g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

"
DES_Corleone wrote:
Thanks for the guild.
Is there a 3.16 POB?
https://pastebin.com/rdEQRNFk - Contains only older versions (till 3.11)?

POB was broke and not working for a few of the builds up until league launch. Now as I am playing league I won't be able to update everything till later. Cyclone is needed for a bit of revamp anyway so will be revamping it much later in the league hopefully.

"
pasakosak wrote:
I get stunned a lot I'm thinking getting endless hunger instead of headsman should I go for it?

Sure. Ascendancies are all prty good for slayer you can change things as needed. Might try to look at other ways to avoid stun though too. But getting stunned on cyclone sucks now so definitely need immunity somewhere.

"
AwickedSoul wrote:
hi there buddy.
Found out something that makes no sense.
4L Setup: Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun - Blood Magic.
for some reason the Blood Magic gem is gone/removed.
I look on wiki and any info i could find, but it seems is has been replaced.
So what shoul i pick instead ?

It was renamed as arrogance support/lifetap support. One is for reservation of auras (arrogance) other is for skills (lifetap).

"
Strecket3 wrote:
Is there any cluster jewel tab that you are willing to implement?

Also, the PoB is still not viable for 3.16. When do you recon you will have experimented enough to post a viable one?

POB had a memory error up till launch and was not able to be updated. Will have to wing it for now (shouldn't be too hard) until I can update later in league. Plan to revamp build later this league.
dude, if your build isnt up to date dont change the title just to trick people into trying this build.
"
Ceenoh wrote:
wow goofy, changing the title to 3.16 when you know yourself the guide is outdated and need heavly rework.

seriously what a scumbag move

oof, I realized all he did was slap 3.16 after starting the build :/

Good to know to avoid this mans build guides!
"
dude, if your build isnt up to date dont change the title just to trick people into trying this build.

I love how super entitled people like you think you know everything and run the show. The build is updated in title to 3.16 because you can take the core of the build, read the changelogs and use the ENTIRE CORE OF THE BUILD.

Making it seem like it's some mad trick to get people to try the build lmao. I do not get ANYTHING out of doing build guides for others except to help share stuff I have done before and have those who have a bit less time or knowledge enjoy the game as much as I do. It is not some giant conspiracy to lure people in and trick them.

I literally get NOTHING from sharing the build guides.

As for the TREE, POB had a memory error the week leading up to launch. 3 out of 7 of the builds were unable to pull up at all.

"
Ceenoh wrote:
wow goofy, changing the title to 3.16 when you know yourself the guide is outdated and need heavly rework.

seriously what a scumbag move

Outdated as it does not have the changelogs incorporated into the guide. Not hard to read the core of the guide and read the changelogs like hey build shows 2 1-hand weapons but dual-wielding was gutted now, so 2-hander is the way to go.

If that is not good enough for you, then don't use the guide. Leave, I get nothing out of you entitled brats being here. If you don't want to use the guide because you want your hand held every step of the way and don't want to put in 2 minutes of effort on your part then don't.

"
kaspar278 wrote:

oof, I realized all he did was slap 3.16 after starting the build :/

Good to know to avoid this mans build guides!

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Oct 30, 2021, 7:36:59 PM
You keep calling us entitled and brats while you have done no work to update this guide. put in some vague changelog about how you can experiment with this guide while the whole baseline of the guide is heavily flawed since the skilltree still uses 3.11 and melee got changed a lot in the meanwhile. i wouldnt be mad if the build was at least up to 3.15 standards but even that is not the case. this isnt even a baseline, this is a glorified forumpost about how cyclone might still work and a year old skilltree.

you also keep saying you get nothing out of making guides, this might be true, i dont know that, but i have no reason to believe that you get direct monetary gain out of making guides, you still plug your twitch channel if people have questions and boy new players will have a tone with a barebones approach to a guide like this. so dont give me crap about "I literally get NOTHING from sharing the build guides." you do.

