[3.9] Oni-Goroshi Infernal Blow Berserker | Endgame | All Content | Everything Burns!
Both works, depends on what you prefer. If you use Oskarm then you can use better rings, maybe something with minimum Frenzy charge, -'x' to mana cost or even shock nearby Enemies when Focus for 20% increased damage taken on enemies.
As for Tombfist with Warlord's Mark you don't have to spend passive points to get the leech and you have the option to use better rare belt.
If you have the currency get Stygian Vise with delve mod; Scorched Fossil "Fire Damage" or Prismatic Fossil for "Elemental Damage" and craft "Elemental Damage with Attacks Skill". For abyss jewel get something with attack speed, critical multiplier or resistance/attributes that your build needs.
Used your guide for my 2nd character of the league and I'M LOVING IT! This thing is not only a tank, but a cannon as well! I have dumped an impressively small amount of currency in to it (1EX for Oni, 70C for Kaoms) but was able to fill out the rest of my slots for less than 30C. While I haven't yet gone over T8 maps, it is only because I haven't got one to drop. Confident this thing can steamroll the entire atlas. Delving is probably where this thing shines the most. Very well written guide, and fantastic job on the build. I do plan on using this every league (though the price is definitely not a league starter), so please keep updating!
Question 1:I am using the "Non-channeling skills have -# to Total Mana Cost" craft on my ring and rare amulet, does this function the same as the Elreons even though it is worded different? I don't have any mana issues but not sure if that's because of the craft mods or something else I'm not noticing.
Question 2: I can tell that Xoph's Blood is not required but exactly how big of a DPS increase is it? I'm still weighing whether or not to go all in and blow the rest of my currency on the amulet?
Hi there. Thanks for your feedback and glad you enjoyed the build. I played it as my second character for Legion and it is even better for Blight encounter because of mobs tightly pack together. To answer your questions;
1) With 3.8 update the mana cost reduction crafted modifier (Elreon's) has been split into two separate modifiers -one for Channeling skill mana costs, and one for non-Channeling skill mana costs. This mod is not needed for the build with Pain Reaver to handle mana leech. If you don't use unique amulet like Xoph's Blood I'd suggest you craft +1 minimum Frenzy Charge; costs 1 Divine Orb. Contact Vocandin if you don't have the craft.
2) It is one of the biggest dps boost for the build because of; the ability to cover enemies in Ash (20% increased Fire Damage taken - act as more multiplier), 10% Fire Penetration, 25% increased Fire Damage, convert the rest of physical to Fire Damage making other source of increased Fire Damage (from passives or equipment) or Fire Penetration like Combustion support and Fire Exposure (applies -25% to Fire Resistance) to be at maximum effectiveness.
Alright, thanks for the tips. 1 thing to add might be some notables to target for the Anointing this league. I've been considering whether to grab a strong damage node or big life node.
Added anointment section to the guide, below accessory explanation.
12% increased Attack Speed
6% increased Cast Speed
+10 to Dexterity and Intelligence
Black Oil | Crimson Oil | Amber Oil
Other notables that grants 12% increased Attack Speed is Berserking and Lust for Carnage, but Coordination requires cheaper oils.
24% increased Damage with Swords
6% increased Attack Speed with Swords
24% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding a Sword
+1 to Melee range with Swords
Crimson Oil | Amber Oil | Amber Oil
All rounder damage boost and cheap.
Aspect of the Lynx
16% increased Attack Damage
4% increased Movement Speed
20% increased Critical Strike Chance
+10 to Dexterity and Intelligence
Crimson Oil | Violet Oil | Violet Oil
Another solid all rounder notable, if you need the extra stats go for this instead of Bladedancer.
25% increased Fire Damage
25% increased Cold Damage
+10% to Fire and Cold Resistances
30% increased Critical Strike Chance
Black Oil | Azure Oil | Sepia Oil
Very good notable that out of reach for this build and it is not expensive. Keep in mind that if you use Wise Oak, the extra resistance can mess with your triple balanced setup.
+12% to Critical Strike Multiplier
45% increased Critical Strike Chance
Black Oil | Crimson Oil | Teal Oil
20% increased Armour
5% increased maximum Life
Regenerate 1% of Life per second
Black Oil | Verdant Oil | Clear Oil
Defensive notable and quite cheap compared to other notable that grants maximum life with life regeneration.
30% increased Armour while you have Fortify
10% increased Effect of Fortify on you
10% increased Effect of Fortify on you while Stationary
Opalescent Oil | Azure Oil | Azure Oil
It is not a sexy notable, but the stats it grants is incredibly rare.
