[3.9] Oni-Goroshi Infernal Blow Berserker | Endgame | All Content | Everything Burns!

Using this as a rough template for a SSF Scion build. Just started today, between going to visit family and food coma, I've managed to get her to 39 and Act 4, first lab done, going smooth other than becoming a mana pot junkie.

Figure I'll give up some oomph of a pure Berzerker, but hope to make it up with the 2nd class ascendancy. Right now thinking of Slayer for the leech, AOE and cull, but that's not locked in.
Hi, so I was thinking of trying an Oni build and came across yours, looks fantastic and the build guide is awesome, so I had to give it a try!

First farming the Oni, took me about 6 hours leveling up 4 Scions to level 7, then another 2 or so before Uber Hillock appeared and he dropped a 90% Oni-Goroshi!

So off to a great start I would say :)
"
SirCalmness wrote:
Hi, so I was thinking of trying an Oni build and came across yours, looks fantastic and the build guide is awesome, so I had to give it a try!

First farming the Oni, took me about 6 hours leveling up 4 Scions to level 7, then another 2 or so before Uber Hillock appeared and he dropped a 90% Oni-Goroshi!

So off to a great start I would say :)
Congrats on the drop and good luck with the build!
Build is very enjoyable so far and a breeze going through the acts, thanks!
Last edited by SirCalmness on Dec 30, 2019, 5:33:43 AM
Best anointment?
"
SirCalmness wrote:
Build is very enjoyable so far and a breeze going through the acts, thanks!

Glad you enjoyed the build!

"
pawe1991 wrote:
Best anointment?

Check Amulet Anointment section, pick one that suits your budget.
I'm sure this has been asked before, but why did you choose to go with Aspect of Carnage/War Bringer instead of Blitz? Clear speed is massively increased with the 40% more attack speed and Leap Slam.
Love the build! It blows up everything infront of me, though I have some trouble with mobs.
Currently at lvl 60. THIS FEELS GOOD! snappy, satisfying, powerful and versatile. Budget works from zero to hero ceiling. Good progession fun.
Just a suggestion for gloves you can get new hunter gloves with strike hits additional targets and also Tribal Fury on amulet for another target then maybe remove ancestral call from 6 link and replace with another gem not sure been mentioned previously :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info