just stop updating titles to indicate a guide is up to date while you have done no work on updating it. period.
"
You keep calling us entitled and brats while you have done no work to update this guide. put in some vague changelog about how you can experiment with this guide while the whole baseline of the guide is heavily flawed since the skilltree still uses 3.11 and melee got changed a lot in the meanwhile. i wouldnt be mad if the build was at least up to 3.15 standards but even that is not the case. this isnt even a baseline, this is a glorified forumpost about how cyclone might still work and a year old skilltree.

you also keep saying you get nothing out of making guides, this might be true, i dont know that, but i have no reason to believe that you get direct monetary gain out of making guides, you still plug your twitch channel if people have questions and boy new players will have a tone with a barebones approach to a guide like this. so dont give me crap about "I literally get NOTHING from sharing the build guides." you do.

just stop updating titles to indicate a guide is up to date while you have done no work on updating it. period.

The skill tree is literally the same exact thing from 3.11 to 3.15. There are super minor tweaks and it is the SAME SKILL TREE with 0 nodes being affected. The POB literally takes one button to click update and works fine. The poeplanner takes three clicks shooting out the side window and clicking drop down box to change to current version.

This is LITERALLY the exact definition of entitled. People being to lazy to pull up POB and click one button and wait 3 seconds themselves.

As stated before the passive skill tree/mastery change in 3.16 was pretty big compared to most so I tried to take every build I have and update to new tree and look at new masteries ahead of time.... There was a POB memory leak error that would not allow THREE out of 8 of my builds to pull up in POB all the way up to league launch. I can't magically make the program work and no i'm not going to stop in the middle of my leaguelaunch character so I can go update the build tree.

Even then it does not take much effort for anyone to look at the current tree listed and check masteries as it still has the same core as the old tree. Literally the best I can do under the situation explained above.

This is why build guides are becoming less and less and almost NO BODY responds or keeps their build up to date after they post it. I reference the changes in the changelog and usually they are a ton of minor things that do not change the core of the build. I have a LOT of guides it is so unreasonable to expect me to redo every single one every single league with all the new and latest exact handholding and click this way not this way [Removed by Support]

Yes this build needs a revamp and is not fully up to date. The only real change is the fact that dual-wielding was killed off and now it is probably much better to rock a 2-hander. Still not exactly game changing considering it is listed in the changelog and there are a TON of people doing the build who have no issues in using just a little bit of common sense or effort and playing the build as is.

I get no monetary gain and plugging in my twitch does nothing except get me a handful of more people coming in and asking about the build. I am not trying to launch off my stream career or collect followers. I simply stream while I play and enjoy talking to some of the occasional cool dudes that show up.

No matter how you break it down the build guide may not be a perfectly polished turd that completely holds your hand every step of the way. As I stated it is overdue for a little revamp so I don't have to waste more of my mornings listening to you entitled kiddies cry.

UNLESS a build is broken at it's core of what is in the guide, people will still use it and adjust a little accordingly. Everything is the same except the brand new tree + mastery system that came out and the fact that you do not dual-wield anymore. OH DEAR GOD HOW WILL ANYONE BE ABLE TO PLAY THE BUILD!!!!

If you don't like it, leave.

Last edited by Kane_GGG on Oct 30, 2021, 7:34:40 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Gear Breakdown and Stat Prioritization

Weapons
Hi Phys Multi-Mod'd Jewelled foil + Savior. However you want to do phys weapon is up to you. Can alt/aug/regal and multimod + add 2 finishing mods, can fossil make one, can add some new conqueror mods with orbs or w/e you want to do. Just get a good dps foil with decent attackspeed/crit/multi. Can use 2 rares until you pick up a saviour.

Chest
Rare explody chest is the way to go here. Get as much life as possible. The - manacost for socketed gems can be nice too as a bonus Base attack crit from elder base is super good too. Would personally try to go for the phys explosion + attack crit and hope for a buttload of life. Or you can buy armors as well.

Boots
Good rare pair of boots is the best option here. Two-Tone boots are great. Try to get a good intel roll here. Lots of life/res/movespeed as well.

