g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

Build should be good to go for 3.16. Lots of changes/buffs and a lot of stuff not announced yet or fully shown but as always even then any new additional stuff or changes need to be thoroughly tested and planned before inserted into the guilde.

The big take away here is with a little tinkering on your end at start with passives/masterys and such the build should perform just as good if not slightly better than before.

As always if you have questions feel free to post or come ask me on stream!
https://pastebin.com/rdEQRNFk

is this still the pob link to the build?

refuses to load in updated pob
"
onceonce wrote:
https://pastebin.com/rdEQRNFk

is this still the pob link to the build?

refuses to load in updated pob

That is super weird.... i'm getting an "onFrame" not enough memory issue.

Even going to the build on my POB and trying to pull it up myself is freezing my POB. Wonder if it has something to do with last update.

Will look into it more tomorrow
"

Even going to the build on my POB and trying to pull it up myself is freezing my POB. Wonder if it has something to do with last update.

Any news on the issue? Rly want to make this my build for the league.
"
Kenny90 wrote:
"

Any news on the issue? Rly want to make this my build for the league.

Some of the builds are working some of the builds are not working and I can't seem to find any common denominator....

My icetrapper leaguestart botht the old pob and this one work, just updated my elebuzzaw yesterday which is the OLDEST build i have on POB and worked fine.... Working on arc trapper right now and it pulls up fine.... Toxic rain occultist loads up fine

Yet this one, my ball lightning sabo, and the reave/bflurry one won't load at all.

Honestly your best bet is to look at my character in profile for cyclone slayer and then make sure you compare it to changelog i have written in guide.

Obviously this is not OPTIMAL by any means but I can't help that POB started encountering errors.

That being said cyclone slayer has had a few different big changes in last few leagues so hopefully this is one of the builds I can get to this league and redo/revamp it with the updates.

For example dual-wielding is 100% not the way to go on literally almost any build now. 2 hander is probably going to be best along with new clusters + new tree will definitely have to be revamped.

That being said the core of the build is still very much there just need to adapt it to the new passive tree (mostly the same) and any masteries that seem interesting. Ik this seems kind of awkward but it's not like going one passive over another or anything is going to make or break the build.

Until things are updated and POB is working properly again it is the only thing I can do.
Ok. Thank you for the quick answer. I hope you have fun this league and the frustration will pass quickly. Thank you for your hard work.
"
Kenny90 wrote:
Ok. Thank you for the quick answer. I hope you have fun this league and the frustration will pass quickly. Thank you for your hard work.

Np wish i could give you more, but just checked a few min ago and 3 out of 7 of my pob's aren't working....

hopefully it is just something silly that is resolved soon.
Error in 'on frame' not enough memory

then asks me to restart or close PoB..

Has anyone figured out the fix to this yet??
"
Knox2018 wrote:
Error in 'on frame' not enough memory

then asks me to restart or close PoB..

Has anyone figured out the fix to this yet??

Literally read the last handful of posts before yours...
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Oct 21, 2021, 4:33:36 PM
I did, but it looks to me like it hasnt been resolved, unless im missing something? sorry im very new to PoE, i have only played 1 league a year or two ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info