g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

Hey,

at the moment winter orb only lasts 4 seconds and I dont find that you put any points in duration etc.

Soo my question is, when and what is it that makes it last longer than 4 seconds? xD
"
Skarhammar wrote:
Hey,

at the moment winter orb only lasts 4 seconds and I dont find that you put any points in duration etc.

Soo my question is, when and what is it that makes it last longer than 4 seconds? xD

Wrong guide dude.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Sep 27, 2020, 8:22:53 AM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
redkeds wrote:

where is the craft option in game "-9 to total mana cost of skills" on ring? I can not find

It is now broken down into -mana cost to non-channeling and channeling skills. The channeling version best tier is -3 mana cost to channeling skills.

got it, thx

and thx 4 the guide :3
Hello, its me again :) I really love the build, feels really amazing.

The only problem I have is that i am still oneshot to projectiles.

i tried to conter with a fettle gem and actually i am savin currency for tempered flesh while working on the explodey chest.

have i overseen a defensive layer or is it just the state of my items?

my PoB: https://pastebin.com/J5VP4nak
Thanks for the build! Also, I am wondering can I get some improvement by switching a normal Melee Physical Damage Support to the divergent one which overwhelm 5% Physical Damage Reduction instead of 10% increased Melee Physical Damage? Also for brutality support, fortify and pride, by switching to divergent version of them can gain 5% physical damage reduction overwhelmed. Should I be switching the gems?
"
55hyk wrote:
Thanks for the build! Also, I am wondering can I get some improvement by switching a normal Melee Physical Damage Support to the divergent one which overwhelm 5% Physical Damage Reduction instead of 10% increased Melee Physical Damage? Also for brutality support, fortify and pride, by switching to divergent version of them can gain 5% physical damage reduction overwhelmed. Should I be switching the gems?

No idea check in POB.
This is a really outdated build tbh.
Your PoB still has unavailable items in it.
AoE nerfed to the ground.
The gameplay video is 5 leagues behind.
I know it's a nice to have video with screenwide AoE and 40% more dps, but let's be realistic.
As I lost some time searching for 3.7 stuff, I will also lose some time posting this.

Have a nice day!

Last edited by Faszagerek on Nov 3, 2020, 3:48:44 PM
"
Faszagerek wrote:
This is a really outdated build tbh.
Your PoB still has unavailable items in it.
AoE nerfed to the ground.
The gameplay video is 5 leagues behind.
I know it's a nice to have video with screenwide AoE and 40% more dps, but let's be realistic.
As I lost some time searching for 3.7 stuff, I will also lose some time posting this.

Have a nice day!

The build is not that outdated at all. I mean yes a few things have changed (which is refrenced in changelog) but build is only a few leagues old lol. AOE was changed from the initial literally spin and take up the whole screen, but that is a very very minor change tbh. Aoe and the + range still ramp up really well.

Honestly the only major change to the build atm is the dw nerf meaning 1h + shield honestly is probably going to be best bet and saviour probably isn't going to be the way to go.

Sorry you feel that your time was wasted, but I have a lot of guides out and always document the change in the changelog which also has a giant bolded note on it saying to make sure you read that first.... which was obviously asking too much of you.

Would be great if I could have all my guides 100% fully up to date with new videos recorded after every single league, meaning I would have to redo each and every build every single league instantly just to make sure that gameplay video was updated.

I mean honestly please have just a little bit of common sense and realize what you are asking for is literally impossible.
Hi, I'm pretty new and have only made Arc builds in the past. This is gonna be my first melee build. I want more survivability this league and judging from the video, it seems pretty tanky. I really like being immune to all reflects.

How does this fair against porcupines and or anything else that has a high burst damage?

Is there anything major I need to take note for 3.13 coming up that has not been updated from the guide?

BTW, thx for the time you point into these guides. They help.
"
Hi, I'm pretty new and have only made Arc builds in the past. This is gonna be my first melee build. I want more survivability this league and judging from the video, it seems pretty tanky. I really like being immune to all reflects.

How does this fair against porcupines and or anything else that has a high burst damage?

Is there anything major I need to take note for 3.13 coming up that has not been updated from the guide?

BTW, thx for the time you point into these guides. They help.

It is definitely pretty tanky and easy to do all content. Porcupines are completely mitigated by having an explody chest. The ascendancy had some tweaks in it but don't believe anything major changed from 3.13 though they will be updated probably later today on my end with anything major noted in the changelog.

The biggest change that happened to the build was losing the dual wield phys dmg multiplier. Meaning I have no idea really if saviour is still the way to go or maybe 1 hand + shield or even a sick 2-hander. Would have to be tested and figured out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info