Jewelry
Assassin's mark on hit ring is the most important. Get a good shaper ilvl 80+ ring (steel is best but very expensive. Then multimod on % dmg, +life, -mana cost to skills (cyclone total mana cost is 10) so even getting a -8 roll will let you have infinite mana except in no regen maps. Assasin's mark also gives you mana on kill so it is never a problem. For your other ring/ammy just get life/res/intel as needed. Amulet is probably my worst piece and just gave me some life/res/and crafted +1 weapon range/melee dmg on it.

Gearbreakdown -> Weapons: still state that you want a saviour + rare foil, although you keep claiming that 2h is the way to go since the 1h multiplier nerf. the nerf was in 3.11.

the foil in your PoB wasnt updated for over a year, since "can have multiple crafted modifiers" was changed. (also in that regard the helmet in your pob isnt elder influenced, but ill let that slide because you dont like hand holding and you mentioned it at least in the gearbreakdown i cut in this reply)

Gearbreakdown -> chest: explody chest was nerfed, no one uses that, and ever since the minus mana cost craft nerf you want the minus mana cost on your chest. explody chest is just a waste of money. (pob still uses the non-nerfed chest)

Gearbreakdown -> boots: no mention of tailwind, which is meta but w/e no hand holding and stuff...

Gearbreakdown ->jewellery: as mentioned above the minus mana cost craft was nerfed. over a year ago. it could also mean that you specifically mean elreon jewellry from the div card "Blessing of God" which doesnt drop anymore... but hey they disabled that drop in 3.15 so thats nearly up to date right?

guide and pob both use old Bottled Faith, Cinderswallow Urn and Lion's Roar. Bottled Faith and Lion's Roar are still pretty meta for melee, but Cinderswallow Urn was heavily nerfed in 3.15.

i could keep going but you get my point. you didnt really update this guide for over a year, put on some bandaids and changed the title.

call me entitled all you want, im calling you lazy.

Edit: also "stun immunity" in your "pros" yeah no, ever since 3.11 cyclone doesnt make you stun immune and the build doesnt compensate in any other way
Last edited by Zambajazz on Oct 28, 2021, 8:35:34 AM
"

Gearbreakdown -> Weapons: still state that you want a saviour + rare foil, although you keep claiming that 2h is the way to go since the 1h multiplier nerf. the nerf was in 3.11.

the foil in your PoB wasnt updated for over a year, since "can have multiple crafted modifiers" was changed. (also in that regard the helmet in your pob isnt elder influenced, but ill let that slide because you dont like hand holding and you mentioned it at least in the gearbreakdown i cut in this reply)

Gearbreakdown -> chest: explody chest was nerfed, no one uses that, and ever since the minus mana cost craft nerf you want the minus mana cost on your chest. explody chest is just a waste of money. (pob still uses the non-nerfed chest)

Gearbreakdown -> boots: no mention of tailwind, which is meta but w/e no hand holding and stuff...

Gearbreakdown ->jewellery: as mentioned above the minus mana cost craft was nerfed. over a year ago. it could also mean that you specifically mean elreon jewellry from the div card "Blessing of God" which doesnt drop anymore... but hey they disabled that drop in 3.15 so thats nearly up to date right?

guide and pob both use old Bottled Faith, Cinderswallow Urn and Lion's Roar. Bottled Faith and Lion's Roar are still pretty meta for melee, but Cinderswallow Urn was heavily nerfed in 3.15.

i could keep going but you get my point. you didnt really update this guide for over a year, put on some bandaids and changed the title.

call me entitled all you want, im calling you lazy.

Guy makes guide, has changelog and says that build needs a fine tuning and revamp so everything just isn't linked in changelog.

Doesn't have boots he wants or mod he wants so wow build not updated.

- Mana cost shows flat mana cost old mod instead of the WORDING change of -mana cost to CHANNELING skills.
/4head
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Oct 30, 2021, 7:37:36 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Guy makes guide, has changelog and says that build needs a fine tuning and revamp so everything just isn't linked in changelog.

