Flask Macro

"
Bleu42 wrote:
Picking up loot also isn't 'hard', yet there shouldn't be any auto pick up tools imo.

Why not? Perhaps you'd want a more "hardcore" looting experience by having to hold ctrl+alt+shift to be able to pick up loot?
Last edited by madixhuge on Aug 13, 2019, 7:51:49 PM
"
DoubleU wrote:
"

Because there is nothing "hard" with pressing 4 buttons. Should fat fingers be bannable too?

If there is nothing hard about pressing 4 buttons, why would you need a macro?
Other than sheer laziness ofc.

Why would we build an elevator, other than sheer laziness ofc?
Why would do we have keyboard shorcuts in computers at all, when it's not that hard to click everything with mouse?

Yes laziness is the reasons human build things, as the cases with almost every other things in life.
"
Phrazz wrote:

GGG have said that this is a bannable offence. I don't know what more there is to say? The ones making the rules say it's against the rules?

Had every citizen of the world followed their leaders unquestionably like you say, democracy would not exist by now, instead dictators.
Last edited by aConcernedPlayer on Aug 13, 2019, 10:53:04 PM
"
crunkatog wrote:

"You will be a survivor, or you will be FOOD! Next question!"

I'm guessing this issue didn't get much table time in the prelaunch design sessions. PoE isn't really the game for people with disabilities or who wish to avoid carpal tunnel.

The disabilities play is reasonable but it also gets abused. Warframe is going through that right now. They've been very lenient on macro use for disabled players over the years but recently... Well I'll quote: "If you use external software in conjunction with Warframe, then you do so at your own risk." purposely vague on purpose of course.

It's shows that if a line is not drawn then it can eventually get out of hand and met with more vague rules. I'm not against or for macro use but the line should always be defined even in a PvE game.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
madixhuge wrote:
"
Bleu42 wrote:
Picking up loot also isn't 'hard', yet there shouldn't be any auto pick up tools imo.

Why not? Perhaps you'd want a more "hardcore" looting experience by having to hold ctrl+alt+shift to be able to pick up loot?

perhaps you just want GGG to sell you an approved bot to play the game for you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info