).

4. According to PoB, well rolled increased minion damage on the claw is ~7% dps.
I badly want blind on hit and getting AS/Blind/Minion Damage on a claw is a
bit of a pain. Is blind really worth it? On the other hand we can just use a Murderous Eye with life/res/blind.

5. I also assume that for the budget version we should not use Lightning Coil anymore since we're dropping our Purities for the sake of Lone Messenger cuz Lres is our lowest?

6. Aspect of the Crab or Spider? Slow + extra dmg taken seems pretty nice regarding Spider, but I assume that the lack of Crab Barriers will get us oneshot on something like crit Auls and the slow will not actually not help that much on turbo nodes, is that right?

7. Regarding the tree I was thinking why do we even go to the left side of the tree, if we can have the cluster jewels above Acrobatics and just craft "Hits cannot be evaded" on the claw, until I realized how good that side actually is (a bunch of life and minion damage via the Gravepact wheel).

Feel free to share your thoughts/opinions and I would appreciate if somebody can share their experience regarding my questions.
Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info