Entitled brat then goes to quote the stuff in guide like saying to use 2 1-handers and tries to prove his point even though the changelog specifically states to not use 1-handers anymore.

Doesn't have boots he wants or mod he wants so wow build not updated.

- Mana cost shows flat mana cost old mod instead of the WORDING change of -mana cost to CHANNELING skills. Cuz kid is to dumb to figure out that with the split of the mod and channeling tag in the skill gem that -mana cost to CHANNELING skills is what he wants to go for.

/4head

Entitled brat who can't put forth an ounce of common sense and use the core of the build as is.

Bye bye

dude the only person that keeps being a brat right now is you. i could keep listing change after change that you didnt make. ever since the melee rework in 3.7 ive been playing cyclone (with the exception of 3.15) i know my stuff, i could list every little detail on how this guide is outdated and how unfair it is for newer players to see this guide and get frustrated because you cant be bothered to update anything but the changelog and the title.

its fine that you dont want to update every guide you have written, some builds dont inspire you anymore, i get it. but dont change the title to indicate any meaningfull change.

my point in the comment about the gear breakdown for the weapons is that you cant even be bothered to update a few sentences there, in over a year.

the boots are so obivous, but yeah if you dont like tailwind, w/e im just a brat right?

on the mana cost, thats just inexcusable. GGG didnt just split it or changed the wording. you need 3 minus mana cost for channeling to achieve the same as before. you could get minus 8 before, now the max per craft is minus 3. you can get away with 2 crafts, but only IF you get manaleech somewhere (cluster jewels for example)

your build doesnt function as stated. and like you said, you wouldnt update the title if the build was broken, but it is.

but i doubt i can get you to see reason, because you just keep insulting me personaly, while i just critizied your guide and the pob. doesnt look good on you mate.
Last edited by Zambajazz on Oct 28, 2021, 8:50:25 AM
"

dude the only person that keeps being a brat right now is you. i could keep listing change after change that you didnt make. ever since the melee rework in 3.7 ive been playing cyclone (with the exception of 3.15) i know my stuff, i could list every little detail on how this guide is outdated and how unfair it is for newer players to see this guide and get frustrated because you cant be bothered to update anything but the changelog and the title.

its fine that you dont want to update every guide you have written, some builds dont inspire you anymore, i get it. but dont change the title to indicate any meaningfull change.

my point in the comment about the gear breakdown for the weapons is that you cant even be bothered to update a few sentences there, in over a year.

the boots are so obivous, but yeah if you dont like tailwind, w/e im just a brat right?

on the mana cost, thats just inexcusable. GGG didnt just split it or changed the wording. you need 3 minus mana cost for channeling to achieve the same as before. you could get minus 8 before, now the max per craft is minus 3. you can get away with 2 crafts, but only IF you get manaleech somewhere (cluster jewels for example)

your build doesnt function as stated. and like you said, you wouldnt update the title if the build was broken, but it is.

but i doubt i can get you to see reason, because you just keep insulting me personaly, while i just critizied your guide and the pob. doesnt look good on you mate.

[Removed by Support]

Yes things can be updated in the guide and not just listed in the changelog and it would make things easier for ppl new or reading the build HENCE WE SAYING THE BUILD NEEDS AN UPDATE/REVAMP.

[Removed by Support]

As I have summed up so many times already. The build is still changed to 3.16 even though it needs a revamp because the core functionality is still the same. Regardless of whether it is perfectly min/maxed to your liking. If you don't want to use it then again by all means PLEASE LEAVE. [Removed by Support]

Read the changelog and use your brain or cry yourself to sleep because how dare he put 3.16 in title and make you read changelog and not change every single sentence in the guide to make sure it is up to date even though the build creator stated it needs polishing/update/revamp but still works the same at it's core.

[Removed by Support]

Last edited by Kane_GGG on Oct 30, 2021, 7:39:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info