Legion Statistics: Unique Items and Areas

3k glacier so far and still counting XD still having tons of fun and currency :D
Imho there isn't any problem with the map balance. The Glacier META happened because of Legion. In general, running higher map tiers is much more profitable than running lower tiers (over the long run). Its just that the Legion drops are way too overtuned. The same happened to breach. So it is very likely that Legion drops will be nerfed just like GGG did with Breach.
Alleyway is my fav map,coz I can just charge forward and train wreck em all feel so satifying
+1 to those who ask to increase high-tier content reward.

I really like to push the atlas progression forward and to go deeper in delve. But what's the point for me if casual T3 mapping would make much more profit?

Why would I invest in builds that can kill Uber Elder or go deep in Azurite Mine if I can spend 10ex for MF build and just run glacier/alleyways?
The only character I've rip'd this league died in City Square Map... But I didn't think it was dangerous enough to be on the top 10 places people have died this league... Interesting.
Tabula Rasa should be exempt from these kinds of lists. I doubt there will ever be a time in where it isn't used by every player in the game.
Big Pog
"
+1 to those who ask to increase high-tier content reward.

I really like to push the atlas progression forward and to go deeper in delve. But what's the point for me if casual T3 mapping would make much more profit?

Why would I invest in builds that can kill Uber Elder or go deep in Azurite Mine if I can spend 10ex for MF build and just run glacier/alleyways?

It´s profitable bcos of league content but it should be scaled with tier of map.

There´s also too much clutter of rare items on the screen nobody cares about.

It´s time to fix that by adding some clever mechanism that will scale rolled affixes according to map tier. Make rare items (from drop) great again!
Risk vs reward is very bad in the current game (the bosses and tough rares should provide better loot and XP).
I think the deaths must be get gang rape or ranged rare enemy one hit ko. The ranged rare enemy is a nightmare in this legion.
Best league so far :)
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info