Legion Statistics: Unique Items and Areas

Low level farming needs to be taken out or have high content be more rewarding.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 6, 2019, 8:48:07 PM
"

Don't punish the bottom end. That has been amazingly rewarding for casuals. We, as more hardcore gamers, may find the way they play boring, but they shouldn't be punished for it. Increase the rewards at the top end so that it doesn't force us to be casuals too! Everyone should get to have fun from the 8 hours/week guy to the 8 hours/day guy and beyond.
The game need to shift.The essence of the game has fallen off so bad.
pog
Top Ten Areas by Deaths:
Glacier
The Feeding Trough
Azurite Mine
Desert
Alleyways
Ivory Temple
The Chamber of Innocence
The Blood Aqueduct
Burial Chambers
City Square

Cause/Culprit: Veil/Betrayal freeze and stutters
Last edited by hydrodyne19 on Aug 6, 2019, 9:18:50 PM
Everyone rushing through Act X undergeared, underleveled lol.

Love it.
There's devils on each side of you with bottles in their hands.
You need one more drop of poison and you'll dream of foreign lands.
"
Nephalim wrote:
I really hope low level farming being so incredibly cost effective vs high end farming will be addressed in 3.8.

I understand casual players need a way to make money but not to the extent that it is numerically superior than most end game content.

It's quite opposite though actually, causal players do higher-level content because they play with the flow of the game and low-level farming is famous because of those efficient veterans exile out there who want to make big money.
what a suprise, I hope in 3.8 you rework your "vision" regarding risk vs reward.

and for some reason this post (suprise, suprise) is avoiding anything with cyclone..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Nephalim wrote:
I really hope low level farming being so incredibly cost effective vs high end farming will be addressed in 3.8.

I understand casual players need a way to make money but not to the extent that it is numerically superior than most end game content.

They've made this 'mistake' for so many leagues now, so I wouldn't harbor much hope. People piled on Synthesis, but this was one of the things Synthesis actually did well (and you could farm Synthesis with ANY high level zone too, not just a tiny selection of 'clearly most efficient' zones) - and it's one of the only leagues that did that.
Last edited by Exile009 on Aug 6, 2019, 10:22:58 PM
"
f1rstborn wrote:
"

Don't punish the bottom end. That has been amazingly rewarding for casuals. We, as more hardcore gamers, may find the way they play boring, but they shouldn't be punished for it. Increase the rewards at the top end so that it doesn't force us to be casuals too! Everyone should get to have fun from the 8 hours/week guy to the 8 hours/day guy and beyond.

This league, and several league's before it (with the notable exception of Synthesis), hasn't just been about low-level farming. It's been about a small set of specific area farming. What's the point of having 159 map Atlas, if most players only run 1-3 of them? What's the point of maps at all, if players only run Harbor Bridge (Betrayal), Quarry (Delve), etc.? There's only a handful of high-level zones, so specific focus areas there don't look so bad as a proportion. But in white maps and story areas, which are abundant with options? It looks positively embarrassing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info