[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

quite enjoying this build so far even though i tend to prefer duelist builds.

let's see what the future holds!^^
I am at T16 now and have Awakening Lvl 5 active. Shows up that I quite die a lot to different Bosses (especially the new Conquerors) and Metamorphs. Stun works not as often as I would like to.

When I did Sirius he just ripped me apart and I did no damage at all.

Is there something I am missing in my gear or is it just bad Gameplay?

My Stuff:

Spoiler
Hi, what does the skill gems between brackets mean at the leveling tab?
MainSkill: Ground Slam - Melee Physical - Fortify - Rage (Brutality - Multistrike - Pulverize/Concentrated Effect/Increased AoE (if you have Int)).
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
I am at T16 now and have Awakening Lvl 5 active. Shows up that I quite die a lot to different Bosses (especially the new Conquerors) and Metamorphs. Stun works not as often as I would like to.

My Stuff:

Spoiler

some things -

vaal GS is very powerful, low cooldown, low soul req, highly recommended

can drop rage support for pulv/conc effect/multstrike which will improve dps

can get tombfists, or another way to get intimidate to get more dps

other then that i think it is just learning the fight
Last edited by frawrst on Dec 29, 2019, 7:23:24 PM
"
ZNakedTroll wrote:
Hi, what does the skill gems between brackets mean at the leveling tab?
MainSkill: Ground Slam - Melee Physical - Fortify - Rage (Brutality - Multistrike - Pulverize/Concentrated Effect/Increased AoE (if you have Int)).

hi

the brackets are option supports you can use instead of the previous ones
"
frawrst wrote:
Spoiler
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

My Stuff:

Spoiler

some things -

Bloodlust Support also good for bossing, with bleed support + ancestral call

Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Dec 29, 2019, 10:16:06 PM
Yesterday I have changed my old Tombfists to the new with a curse enchant. So now running Т16 became twice easier! Why didn’t I buy them earlier? stupid

My current gear now
Spoiler

tree at 97 link

PS: Still trying to 6-link the weapon and switch to the Kaom's Heart. But I am unlucky. (sad)
"
frawrst wrote:

some things -

I did switch to Vaal GS and to Vaal AWChief as well. A lot of safety in Boss and Morph Fights. I also testing Pulverise instead of Rage. Its slower yet more power .. . will see.

The Gloves are impossible for me cuz I need the Res on my gloves now. I switched Helm and Rings already and have now a lot of additional DPS and Life.

This Helmet is Dope:
This build is so fun to level, smashing things on the head with a big hammer. How are people holding up in T16s? I've been there on other builds, Elder guardians kinda tough. I hope this one does alright as I'm having a blast so far.
"
SnotZombie wrote:
This build is so fun to level, smashing things on the head with a big hammer. How are people holding up in T16s? I've been there on other builds, Elder guardians kinda tough. I hope this one does alright as I'm having a blast so far.

T16 is doable with 5l, but you'll die a lot because of lacking damage. With 6l, i can do t16 awake 5 with 90% more life and cannot stun mod. Still die to metamorph boss with chaos damage =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info