ExileCon Qualifier - Top Five Prizes and Where To Watch

Cool, it's the closest to the race events we had in the past. So many good memories...
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
DANK
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
ah, it's those players who somehow finished mud flats in the time i reached hillock.

good luck to you all.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
wow, its like old racing is back, but only for 5 people.

incredible how much thought and manpower you pour into these massive community events, where all of five people have a chance to win some random MTX from the store.

I hope the servers remain stable when the whole playerbase rushes in, drawn in by this monumental incentive!

Please make sure the devs still have the time to work on the game, and not everyone at GGG is bound up in preparing mass events like this!
An unexpected disconnect has occurred.

Third times the charm.

Yes I'm in lets race - dang need to change zones please dont .......An unexpected disconnect has occurred.

Oh race is over 5 winners .. cool grats to those "Streamers"
I knew I should have bought an SSD instead of spending all that money on supporters packs.

Well at least my moneys going to cool events like this that rewards the community for participating. No dude not the community on first 5 players

over 200,000 concurrent players. This doesn’t even include those playing in China or Taiwan or on the Xbox One.

Lesson learned.
bruh i get sad everytime i see races news... races used to be so fun back in the day now its zzzz
Wow!! So Nice:)
Excellent
races with prices in games with no real life identification.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Possibly but you would need to be able to prove that you're the owner of both accounts.

exactly, how do you make sure the owner of the winning account is the one you actually invite to come to nz?

do they have to stream the event?

how do you prove you're the owner of an account if you have no supporter history?

i mean, you asking that in a forum where most players went cause they have no supporter titles to show is really the right place ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
yes ill watch it
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info