[3.9] Oni-Goroshi Infernal Blow Berserker | Endgame | All Content | Everything Burns!

"
Maldice wrote:
Oh gotcha ! I'm a big noob so wasnt sure, thanks

No problem mate, have a nice day.
I know this might be a dumb question, i am at level 80 and feeling a little squishy capped res and 4.7k hp what am i doing wrong? Also how/where do i fit in a war-cry for the ascendancy?
"
DelmarDruid wrote:
I know this might be a dumb question, i am at level 80 and feeling a little squishy capped res and 4.7k hp what am i doing wrong? Also how/where do i fit in a war-cry for the ascendancy?

At level 80 you shouldn't still using Small Life flask, Giant Mana flask and Atziri's Foible. Those are meant for low leveling. And one your ring doesn't have life roll. Check out;
1) Flask Explanation
2) Gear Explanation (Armour/Accessory)

I am not sure with what you meant by "where do I fit warcry"?
Decided to Roll this build as i Had a bit of extra currency laying around today and I have to leveling and early mapping has been a blast also rip uber izaro. To this day Oni has been my favorite unique item always looking for builds using it!

@VsDreaMz
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
Decided to Roll this build as i Had a bit of extra currency laying around today and I have to leveling and early mapping has been a blast also rip uber izaro. To this day Oni has been my favorite unique item always looking for builds using it!

Well done and thank you for the feedback! Have a nice day.
Ive Haven't touched Warcries in such a long time I never realized how Smooth Warbringer makes mapping and bossing much better than any health flask
Hi, on your PoB, the gem called apocalypse desire has 30% increased damage on it, i know its there to simulate something, but what?, i understand the close combat simulation with the flask, but i cant find what its the 30% on the gem for, i'am asking this because i want to see my own dps on PoB, so i'am importing your items used to simulate damage.
"
VsDreaMz wrote:
Ive Haven't touched Warcries in such a long time I never realized how Smooth Warbringer makes mapping and bossing much better than any health flask
Definitely not for everyone, but I love the playstyle.

"
Scherwinski wrote:
Hi, on your PoB, the gem called apocalypse desire has 30% increased damage on it, i know its there to simulate something, but what?, i understand the close combat simulation with the flask, but i cant find what its the 30% on the gem for, i'am asking this because i want to see my own dps on PoB, so i'am importing your items used to simulate damage.

Took me awhile to remember why I added the line, it was for 3.7 War Bringer. 3.7 War Bringer grants 10% Attack Speed and 30% Damage, and there's no configuration for Warcry recently if I remember correctly.

Now War Bringer grants 20% Attack Speed and 15% chance to deal double Damage if you've Warcried in past 8 seconds. And you can tick Have used Warcry recently in Configuration tab. Thanks for bringing this up, will edit the POB.
"
Asramero wrote:
"
DelmarDruid wrote:

At level 80 you shouldn't still using Small Life flask, Giant Mana flask and Atziri's Foible. Those are meant for low leveling. And one your ring doesn't have life roll. Check out;
1) Flask Explanation
2) Gear Explanation (Armour/Accessory)

I am not sure with what you meant by "where do I fit warcry"?

Thank you for you help with the gear and flask's i have some what fixed them, with the warcry i mean where do i put a warcry skill (to trigger the warbringer acdenecey) as i cant find one in the build or am i being really really dumb?
Last edited by DelmarDruid on Dec 20, 2019, 8:03:15 AM
His Utility 4 Link setup has an option for the warcry skill "Enduring Cry lvl 20" It is max level so you have to cast it yourself and it avoids the "CWDT" Gem.

I see you have it equipped already, just lvl it up to avoid the CWDT lock.
Last edited by Shishiboo on Dec 20, 2019, 8:55:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info