[3.10] Raider - HoA 1300 deep delver(sc). 800+ in hc (3.10)

My understanding is that that applies to multiple instances of taken as ____ on a single item. For example, a rare chest can no longer have 2 rolls of taken as ____ which is certainly a nerf to the top end of this build.

Should still be able to hit 1300 with some trouble but not anything ground breaking. We got some new tools in jewels.
Can anybody help me some tips for leveling with this build? thank.
Shoulda aim for poe starter linked gems . or gear in here?
"
Can anybody help me some tips for leveling with this build? thank.

I leveled Caustic Arrow -> Toxic Rain + HoAG. It was alright. Moth suggests in his guide you might have more luck leveling Scourge Arrow (he posted a rough PoB) and then transitioning after acts and/or Atlas completion.
Last edited by dagggg on Mar 23, 2020, 10:38:33 PM
Update for 3.10 please! :)

Cluster jewels?

PS: how is this build for mapping? need to rush to t16s :)
Last edited by FedeS on Apr 1, 2020, 12:41:01 PM
i'll be updating after my run in HC. This build got significantly better in 3.10. We actually have damage lol.
I got problem with Alva's quests and Blight encounters, the build just couldn't kill mobs quick enough. Farming maps was ok, but boss took me longer than my other char. I was thinking to add Summon holy relic to increase a bit clearing speed for Alva and blight encounters also for the boss fight..
"
mothraelite wrote:
i'll be updating after my run in HC. This build got significantly better in 3.10. We actually have damage lol.

I can't wait! xD

I'm just changing my Kinetic Blast build to this one. Im really looking forward to it!

It will mostly the same or should I wait until your update?

TY!!
cluster jewels are a big part of it. the build keeps all of its defenses and basically doubled its damage. I'll drop the pob for it here for those looking for what the end product would be without having to wait.

-Cheers

What I had in hc before I ripped (kinda of trash gear). https://pastebin.com/gCYQzBeE

What it should be if you have time/money something like this:
https://pastebin.com/3NceKB5W
Hi, thanks for the build and guide. I'm currently level 85 and looking to transition to the end game gear. Right now with just 6l herald of agony I barely have any mana left. Enlighten 2 is really enough to add in Purity of Ice and Aspect of Crab? or do you use 1 or the other? Thx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info