Announcing Path of Exile: Blight

It looks very nice! Great job!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
Seems like towers are useless.
I kinda get it, it synergizes well with the new Necro Meta. But i am missing THE most needed change to Necromancer, where it's not a pain in the ass to search for your specific SPECTRE in maps. Could play Totems also, but them getting constantly destroyed by any big boss or breach due to a lack of castspeed, and no effects from Herald of Ice, it is not a vaible option for endgame.

I predict they will kill Cyclon as the only viable skill too. Like they killed Molten Strike, Flicker Strike and others by nerfing Multistrike Support.

I definately will try this league out with a witch. Going like Flameblast Totems or Spectre Necro. But i feel it will not beat a Headhunter Build and/or MF Build in Standard waiting for me. Quitting like Sytnthesis with Lvl. 45 Char...
Last edited by SuperDumbo on Aug 20, 2019, 9:50:33 PM
>new skill bars
I think you guys buried the lead there.

But I'm psyched for Tower Defense League either way.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
I'm not a fan of tower defense games. I think I will be skipping this league.
I generally like tower defense but I can't say I find it's integration into PoE appealing. In general complicated league mechanics don't work well and this reminds me of synthesis.

New skill bars sound great though. And accumulating master missions and running them whenever and wherever you want is also pretty nice.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
SpellCrazer wrote:
I love tower defense! Hellz yeah!

And i love turn-based combat. still no need for that in an arpg. I fear the worst. Remember when POE was a game you could play while watching netflix? This looks like a system not suited for an arpg. Besides the fact that the action on screen looked terribly cluttered and chaotic. Oh oh.

to sound not too negatively: the changes to the master-encounters and some other stuff look cool. Not sure about the (again) crafting power-creep. But we'll see.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Last edited by ghamadvar on Aug 20, 2019, 10:08:02 PM
GGG what are your plans with the synthesis unique rings that require the synthesizer to roll the herald mod?
Looks familiar. I believe Rift has done an iteration of this before. We'll see how this fairs, hopefully won't be a total crap fest like a lot of their previous (synthesis league lol) leagues.
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
I'm out as this looks like it will break my console. It took you guys almost a full league to get a pillar that spawns stone monsters to run half-way decently and this looks way more complicated and chaotic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info