[3.7] DW Cospri CoC Cyclone Vaal Ice Nova - Easy End Game / MF Setup / All in One Build

"
KOrchann wrote:
"
Sypmoniar wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:
Looks fun;) I’ll Give it try once I get home.. I have lvl 89 assassin so I maybe respect in to this one, it was my league starter self cast ice nova. Want some fast monolith clear char to get those shards;) Do u think 5l will b enough just for maping? Don’t need end boss killer as I have one already;)

5l might be a little weak for Vaal ice Nova on monolith's. I still think you'll be able to kill all mobs before time runs out. But if you only want to farm monolith's on Glacier, I highly recommend Tarke Cat's Vaal ice nova build. So much cheaper and better on monolith farm. But only good at that. :) If you have currency to invest, you can upgrade that build with recommendations i made

Thanks for reply, I’ve checked trade and 6l carcass is way cheaper than I thought it’ll b. Is around 3.5 ex so it won’t b problem to get one.. I won’t b home till Wednesday so t price maybe go even lower;) Think I have enough to get decent gear. I don’t like to run 1 map all day long so I’ll try to get t best I can so I can rock in red maps;) Will let u know how I’m doing;)

E: but maybe I’ll need to craft that -mana mod as I still don’t have it! And all my guild mates r done with this league.. What servers u playing on? Maybe will pm u once I get my stuff all together..

I don't think server makes a difference but i play on Frankfurt. I'm mostly online at evenings and i gladly help you with that craft.
"
Sypmoniar wrote:
"
Klazik wrote:
What would you do with pantheons to complement this build?

I prefer Lunaris as Major God and Ralakesh as Minor God. Because our greatest weaknesses are physical damage, bleed and chaos. So Shakari could be a fine choice. Maybe you can pick Garukhan while fast farming for 6% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently. They're mostly situational and i'm not really sure if there's a best option here.

thanks so much for your in game help today on your awesome build! seems like a lot of fun!
I'm the guy who mentioned on the build and we made combined few other builds into this build and this build works for all content almost we have same gears and play style. i'm playing this game around 3-4 years and this build is the most fun build i have ever played.

P.S. Thanks for the mention <3 Love you mate Sypmoniar.

Btw Good job on the build information...
Hi, me again;) Not home yet:( but I was thinking a bit about this build, (cos can’t wait to try it) as u using elder ring is there any use of warlords mark on hit? For more life leech and endurance charges? As u hitting with cyclone, but not sure how much dmg that cyclone does it self.. Maybe worth a try?
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
Hi, me again;) Not home yet:( but I was thinking a bit about this build, (cos can’t wait to try it) as u using elder ring is there any use of warlords mark on hit? For more life leech and endurance charges? As u hitting with cyclone, but not sure how much dmg that cyclone does it self.. Maybe worth a try?

I can't say it's useless but if you prefer to use warlord's mark, it means you can't use any other curses. You can just manually cast Enfeeble or something like that on dangerous bosses or mob groups. Endurance charges sounds fine and if you use Immortal Call even better. I don't think leech for Cyclone worth to mention but it's a plus for sure. Only thing you shouldn't have is Poacher's Mark to prevent ruining your optimised attacks per second.

In general, i believe it worths to try if you want to invest there.
Hi man, me again;)I got my char geared up, had just over 6ex, nothing left now:D Got 6l 2w sockets carcass for 4ex other gear is just mandatory trash to get my res and life etc.. Still missing those gloves but need more currency to farm first. Sill levelling some gems too. But rocking in red maps no problems;) Sometimes get 1shot but I just need to get in to that build;) with my gear it destroys monolith and generals without problems;) also I’m using rare gloves wit flame dash and arcane surge and also Vaal grace for extra dodge, will link it wit inc duration once I get more currency;) U can look at my char if u like and give some feedback;)
This build is super fun! Definitely recommend it to try;)
Ty again man, for putting it all together;)

E: dropped ex so I bought WM on hit ring, end charges up all t time and leech helps too;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Last edited by KOrchann on Jul 31, 2019, 1:06:30 PM
"
KOrchann wrote:
Hi man, me again;)I got my char geared up, had just over 6ex, nothing left now:D Got 6l 2w sockets carcass for 4ex other gear is just mandatory trash to get my res and life etc.. Still missing those gloves but need more currency to farm first. Sill levelling some gems too. But rocking in red maps no problems;) Sometimes get 1shot but I just need to get in to that build;) with my gear it destroys monolith and generals without problems;) also I’m using rare gloves wit flame dash and arcane surge and also Vaal grace for extra dodge, will link it wit inc duration once I get more currency;) U can look at my char if u like and give some feedback;)
This build is super fun! Definitely recommend it to try;)
Ty again man, for putting it all together;)

E: dropped ex so I bought WM on hit ring, end charges up all t time and leech helps too;)

It's really awesome to hear that! I checked your character and think it's fine. Hope you get some currency to make upgrades that you want to.

As i said before, curse enemies with Warlord's Mark on hit completely makes sense, there's no reason not to have it. Vaal Haste is a good choice to have better survivability.
what is a good alternative to have "0.x% of cold damage leeched as life" if i am using pandemonius amulet?

currently i am using this:

the options looks quite good for this build, but maybe there is something better
Last edited by Rivot on Aug 1, 2019, 11:53:34 AM
"
Rivot wrote:
what is a good alternative to have "0.x% of cold damage leeched as life" if i am using pandemonius amulet?

currently i am using this:

the options looks quite good for this build, but maybe there is something better

Doryani's Invitation is a good belt for this build but i'm not sure if i want to give up on around 100 flat maximum life. Also lower leech rate but maybe it's already enough for our max leech per second. And you have to take min 14% CDR on your boots while you also need movement speed, life, resists on it.

Best way to find out is testing it. Also you can try changing Cold Penetration Supports on Cospri's with Life Leech Support.
I noticed your character is using ice nova-cold pen-frostbolt on both cospris and you dropped the freezing pulse jewel.... any pros/cons on that? i've tried it both ways and can't really see any difference i guess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info