10% increased Damage with Swords
60% increased Critical Strike Chance with Swords
+30% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Swords
10% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding a Sword
Opalescent Oil | Opalescent Oil | Amber Oil
Extremely good notable that is not within reach. This is the best notable to anoint for this build in term of stats it grants and price-wise. I am surprised it doesn't cost more.
8% increased Attack Speed while you have Fortify
5% increased Movement Speed while you have Fortify
10% increased Effect of Fortify on you
20% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify
Golden Oil | Black Oil | Azure Oil
Very expensive, at the time of this writing Golden Oil costs 195c. I don't recommend it for this build because of the price, it is a great notable nonetheless. So why I listed here, probably because some may ask "what about this notable"? So there you go.
Disciple of the Slaughter
+1 to Minimum Frenzy Charges
5% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill
5% increased Damage per Frenzy Charge
Golden Oil | Verdant Oil | Amber Oil
Very expensive and only go for it if you craft +1 minimum Frenzy Charge on both rings. It is not worth it in my opinion if you only have 1 minimum Frenzy Charge because of the price.
10% increased maximum Life
+5% to all Elemental Resistances
Silver Oil | Black Oil | Teal Oil
There are seven notables that grants 10% increased maximum life and Cruel Preparation is the cheapest and not within reach. Go for it if you need the extra life.
Other notables not listed here like Golem's Blood or Magmatic Strike is because of high price or the stats it grants is not good enough.
Hello. First of all very nice guide. Haven't tried the build yet but i'm almost done buying everything needed to change for the first time my Rf jugg to something different. I have some questions:
1) Would legacy kaom's be better for this build or should i get another one ?
2)Should i enchant my boots and gloves from eternal lab or normal lab wouldn;t make any difference ?
3) Which nodes would you suggest for the tree for the last 10 passives?
4) What else could i get to pump the build a little bit more ?
Thx in advance
Hello. Sorry for the late reply. To answer your questions;
1) Legacy as in the one with 1000 maximum life? Hell yes.
2) For boots the eternal lab gives higher rolls (up to 16% attack speed) so it is bit better if you want to min max. For gloves, doesn't make any difference, at least in my experience.
3) For damage; I would spend 3 points in Berserking cluster, 5 points to get Rampart notable and nodes before it, and the last 2 points for Sanctify notable and Melee Damage and Life node at Marauder starting node. You could also spend 3 points at Battle Cry cluster (instead of Berserking) for instant warcry and cooldown recovery if your build uses War Bringer.
4) As covered in PAQ q12, "Get all the suggested item at the highest roll you can afford. Level 21/20 quality Infernal Blow and Level 21 Precision, 20/20 on other gems. Other than that, not much to improve." (without spending tons of currency which something I don't recommend - because I'm cheap and it is not a build to sink currency anyway)
1)Yes i have 1000 life kaom's. hope it gets a bit tankier
2)Ok i'll run eternal lab only for the boots. Wasn't lucky the last 20 times. Hope for the best :P
3)I think i'll try your Battle Cry suggestion cause i'm used to tanky builds.
4)I got all gems at 23% quality or 21 lvl and Infernal Blow at 21/23. I was just wondering if there was something else left. Yeah the build seems cheap ( in a good way) for the damage/tankiness it has.
Thanks for the reply and all your good work :)
1) Can reach up to 10k life with that Kaom.
2) The enchant is not required, but if you want to go for it. Other good enchant include;
- Regenerate 2% of Life per second if you were Hit Recently, Damage
- Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently
- Adds 45 to 68 Fire Damage if you've Killed Recently
3) With 3.8, War Bringer gets buff, now receives chance to deal double damage. It also gives the option to drop life flask for utility flask.
4) There is, but it usually costs way too much for my liking. If you have the budget and want to go all out get Watcher's Eye Precision;
- #% increased Attack Speed while affected by Precision
- #% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision
- #% increased Attack Damage while affected by Precision
Cheapest one for two mods (attack speed and crit multi) on sale is 80 ex (Standard), which costs almost 8 times higher than overall build and currently no triple mod on sale yet. For only one mod, I'd go for attack speed although the crit multi boosts higher damage. Costs 1-2 ex.
I will lab spam until the enchant comes unless if the other enchants are at the same tier. I don't have a life flask.I have exactly the same as the ones that you use with the only exception being a 20% wise oak.
80 ex for just double precision mods? I think that's overpriced.I will stick with this gear then until a good precision watcher's comes at a reasonable price. Most double watcher's come at 40ex.I 'll link you my gear when i am done with the enchants :) Thx again