Announcing Path of Exile: Blight

Tower defense, huh ?
I'm out.

Can't wait for the upcoming tetris league.
Please. No more labyrinth.
Last edited by patirce on Aug 23, 2019, 8:16:57 AM
not gonna waste my time in tower defence whilst i get 1 shot by white mobs with monstrous map mods.

no thanks.
[Removed by Support]

Im begining to lose serious interest in this game- good luck with this patch and good luck with your exilecon

by the looks of things, not super hopeful for 4.0

game is borderline unplayable for me anymore

never interact with new leagues as the risk is NEVER worth the reward aside from just not being engaging or utterly confusing, far too much clutter on screen in a one shot game, if i cant see what im doing i may as well turn my screen off and push buttons

Havent actually ENJOYED a league since abyss bros
flashback is a joke now
too much clutter, too much power creep
too many mandatory activities that neither me nor any of my friends enjoy
no way to enjoy the aspect of the game you actually WANT to interact with.

The bigger the game gets the worse it gets
but we knew this when Tencent became involved this was going to happen
Good night sweet prince

Not that anyone is listening
WE GOT THAT TENCENT MONEY BOYYYYYY
Path of Exile is life, just ask my Ex-Wife
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 23, 2019, 3:33:16 PM
I think it is good to adress master missions, but I think this is only a minor improvement of what people really want. GGG should consider selective master mission approach in where you can choose what you want to farm, eg sulphite, incusrions, beasts, syndicates. For example what I have in mind is the following: All temple theme maps on the atlas have 30% chance of containing Alva, all Mine/Mountain themed maps on the atlas have 30% chance to contain Niko, all forest themed maps have 30% chanced to contain Einhar and Desert themed maps have 30% chance to conain Syndicate. With this set up it the masters would even make sense instead of mining sulphite on top of a wooden bridge. I hope that something like this will be implemented some day. To be honest, I dont care about doing Alva or Einhar. Even saving up their missions, I won't be running them the entire league. Even with this master mission adjustment, I still feel forced to engage with content that I dont want to play, especially when I see that I have 150 incursions to run after some time.
I thought you made Legion because the community wanted something simpler so the focus could be on building your character and finding loot. And people were pleased!

Then you go and bring out the most complicated league so far. With extreme micro management and having towers do all the fun.

See you next league :(
so what will the league be after this one? think ill skip this one thanks. just looks like a tower defense game.
Awesome news! im summoner main since open beta and i love tower defenses and im hyped

hype hype hype!
Will you be overhauling the Scion ascendancy for Berserker? It stands the same as before, even if the Berserker was updated in 3.7...
"
Murklis wrote:

Then you go and bring out the most complicated league so far. With extreme micro management and having towers do all the fun.

See you next league :(

Did u already played this league that u are saying this or are u just yet another bright prophet?

See u next league than.
Well, that's basically a breach with towers. Right?

oh right I'm ok with that.

not the best but could be worse
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Aug 24, 2019, 2:46:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info