[3.10] Raider - HoA 1300 deep delver(sc). 800+ in hc (3.10)

just a side note

you can use both poachers mark and proj weakness without double curse

since proj weakness has a cooldown you get to proc poachers mark whenever it's not up and it's enough to consistently gain frenzies for your hoag, i've been doing it for leagues

i'm surprised more people aren't using it especially since you're not chasing suffixes on rings you can easily get life gain on hit poachers mark ring and multimod it

also since your proj weakness is higher level it's never overriden so you don't need to worry about damage loss
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Oct 2, 2019, 9:10:45 AM
"
Justifi3d wrote:
just a side note

you can use both poachers mark and proj weakness without double curse

since proj weakness has a cooldown you get to proc poachers mark whenever it's not up and it's enough to consistently gain frenzies for your hoag, i've been doing it for leagues

i'm surprised more people aren't using it especially since you're not chasing suffixes on rings you can easily get life gain on hit poachers mark ring and multimod it

also since your proj weakness is higher level it's never overriden so you don't need to worry about damage loss

Is the first time when i hear that you can use 2 curses whitout extra curse item. Are you sure about this?
Guys, nice build, easy delving, got 11 auls already (profited like crazy, 40 ex wirth of ammus maybe) but i need a serious advice, I hit a wall at 620ish depth, everything oneshots me no matter what, nodes with 13% beyond mod are pure nightmare, i cant pick up two frac fossils cuz of this mod, Bameths and Haasts destroy my sweaty butt.

Can you check my itemization and tree? I know shield is not great but I vaaled 200 already and this one is the best I got. Also what to craft on ring? I wasnt sure about the last mod and left it empty for further investigation.

Also stuns are horrific, I noticed OP added two "chance to avoid being stunned" jewels, are they helpful?

Spent 11 exs already trying to craft dex\dd bow in brink attempt to reroll into SA Raider, rip my sore butt.
Regarding hitting a wall:

Beyond nodes are a hard pass for most builds other than the claw build but it should be doable at your depth. I didn't start skipping nodes until about 800.

If you are dying a lot at 600, it's more about how you are moving around than anything. The one important thing about this build is that the play style is extremely different for how you 'tank' a node. We are not juggs and we don't have knock back. To compensate, you need to make sure you are never surrounded ever and if you are, pop immortal call and make sure you aren't anymore. It is extremely understated about how important knock back is to the jugg builds because even if they are tanky they are pushing away most mobs that could hit them. I doubt they can take simultaneous hits to begin with without molten shell.. If you need some guidance regarding your movement and how to make it safe in the arenas or going to a node, you can watch one of my vods from my stream as I often reference how to make it safe for any build that is using cyclone. 600 should be completely safe unless you are trying to face tank things.

If you don't care enough to watch, as I said before, it's about good movement. You don't need to be especially 'good' at it, you just need to make sure you aren't getting surrounded. Basically the best way to do it in most circumstances is just go in a big circle around the room and make sure your flasks are always up.

DO NOT ABYSSAL CRY WHEN STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL MOBS WITHOUT IMMORTAL CALL It's better to be on the side of them since the area is big anyway.

Regarding your tree:

1) fury bolts isn't good. The only reason i had it is because my timeless jewel that gave me fortify effect.

2) you have some bow nodes that do nothing for you. Master fletcher etc.

What i suggest you do with those points is get points into more life and crystal skin.

Regarding stun avoidance:

You don't need stun avoidance until you start doing harder auls but it becomes important for area or speed auls that do a lot of damage.

Regarding misc ways to improve your gear:

Your gear looks good overall and it should easily take you to 1k+ with some tweaks to your play. I would need to watch you to see what you are doing. The one thing you should eventually get is a timeless jewel (lethal pride) that has a lot of fortify effect and put it in the jewel slot near golems blood.

