[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
_SP_ wrote:
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
a life flask with "enduring" prefix

Is it possible?

Yes, but it's hard to keep fortify on boss, when we have no flask charge.

Can you proof that you can roll "enduring" prefix on a Life flask? This was my question!

AFAIK, "enduring" can be only mana Flasks and mana part of a Hybrid flask. Life recovery always stops at full recovery.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2665601
"
Spaghet wrote:
I feel like I'm plateauing around T14-T15 at level 90 as I can clear a map but I'm dying to burst and one shot damage with 6.2k HP. Is chaos resist a remedy or do I just need to keep stacking HP?

You can farm some chaoses on low tier map and do rota leveling on Pure Breach (quick) or Harbinger's Beachhead (cheaper) map. I did 95th level and survival on T14-T16 became better than I was 92, even still -60% chaos res.
"
_SP_ wrote:

Can you proof that you can roll "enduring" prefix on a Life flask? This was my question!

AFAIK, "enduring" can be only mana Flasks and mana part of a Hybrid flask. Life recovery always stops at full recovery.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2665601

Yes, my mistake. It works with hybird flask, not the life one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS3obHX5LiU
Kill Sirius The Awakener Deathless with this build, thx again frawrst )
Gear, if you're interested
i see some great discussion here!

yes, skitterbots and warbanner are good dps increase. popping full war banner adrenaline with berserker is INSANE dps boost, very good for metamorphs and bosses

using attack catalyst on rysalthas WILL increase its LESS and MORE, so its very good for this build

very nice rare mace!!! that thing is a beauty. it does offer less stun capabilities vs tide, but at that point pure DPS may be more valuable

RE: surviability at t15/16. unfortunately i have not had much time to play, it seems GGG has really boosted top tier maps (which is good imo). this build may be a bit bottlecapped there, which is why i always skew for more defensive than offensive late games. jewels with max hp and more chaos res can help vs top tier content, while still allowing us to farm at a good rate

sirius appears stunnable from what ive seen, he just has ALOT of hp.

+1 endurance charge boots are easy to corrupt on redblades and can be a very good dps boost, try it out!

staff builds should go crit with their power charge nodes, drop RT, get crit multi and get the mace/staff crit nodes near Avatar of fire and near the waycry nodes

RE: dropping fortify; i feel the benefits of fortify are too valuable for our defense for our links. dropping pulverize is better if you are linked starved

fortify + effect of fortify + rampart is just too good for our melee build, IMO

Thank you all for trying the build and giving feedback, i am glad knowledgable players are giving helpful tips too!

i have been unable to check the thread daily due to holidays, work and my health, but i am so happy to see the discussion!

happy holidays and near years to all <3
Last edited by frawrst on Dec 27, 2019, 12:51:09 PM
"
Welllmes wrote:
Kill Sirius The Awakener Deathless with this build, thx again frawrst )
Gear, if you're interested

wow great gear and amazing work! how was the boss fight? i feel warbringer heals truly helps surviving

were you able to get some stuns in? how was the dodge/bullet hell?

great work friend!!!!
"
frawrst wrote:
how was the boss fight? i feel warbringer heals truly helps surviving

were you able to get some stuns in? how was the dodge/bullet hell?

great work friend!!!!

Fight with Sirus is easy, hard to dodge "cloud of death", warbringer helps a lot in this point.
Sirus is stunnable in some point, less then i want(I think i need more damage), but it helps a little bit.
Last edited by Welllmes on Dec 27, 2019, 1:21:25 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
RE: surviability at t15/16. unfortunately i have not had much time to play, it seems GGG has really boosted top tier maps (which is good imo).

In my opinion, the T15 / T16 maps themselves have no problems with survival. I easily went through them at 92. Just a fight with the boss is much longer and you need a little dodge.
The main problem is Metamorphs and the maps under the influence of the Invader. I hate Baran’s influence, their lightning shots easily suck out all my 6.5K hp. On narrow corridors it is sometimes impossible to get around them.
wanted to point out an amazing helm for our build (and most builds in general)

gives us a huge hp boost (500-600) and transfig of body is a HUGE increase attack damage boost for us

quite enjoying this build so far even though i tend to prefer duelist builds.

let's see what the future holds!^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info