g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

Sorry if I just couldn't find it in the guide, but I was wondering how I would set up assassin mark while leveling
Make Strom Brand great again.
"
THE_NAT wrote:
Sorry if I just couldn't find it in the guide, but I was wondering how I would set up assassin mark while leveling

Not really worth it IMO. Just wait until late game when you get it on ring.
with the AOE nerf do you still think jewelled foils will be the best weapons for us to use
"
Hanga wrote:
with the AOE nerf do you still think jewelled foils will be the best weapons for us to use

yes, if range is all the same, only DPS matters, and dps is 100x better on 2 one handed foils
Just killed u-elder using this build at level 84. Build feels good at maps and bosses. Also gems are not 20/20 so there is room to improvement.
My gear:
"
VoldemarM wrote:
Just killed u-elder using this build at level 84. Build feels good at maps and bosses. Also gems are not 20/20 so there is room to improvement.
My gear:

Awesome to hear man, and ya cyclone is very NOT meta this league and had minor nerfs to dps/range, but still feels prty damn amazing.

Glad to hear you enjoying it :)
How are You able to utilize all Your skills? In You video you seem to have 790 mana, and available 24 points. I cannot enable all my skills/auras, as they consume all of it (all of them are %reserved, and one of them takes a numerical value, which is less than i have available).

Also, what would in Your opinion be the priority of all the auras/skills that You have to enable?

Thanks.

P.S. i like this build a lot, even without the pride, that i cannot use at this time i find it a very nice, stable and overall easy to play build that suits me!
"
EnsKW wrote:
How are You able to utilize all Your skills? In You video you seem to have 790 mana, and available 24 points. I cannot enable all my skills/auras, as they consume all of it (all of them are %reserved, and one of them takes a numerical value, which is less than i have available).

Also, what would in Your opinion be the priority of all the auras/skills that You have to enable?

Thanks.

P.S. i like this build a lot, even without the pride, that i cannot use at this time i find it a very nice, stable and overall easy to play build that suits me!

So Pride + flesh and stone + precision should all be linked to a level 3 enlighten. Only auras besides this are dread banner and blood and sand which reserve a very small amount.

I do want to note that precision I only have at level 7. You do not level it fully. With the -mana cost stuff you do not need a lot of mana left over.

This was changed slightly this league as it is channeling skills have -x reduced mana cost but overall the same thing. For now i would just start with a level 1 precision and not level it.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
EnsKW wrote:

Thanks.

So Pride + flesh and stone + precision should all be linked to a level 3 enlighten. Only auras besides this are dread banner and blood and sand which reserve a very small amount.

I do want to note that precision I only have at level 7. You do not level it fully. With the -mana cost stuff you do not need a lot of mana left over.

This was changed slightly this league as it is channeling skills have -x reduced mana cost but overall the same thing. For now i would just start with a level 1 precision and not level it.

OK. Precision at 20%q, or0%q? Also, which passive on the amulet would you use? i had to use the one that gives mana back on hit, to be able to sustain the spin. Also i noticed that "forceful skewering" has been moved, at least i got it in different position in game on the tree, slightly up under the same branch. Thanks for Your help, i will try to rebalalnce the precision out tonight!
"
EnsKW wrote:

OK. Precision at 20%q, or0%q? Also, which passive on the amulet would you use? i had to use the one that gives mana back on hit, to be able to sustain the spin. Also i noticed that "forceful skewering" has been moved, at least i got it in different position in game on the tree, slightly up under the same branch. Thanks for Your help, i will try to rebalalnce the precision out tonight!

Quality gives % area of effect like most auras which means nothing to us. As for annointment get w/e you want. If you want pure dps, i would upload ur current char to POB and click show node power and pick the biggest one that effects you. If you want mana stuff for QOL that is fine. It is a very much w/e you want as its a bonus. Forceful skewering doesn't matter it is the same amount of points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info