Legion Statistics: Unique Items and Areas

fun thing , that the top 10 maps are all WHITE FUCKING MAPS does this info tell you something is extremely wrong with your game?
"
Nephalim wrote:
I really hope low level farming being so incredibly cost effective vs high end farming will be addressed in 3.8.

I understand casual players need a way to make money but not to the extent that it is numerically superior than most end game content.

lol you sound so elitist with that comment. why would people farm red maps and shaper etc? they are not profitable, why would i run uber atziri for only 2 of the drops are worth anything, shaper same again , no end game content is rewarding so of course people play lower easier content.
"
Mindsmog wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
I really hope low level farming being so incredibly cost effective vs high end farming will be addressed in 3.8.

I understand casual players need a way to make money but not to the extent that it is numerically superior than most end game content.

lol you sound so elitist with that comment. why would people farm red maps and shaper etc? they are not profitable, why would i run uber atziri for only 2 of the drops are worth anything, shaper same again , no end game content is rewarding so of course people play lower easier content.

You seem to have answered your own question.

They don't because its not rewarding and that is the problem. More risk/investment should yield more rewards and a game that prides itself on being complex should not so heavily encourage the majority of its player base to run content 30 levels under.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Aug 6, 2019, 7:46:51 PM
wow insanely cool and yes i love glaciers
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
always got bored when the game reach mapping.
Maybe grinding is just not my type of game.

PS. maps should be like glacier . more opening area or
some maps like cells,prison should have less obstacle. Too much stuff blocking the area of the map
Last edited by y0214392 on Aug 6, 2019, 7:54:01 PM
"
darktuga wrote:
fun thing , that the top 10 maps are all WHITE FUCKING MAPS does this info tell you something is extremely wrong with your game?

How is this surprising? A vast number of players never reached red maps, some even never yellow. You would be surprised by how many people play this game casually.

On top of that the league mechanic makes the white maps rewarding. There is nothing "extremely wrong with your game"-shenanigangs going on whatsoever. It is a perfectly natural statistic
Last edited by arknath on Aug 6, 2019, 7:48:21 PM
I would agree with this if only end game actually would produce profitable reasons to run them. I ran about 70 shaper runs, all funded by my glacier runs, and got zero starforge to drop. if I would to do that but not have any way to make funds to support running end game content like shaper, I would become broke really fast.if it wasn't for low level farming, I would be able to farm shaper in the first place. you need to make currency to run higher end game maps. if you think making currency farming low level maps is bad, what do you have to say about the currency flippers? they don't even have to run maps at all and make more currency than anyone in the game. now that sounds boring if you ask me
tabula...this game needs a better unique update for items everything is getting old and too many diminishing returns
nice
I'd like to know what is the:
Top map run / this map death count

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info