[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Ninjagizmo wrote:
Been playing this build from the league start. Got 9k HP and fully juiced on POB I’ve got 2m dps.

My biggest regret was NOT using berserk until a few days ago. It really is a game changer for bossing/metamorphs!

I ditched the tidebreaker for a 700pdps maul (soon to be 730pdps when I get 28%q) doubled my hideout damage and mapping is SO much better.

Fantastic league starter and it was seriously one of the cheapest builds I’ve played!

Thank you for the build guide!!
Spoiler

How did you get this monster, i searched in trade and the best maul is ~600dps

"
Daviath wrote:
Noob questions
- Is fortify a must? Is there a way to gain fortify without linking the gem to ground slam, or without using the gem at all?
- Can I run lab again for another enchant?
- 6Ls are waaay too expensive, should i priortize pulverise over anything else?
- What are the lab enchantments applicable for marauder? I tried google something something but there was no specific list.

You can annoint "Hardened Scars" and using a life flask with "enduring" prefix, or you can use "Perseverance". You can also link fortify with leap slam, or using Vigilant Strike
You can run lab again.
5l is enough to red map, no need to 6l. I dont use pulverise because of low attack speed.
Lab enchantments is not really necessary for this build, just use whatever you got.
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Dec 26, 2019, 1:28:32 AM
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
a life flask with "enduring" prefix

Is it possible?
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
Ninjagizmo wrote:
Been playing this build from the league start. Got 9k HP and fully juiced on POB I’ve got 2m dps.

My biggest regret was NOT using berserk until a few days ago. It really is a game changer for bossing/metamorphs!

I ditched the tidebreaker for a 700pdps maul (soon to be 730pdps when I get 28%q) doubled my hideout damage and mapping is SO much better.

Fantastic league starter and it was seriously one of the cheapest builds I’ve played!

Spoiler

I managed to snag it on poe trade for 4 ex, 6 linked it myself. My league goal is to meta craft it. Want to get I THINK the warlord suffix maim/phys% or culling. The other influences have too many chances to brick it (phys converted to ele etc)
"
_SP_ wrote:
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
a life flask with "enduring" prefix

Is it possible?

Yes, but it's hard to keep fortify on boss, when we have no flask charge.

"
Ninjagizmo wrote:
Spoiler
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
Ninjagizmo wrote:

Spoiler

I managed to snag it on poe trade for 4 ex, 6 linked it myself. My league goal is to meta craft it. Want to get I THINK the warlord suffix maim/phys% or culling. The other influences have too many chances to brick it (phys converted to ele etc)

Imported in pob and it's only get ~15% more dmg, not as much as i though, and stun threshold is 0.23% vs 0.1% of tide breaker.

PS:

Why dont we use skitterbot/aspect of spider and war banner, it reserved 45% mana and give ~23% more dmg, and dont forget to link maim with flesh and stone for ~15% more dmg.

Looked up on wiki, maybe Aspect of the Spider and Fenumus' Spinnerets will work well with this build
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Dec 26, 2019, 1:12:15 PM
Hello, guys, i need your advice. I want to play this build, but that won't be my league starter. Long story short, i tried ground slam in blight (mathil build) and i really liked it, now i want to make it as strong as possible, so my main question: what are the main differences between mace and staff ground slam build, id like to know pros and cons for each, thank you in advance.
"
Nik54 wrote:
Hello, guys, i need your advice. I want to play this build, but that won't be my league starter. Long story short, i tried ground slam in blight (mathil build) and i really liked it, now i want to make it as strong as possible, so my main question: what are the main differences between mace and staff ground slam build, id like to know pros and cons for each, thank you in advance.

I think the main differences is "stun threshold". Maces have alot reduced stun threshold in tree, and of course have lower damage than staff
So, basically it's QoL vs damage?
Can someone take a look into my build and point out what I should improve pls?
https://pastebin.com/ZvPWy8QS
"
Nik54 wrote:
So, basically it's QoL vs damage?

Just my though, i'm not sure myself =))
"
Daviath wrote:
Can someone take a look into my build and point out what I should improve pls?
https://pastebin.com/ZvPWy8QS

1. Go Uber lab and get warcry node
2. Change survival skill jew, and why you took 2 jewel soket with 6 point (the one with 4% melee dmg and the one with 8% armour)
3. Take the last +1 endurance charge. It's 5% more dmg and 1.2% life regen.
4. Why dont take Rampart node, fortify is really good since we take 10% more dmg.
5. Why did you take "mace damage and stun duration" in the bottom? You wasted 1 point here.
6. Buy Tombfists or a rare with +100 life, buy Ryslaths coil or Perseverance, buy Lion's roar.
I feel like I'm plateauing around T14-T15 at level 90 as I can clear a map but I'm dying to burst and one shot damage with 6.2k HP. Is chaos resist a remedy or do I just need to keep stacking HP?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info