Flask Macro

i heard that i can use flask macro and will not ban as long as i am not streaming, is that right?
i know it is against the terms but i just ask if anyone have an experience about that.
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2019, 3:50:57 PM
Cmon dude lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
What?!! i am really new to the game and i read many threads about macros and only one action allowed and it seem complicated to me. i got an account banned because using mercurey trade and when i click "thanks" after the trade it kick the player out of the team and this considered 2 actions (as i think). So i want to know about any thing that can get me ban before making new account. i know it is safer to not use flask macro, but i get wrist pain from clicking 4-5 keys every couple of seconds (that is in addition to skill keys)
Is the risk of being banned worth it? I say no. But hey, I'm sure many do and go undetected same as bots.

Just use a popsicle stick. But best way is to become a better player and not need to use all flask keys at once. Isn't that hard.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
khaledck30 wrote:
i heard that i can use flask macro and will not ban as long as i am not streaming, is that right?
i know it is against the terms but i just ask if anyone have an experience about that.

second account ban incoming.....
The flask macro ban is the dumbest rule in PoE
"

[Removed by Support]

On topic - you can get banned.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Aug 11, 2019, 11:45:48 AM
"

Why? Please elaborate.

People trying to defend "illegal" software that enhances your skills are funny. You find them everywhere. Hell, I've even seen people defending the use of ESP's in FPS games.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Aug 11, 2019, 12:32:59 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"

Why? Please elaborate.

People trying to defend "illegal" software that enhances your skills are funny. You find them everywhere. Hell, I've even seen people defending the use of ESP's in FPS games.

Because there is nothing "hard" with pressing 4 buttons. Should fat fingers be bannable too?
"

Because there is nothing "hard" with pressing 4 buttons. Should fat fingers be bannable too?

If there is nothing hard about pressing 4 buttons, why would you need a macro?
Other than sheer laziness ofc.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info