Last edited by mothraelite on Oct 3, 2019, 2:23:11 PM
Did some tweaks with tree, that bow part of tree was prolly missed after i rerolled from labrun build lmao

Got Lethal Pride jewel, divined it a bit, got 3x reduced dmg from crits + max life + regen + fortify, seems good enough https://i.gyazo.com/6cb917fb90491817dd5619ddcc96c773.mp4

Started doing bigger circles, previously i was slowly moving before the horde of mobs to keep LGOH working just in case, overall QoL improved drastically, managed to push 120 more depth from 620 to 740, looted few rare fossils, killed 3 Abaxoths cuz Pulsating Grottos were on my path
Spoiler
It's me or deeper beyond nodes have 99% chances of spawning Abaxoth? i was dying a lot, each node required 3-4 attempts, and every time it was an Abaxoth, only 1 times it was Haast

Now i feel like 1k is possible, thanks man.
glad its working out for you ^^. I'm going to be posting some more tech that people have been trying pretty soon. We can get around one of the major problems of the build with glorious vanity / divine flesh setup because of the synthesis rings exist.

credit to roborious
Not really a build related question but I am curious how much chaos/per hour can you make at depth 1200-1500? I want to invest in a deep delving build like this but I am not sure if its more profitable than just MF'ing maps.
Last edited by Aedre32 on Oct 6, 2019, 10:31:36 AM
Not sure what i'm doing wrong, hit a wall at about 450 depth, and getting smashed.

Any suggestions?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdwB5wSzBS0FtQguC2ES8RQgFE0VIBZvGJEZjhm0GlUabBv6I_YkqiXfJjos6S1NLYMuUy9yMHEwfDWSNug26TfUOkI64TwtPL5EyEVHRmlHfkp9S3hNklBHUUdW-livXkVfP19wYSFirGSjZU1noGjya5BsCGyMbzt07XXLd9d343gNeWh9dYNfg22DzITZhO-Gs4d2jX2Nv5uNnaqiAKOKpBmmV6lur2y0xbUEtfK2Zrc-vJ-9Nr6nwBrAZsEEwuzGrtNv037UI9i92NXawdvn3ajd7uNq45_kIupi7T_tg-4O7w7vevAf8YryRfaj-uv8S_4K_o_-ug==?accountName=pitty&characterName=Beecage

"
pitty wrote:
Not sure what i'm doing wrong, hit a wall at about 450 depth, and getting smashed.

Any suggestions?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdwB5wSzBS0FtQguC2ES8RQgFE0VIBZvGJEZjhm0GlUabBv6I_YkqiXfJjos6S1NLYMuUy9yMHEwfDWSNug26TfUOkI64TwtPL5EyEVHRmlHfkp9S3hNklBHUUdW-livXkVfP19wYSFirGSjZU1noGjya5BsCGyMbzt07XXLd9d343gNeWh9dYNfg22DzITZhO-Gs4d2jX2Nv5uNnaqiAKOKpBmmV6lur2y0xbUEtfK2Zrc-vJ-9Nr6nwBrAZsEEwuzGrtNv037UI9i92NXawdvn3ajd7uNq45_kIupi7T_tg-4O7w7vevAf8YryRfaj-uv8S_4K_o_-ug==?accountName=pitty&characterName=Beecage

You need some improvments:

- change you weapon, you need attack speed and hits cant be evaded to hit every mob proc life on hit and poison.
- use disciple of the unyielding on annoint
- craft rings with minimum endurance and life on hit + reduce cost (need to use multimodded ones)
- drop fury bolts from tree and take some life nodes or whatever you want (fury bolts i bet was taken because of lethal pride)
- use rare amulet with reduce cost and fortify

If you dont have currency to use another amulet buy one elreon ring with -8 mana costs to make cyclone free and craft endurance on it.
Can someone explain me why convocation wont recall HOA? Proxomity shield minions really cucks HOA and you want him to be inside the shield. Im dealing with this by dragging minions under HOA, but he follows me getting out of shield if I spin far away from him.

Thought convocation may help me, cuz HOA has minion tag and it should work, but the button is disabled even tho HOA is summoned. I hope im not retarded.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info