Announcing Path of Exile: Blight

[Removed by Support]

The Master mission adjustment, as described, has me guardedly optimistic, but I've been disappointed so many times before by enticing-sounding announcements, that the best I can manage now is a shrug and a "We'll see."

Synthesis to core is garbage I neither needed nor wanted.

Standard SSF is becoming dead sexy compared to this roadkill stew.

A poster in the first couple of pages summed it up well: PoE becomes Plants vs. Zombies.

And yet another crafting system that I'll likely never be able and/or willing to use because it's gated behind all kinds of burning garbage.

[Removed by Support]

There better be a decent hat this time around. I'm talking at least as good as the Incursion hats.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Aug 20, 2019, 10:19:33 PM
I will probably be occupied with Borderlands 3 in my free time this league. That being said, if I liked summoner-type classes, this league would probably be awesome but luckily I do not so I can focus on Borderlands 3.

See you all in 4.0
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
I think it looks cool. The fact that I love tower defense games probably doesn't hurt.

And I would remind everyone to try, then judge.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Yeh Think im sitting this out aswell too much clicking and to much like tower defense id rather play Bloons TD 6....
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Archwizard wrote:
I think it looks cool. The fact that I love tower defense games probably doesn't hurt.

And I would remind everyone to try, then judge.

If you love TD and you for example have built one via warcraft-3-editor, then you might know how complicated it is to balance this type of game. How hectic it can be to play. How much strategy and time goes into a good TD-game (by the creator and the player).

And that's the problem. This is POE. So either it is a kind-of-TD with not much depth (therefore: a wasted opportunity) or it is a true-to-its-kind-TD with too much depth for a hack-and-slay. I hope i am wrong. But here we have two things that can't go well together. If i am wrong, i will party. don't want this to fail. but i am not very confident atm.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Reworking 3 classes that just got reworks...
no raider rework...
more overly complicated mechanics...
another uselessly cluttered crafting system...
Tower defense in an ARPG...
I just cant even. what really is going on back there GGG?
You have just lost your way forgotten who you are...
Was gonna get hype for this season and really grind into it...
Not any more...
Thank Superman for BL3
So what is the difference now between mines and traps if you can now throw mines like traps, this makes no sense.
Excited
"
louiemgallant wrote:
So what is the difference now between mines and traps if you can now throw mines like traps, this makes no sense.

I remember back in old days, how we used play mines. Auto-target Bladefall, insane poison damage that prolifirates and insta healing with like 45k liferegen per sek. Nerfed to death of course.
I dont really like TD games but seeing how i just wasted money for tabs im playing it anyways

Also everything looks all over the place so much stuff going on here it looks like

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info