ExileCon Qualifier - Top Five Prizes and Where To Watch

Fixed seed? Nice
I don't care lol

Just waiting for that new season info. =)
tytykiller gonna claim his ticket!!
"fixed-seed but minimap unrevealed" opens up a LOT of room for collusion :/ Navigating act 4 in particular (since this is only to act 5 kitava, so we at least don't have to deal with the vaal city) can be messy and the advantage of two people chatting during it can't be overestimated.

Having the minimap be revealed would be far more fair, if you just wanna test raw gameplay skill.
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 6, 2019, 3:23:55 PM
Big Pog
"
codetaku wrote:
"fixed-seed but minimap unrevealed" opens up a LOT of room for collusion :/ Navigating act 4 in particular (since this is only to act 5 kitava, so we at least don't have to deal with the vaal city) can be messy and the advantage of two people chatting during it can't be overestimated.

Having the minimap be revealed would be far more fair, if you just wanna test raw gameplay skill.

Yeah, I thought of this as well,

teams of racers, giving out information to which way to go, to help out 1 person.

I see it being quite unfair. Would rather it just be a random seed, yes some seeds are much better than others, but I don't want to spend 5 minutes in vaal temple while someone has a friend going hey go north, south and west are dead ends. Thanks, then that person telling his friend how to catch up so they can leap frog through the more random maps.

But alas, we got a set seed value. hope they are good ones for the chaos.

I mean don't get me wrong it's adding 10 minutes or so per act to my times when I'm pushing hard. So should be an interesting aspect. to deal with.

the random seed would still prove a good test to who plays the game the most, as if you make 5-10 chars a league you know almost all of the seeds and combinations in general. It's not always perfect but you at least know which way to go, in general. Due to experience.

Last edited by keeperofstars on Aug 17, 2019, 4:21:46 PM
Awesome!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info