[3.12] g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

where is the craft option in game "-9 to total mana cost of skills" on ring? I can not find
"
redkeds wrote:

where is the craft option in game "-9 to total mana cost of skills" on ring? I can not find

It is now broken down into -mana cost to non-channeling and channeling skills. The channeling version best tier is -3 mana cost to channeling skills.
Hey,

at the moment winter orb only lasts 4 seconds and I dont find that you put any points in duration etc.

Soo my question is, when and what is it that makes it last longer than 4 seconds? xD
"
Skarhammar wrote:
Hey,

at the moment winter orb only lasts 4 seconds and I dont find that you put any points in duration etc.

Soo my question is, when and what is it that makes it last longer than 4 seconds? xD

Wrong guide dude.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Sep 27, 2020, 12:22:53 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
redkeds wrote:

It is now broken down into -mana cost to non-channeling and channeling skills. The channeling version best tier is -3 mana cost to channeling skills.

got it, thx

and thx 4 the guide :3
Hello, its me again :) I really love the build, feels really amazing.

The only problem I have is that i am still oneshot to projectiles.

i tried to conter with a fettle gem and actually i am savin currency for tempered flesh while working on the explodey chest.

have i overseen a defensive layer or is it just the state of my items?

my PoB: https://pastebin.com/J5VP4nak
Thanks for the build! Also, I am wondering can I get some improvement by switching a normal Melee Physical Damage Support to the divergent one which overwhelm 5% Physical Damage Reduction instead of 10% increased Melee Physical Damage? Also for brutality support, fortify and pride, by switching to divergent version of them can gain 5% physical damage reduction overwhelmed. Should I be switching the gems?
"
55hyk wrote:
Thanks for the build! Also, I am wondering can I get some improvement by switching a normal Melee Physical Damage Support to the divergent one which overwhelm 5% Physical Damage Reduction instead of 10% increased Melee Physical Damage? Also for brutality support, fortify and pride, by switching to divergent version of them can gain 5% physical damage reduction overwhelmed. Should I be switching the gems?

No idea check in POB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info