[3.10] Raider - HoA 1300 deep delver(sc). 800+ in hc (3.10)

"
Big lies. Clear is average at best, bosses are slow, metamorphs are slow. But that's not the point of this build.

with good build everything dies on hit. So its not for me ty.
"
fuksdelux wrote:

"
Big lies. Clear is average at best, bosses are slow, metamorphs are slow. But that's not the point of this build.

with good build everything dies on hit. So its not for me ty.

Damage its enough for me, and the most important, if you play safe you never die, its a perfect build to reach 100 doing maps and killing bosses in the way to reach 100 if you know the mechanics, nice build for me of course...
One question, I got 100% main hand chance to hit with cyclone without resolute technique, whats the point on use this skill point on it?...

And how did you reach 9.000 life, I only reach 7000, its so much life difference I think...
I agree. Clear isn't good for this build on maps. ~2-3 mins depending on layout if you control crawler well, worse if not. As another poster mentioned, thats not the purpose of the build. That said, the intent of the character wasnt maps as It's a delving character.

Theres a reason I was number 1 delver by a 400 depth margin at 1k (metamorph) and its because of how fast and efficient this build is at getting there while still farming. My performance this league is proof of that so no need to crap talk about anything here sir. @fuksdelux I wonder how far your favorite builds will take you in delve with 1 ex.

@vyr75 if you have 100% hit chance you do not need resolute technique. Can get life nodes elsewhere.

Regarding the life difference, I had mirror tier helmet the league I had 9k life and insane gear elsewhere. You can get up to 10k life with GG gear but its unrealistic. My push to 1600 i had 9.3k i think in legion.
Last edited by mothraelite on Jan 28, 2020, 7:51:43 PM
"
mothraelite wrote:
I agree. Clear isn't good for this build on maps. ~2-3 mins depending on layout if you control crawler well, worse if not. As another poster mentioned, thats not the purpose of the build. That said, the intent of the character wasnt maps as It's a delving character.

Theres a reason I was number 1 delver by a 400 depth margin at 1k (metamorph) and its because of how fast and efficient this build is at getting there while still farming. My performance this league is proof of that so no need to crap talk about anything here sir. @fuksdelux I wonder how far your favorite builds will take you in delve with 1 ex.

@vyr75 if you have 100% hit chance you do not need resolute technique. Can get life nodes elsewhere.

Regarding the life difference, I had mirror tier helmet the league I had 9k life and insane gear elsewhere. You can get up to 10k life with GG gear but its unrealistic. My push to 1600 i had 9.3k i think in legion.

imo CA / Raider is much more powerful in delv all what u need is total random hp/res + bow with +3
and yet the deepest ca is at 661 in poe ninja. Dot damage outside of vortex is not good in delve.
Little bit about my experience with this build - first here's the gearset I was using. Wanted to write my thoughts down before respeccing to a 1hp delver.

Spoiler

I've only ever played HC my entire time playing PoE but after the after the SSFHC event I decided to try something new and wanted to give deep delving a shot. I HATE leveling so I wanted to play something to delve deep enough with before swapping over to a 1hp build. I decided to go with this.

It was interesting, The build was very cheap and with the exception of the boots, gloves, vermilion ring I crafted everything. And didn't think any of my items were particularly good besides the helmet.

I delved down to 920 which is the point where it felt like I would have too be too particular in which nodes I take or have to more heavily invest in the build to significantly progress further.

The guides not joking, there was some serious learning and mix matching of gear I felt like I needed to do to tackle some content with my gear. If I were to play this again. I think I would drop the rare amulet along with the idea of min endurance charges for a triple phys taken as ele watcher's eye. Then I would use an Aul's amulet to fit the extra purity I'd need to run. And instead annoint something else like Brinkmanship. This would also like me take the focus shock on the ring instead. I think the multimod nerf and additional phys taken as ele you can find elsewhere with the new mods make the endurance charges a more unappealing choice for me.

I think I would also change to a claw with life/mana on hit to drop the need for -mana cost.

It was a fun experience that certainly required me to think a lot more about my decisions.

Naturally though, nothing evasion based is HC viable with "difficult" content. If I were to play another Hoag build to delve with I'd likely play the same build as a jugg for something more natural physical reductions and chaos resist which would free up a lot of space and open choices up.

Though I didn't have to level a new character to delve with up until making the switch to a 1hp build. And that's all that matters to me in the end.

IGN: Backabacka
Last edited by backabacka on Jan 30, 2020, 11:30:26 PM
thats cool man. Always fun to hear people's experiences with it in the delve. It's definitely not for everyone but it gets the job done without throwing a bijilion ex at it to get to 1k.

I loathe leveling too so i ended up doing exactly what you did this league lmao.
Hi, i am loving this build, over 650 depth now and all good, but i have a question, i went Aul hunting and if i switch the Amulet, how do i achieve 0 mana cost for cyclone?
Hi Moth,

3.10 is introducing the following change:

"
Physical Damage taken as Chaos/Fire/Cold/Lightning modifiers are now mutually exclusive.

How will this affect the build / how deep will it be able to go?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info