[3.9] Oni-Goroshi Infernal Blow Berserker | Endgame | All Content | Everything Burns!

I really want to play this build. I have like 20ex in currency to spend.

Never tried infernal blow, looks fun. I have a lvl 79 jugg that I'm going to respec into berserker for it.

Should I do it tho?

"

Never tried infernal blow, looks fun. I have a lvl 79 jugg that I'm going to respec into berserker for it.

Should I do it tho?

If you look at my build (ThisWasAMistakes), with a few modifications it can do all content. (except for uber atziri havent tried that just yet)
"
If you look at my build (ThisWasAMistakes), with a few modifications it can do all content. (except for uber atziri havent tried that just yet)

I actually use that setup as well. I swap out Ruthless for Ancestral Call for faster map cleave though and swap back for bossing/metamorphs. The single target damage is far better than what the build specifies.

The damage potential of this build is actually way higher than I thought it would be when I started it. I just wanted to see shit explode you know? :)
"

Should I do it tho?

yes. i dumped currency into this buildd since i've never used oni goroshi before, and holy shit is this build fun. i'm doing t11 maps pretty safely (except for chunky metamorphs, those things are insanely strong depending on combo) at level 79, idk if that's good or not but red maps before level 80 and being safe is pretty nice for xp.

definitely worth checking out the build, +1 to OP for this guide as well, made it really easy to learn and plan.
"
naquadaheod wrote:
"

I actually use that setup as well. I swap out Ruthless for Ancestral Call for faster map cleave though and swap back for bossing/metamorphs. The single target damage is far better than what the build specifies.

The damage potential of this build is actually way higher than I thought it would be when I started it. I just wanted to see shit explode you know? :)

With the gloves and the anoint you basically get free ancestral call, this way there's no need for gem swapping. So if you can try and get them gloves :P
ok guys it looks fun, I have to try it.

Managed to get this gear for around 6 ex last night. I just have to get the rest of the gems.

Should I use the aspect of the cat in my ring or I'll end up not having mana for it? I don't have elreon crafts.. :/

I think I'll try to craft the hunter gloves.

How should I approach this craft? ilvl 86 hunter gloves?

I'll also craft the helmet as soon as I get the right enchanted base.

I should use pristine and scorched fossils on a ilvl 86 helmet, right?
Last edited by eduloots on Jan 15, 2020, 7:41:47 AM

AND THIS FLASK HOW DO I GET IT OR DO IT?
58% MORE DAMAGE
"
n4zH wrote:

AND THIS FLASK HOW DO I GET IT OR DO IT?
58% MORE DAMAGE

It's just there to calculate Close combat support.. It's in the guide...
If anyone wants to push the build a bit further, you can get hunter gloves with "Strike Skills Target 1 Additional Target" and the Tribal Fury anoint after which you can replace ancestral call (I replaced ac with multistrike and close combat with ruthless).

I also just got tailwind and elusive boots and I have to say this build feels even more amazing than it did before!
"
lankis wrote:
If anyone wants to push the build a bit further, you can get hunter gloves with "Strike Skills Target 1 Additional Target" and the Tribal Fury anoint after which you can replace ancestral call (I replaced ac with multistrike and close combat with ruthless).

I also just got tailwind and elusive boots and I have to say this build feels even more amazing than it did before!

ooo spicy, guess my next move is going for the gloves/annoint!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info