[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hi, i think you hear that shaper and uber HP was up from 18mil to 62mil, its mean we cant stun them anymore? Or Ruthless blow steel will stun them?

Now i have around 130% reduced enemy treshold, its mean for minimal stun i must deal damage aqual of 0.78% targer max hp. As i count ts 483600(for shaper) damage for 1 hit. Its lil bit impossible. I hope ruthless will work, or its GG.
RampantManul
Last edited by Keklya on Dec 24, 2019, 8:40:47 AM
"
Hi

thanks a lot for the well-written guide!
Having very much fun playing my Serker in SSF :)

hi, very glad to hear it!

please keep us updated on your progress on ssf!
"
Keklya wrote:
Hi, i think you hear that shaper and uber HP was up from 18mil to 62mil, its mean we cant stun them anymore? Or Ruthless blow steel will stun them?

Now i have around 130% reduced enemy treshold, its mean for minimal stun i must deal damage aqual of 0.78% targer max hp. As i count ts 483600(for shaper) damage for 1 hit. Its lil bit impossible. I hope ruthless will work, or its GG.

hi

i havent had as much time to play this league due to health and work reasons, however if we only need to do 483k to stun, we can roll this fairly often with ruthless according to PoB

my 3.8 serker (lvl 96) has a roll of 143k to 823k. that means on aver hit is 483344.3 according to PoB. we should be able to stun regularly with this DPS, but i may be incorrect

more live testing is needed!
Theres something wrong, when i use your POB link it shows a tree, and when i click on the "online" Pob for leveling it shows stuff completely different, why is that?
"
Headless____ wrote:
Theres something wrong, when i use your POB link it shows a tree, and when i click on the "online" Pob for leveling it shows stuff completely different, why is that?

the PoB is the complete build, while the leveling trees are for step by step trees seperated into 4 progressions
Last edited by frawrst on Dec 24, 2019, 11:35:16 AM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Keklya wrote:

hi

i havent had as much time to play this league due to health and work reasons, however if we only need to do 483k to stun, we can roll this fairly often with ruthless according to PoB

my 3.8 serker (lvl 96) has a roll of 143k to 823k. that means on aver hit is 483344.3 according to PoB. we should be able to stun regularly with this DPS, but i may be incorrect

more live testing is needed!

Thanks man

Look like now Ryslatha's Coil will be mandatiry item for endgame.
RampantManul
I've been running this build as leaguestarter and it worked great. (Char: XandroBlooddrinker)

I'm running a 6L Kongor (basically free) with Multistrike setup for clear and a 5L Tidebreaker for bosses.

You can skip all the elderslayer's mechanics by stunlocking them which makes this build super easy to progress with. The build is also surprisingly tanky and spamming enduring cry is amazing.

However, at high red maps I'm really starting to feel a lack of DPS. A ton of heavier monsters and bosses feel like they just won't die. At T15 Elderslayers I started to hit a wall where I can't stunlock them anymore and the DPS isn't enough to get them down in reasonable time.

For now I swapped in a Stun gem so I can still stunlock them. I'm thinking of switching to a heavy strike setup for bosses for some more DPS. And ofc I need to grab a 6L and some better gear when I get some more currency.

Has anyone fought Awakener with this build yet? Can we stun him?
Who can give an advice which best catalysts to use on build jewelry. My gear for example:

Will the Abrasive catalyst (attack modifiers) is proper for the Ryslatha's Coil "more maximum damage", or not?
Been playing this build from the league start. Got 9k HP and fully juiced on POB I’ve got 2m dps.

My biggest regret was NOT using berserk until a few days ago. It really is a game changer for bossing/metamorphs!

I ditched the tidebreaker for a 700pdps maul (soon to be 730pdps when I get 28%q) doubled my hideout damage and mapping is SO much better.

Fantastic league starter and it was seriously one of the cheapest builds I’ve played!

Thank you for the build guide!!

Noob questions
- Is fortify a must? Is there a way to gain fortify without linking the gem to ground slam, or without using the gem at all?
- Can I run lab again for another enchant?
- 6Ls are waaay too expensive, should i priortize pulverise over anything else?
- What are the lab enchantments applicable for marauder? I tried google something something but there was no specific list.
Last edited by Daviath on Dec 25, 2019, 2:20:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info