g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

"
Knox2018 wrote:
I did, but it looks to me like it hasnt been resolved, unless im missing something? sorry im very new to PoE, i have only played 1 league a year or two ago.

No it has not been resolved yet. Was just saying the posts leading up to yours was talking about the error and how it was not fixed/working yet, then you posted that there is error and it is not working....

so instead of endlessly repeating, told you to read above.
Hi,

just a question.

you wrote:
Impact - Headsman - Brutal Fervour - Endless Hunger

Pob said Headsman doesnt work without Bane of Legends.

Can you plz check this?

thx mate
"
Mimo434 wrote:
Hi,

just a question.

you wrote:
Impact - Headsman - Brutal Fervour - Endless Hunger

Pob said Headsman doesnt work without Bane of Legends.

Can you plz check this?

thx mate

Thers no reason at all that they wouldn't work with eachother. The issue is probably that you have it set to sirus or shaper/guardian so you don't get the increased damage from headsman as you have not killed a rare or unique enemy recently. The culling dps should still be added like normal though.
in my pob you need Bane of Legend first before you can go to Headsman

thats what i mean

first time i play cyclone so i am a little bit confused

The PoB link seems to be unreadable , it makes my Pob crash every time i try to import. I've the fork version tho.
"
Mimo434 wrote:

thats what i mean

Ah yes I got you. Will have to update but last patch I believe they swapped the two around....

Additionally now that 2-hander is the way to go Overwhelm will probably be picked up instead.

Will probably look something like: Overwhelm - Impact - Brutal Fervour - Bane of Legends

"
Azumie wrote:
The PoB link seems to be unreadable , it makes my Pob crash every time i try to import. I've the fork version tho.

Read the last page or two
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Mimo434 wrote:

thats what i mean

Ah yes I got you. Will have to update but last patch I believe they swapped the two around....

Additionally now that 2-hander is the way to go Overwhelm will probably be picked up instead.

Will probably look something like: Overwhelm - Impact - Brutal Fervour - Bane of Legends

"
Azumie wrote:

Read the last page or two

why overwhelm before impact. That early your not going to be speccing into much if any crit nodes at that point. I would actually probably put it third as I probably wouldn't spec much into crit nodes until close to maps. I would say impact -> brutal Fervour -> Overwhelm -> bane of legends. Honestly I might even take the crit node very last.
"
Maethorr wrote:

why overwhelm before impact. That early your not going to be speccing into much if any crit nodes at that point. I would actually probably put it third as I probably wouldn't spec much into crit nodes until close to maps. I would say impact -> brutal Fervour -> Overwhelm -> bane of legends. Honestly I might even take the crit node very last.

That is the entire point of the overwhelm notable that it auto sets the crit from 5% (on weapon) to 8% base crit which is HUGE. It also gives crit multi on the node as well which is also huge. On top of w/e you have yourself.

Now sure you won't have 600+ crit multi and such until much later but it is still pretty significant early on as well.

That being said I didn't post it like that to recommend it in any sort of order.

Personally I would probably do Impact first because they aoe is really nice early on, gives accuracy +4 melee strike which is all pretty good and gives 15% more damage as well.

Burtal fervour is great but leech stuff is not really needed until maping and such.

So if it were me I would probably do Impact, then bane, then overwhelm, then brutal fervour.

In reality though it comes down to the same thing as leveling trees.... just pure obsolete because it doesn't really matter it won't make or break the build one way or another based on what you choose to do.
I am looking forward to doing my first melee build with this guide. I hope to enjoy it!
POB is working, just update it :)
"
https://pastebin.com/rdEQRNFk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info