[3.7] DW Cospri CoC Cyclone Vaal Ice Nova - Easy End Game / MF Setup / All in One Build

What would you do with pantheons to complement this build?
"
Klazik wrote:

I prefer Lunaris as Major God and Ralakesh as Minor God. Because our greatest weaknesses are physical damage, bleed and chaos. So Shakari could be a fine choice. Maybe you can pick Garukhan while fast farming for 6% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently. They're mostly situational and i'm not really sure if there's a best option here.
"
Sypmoniar wrote:
"
Klazik wrote:

I prefer Lunaris as Major God and Ralakesh as Minor God. Because our greatest weaknesses are physical damage, bleed and chaos. So Shakari could be a fine choice. Maybe you can pick Garukhan while fast farming for 6% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently. They're mostly situational and i'm not really sure if there's a best option here.

Yeah, sounds like some good options.
I just tried Uelder with this setup, and man it's hard to do, since I can't see shit because of all the spell effects xD
"
Klazik wrote:
"
Sypmoniar wrote:
"
Klazik wrote:

Yeah, sounds like some good options.
I just tried Uelder with this setup, and man it's hard to do, since I can't see shit because of all the spell effects xD

I think we should add this on CONS section. xD
I feel so squishing with this build, easy get 1 hit even from mob.
"
manasuke wrote:
I feel so squishing with this build, easy get 1 hit even from mob.

I agree with you about being squishy, which i also mentioned in CONS section. This build has no defensive mechanic other than cwdt-stellskin.

If you play with the idea of "Best defence is the offence." it feels so much better. You need to keep spinning for stun immunity, you need to spam your flasks for freeze immunity and other buffs. This means you need to kill. Almost every single attack you make freeze mobs unless they have immunity.

As i said before i agree with you, this build is fragile. "Deathless" title is completely depends on how good you're at Path of Exile. Anyway, i never recommend this build for HC or someone who tries to level up to 100 or something.
Fun build to play, so far so good. Thank you
+1
Last edited by Cy3x on Jul 26, 2019, 12:26:32 PM
Looks fun;) I’ll Give it try once I get home.. I have lvl 89 assassin so I maybe respect in to this one, it was my league starter self cast ice nova. Want some fast monolith clear char to get those shards;) Do u think 5l will b enough just for maping? Don’t need end boss killer as I have one already;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
Looks fun;) I’ll Give it try once I get home.. I have lvl 89 assassin so I maybe respect in to this one, it was my league starter self cast ice nova. Want some fast monolith clear char to get those shards;) Do u think 5l will b enough just for maping? Don’t need end boss killer as I have one already;)

5l might be a little weak for Vaal ice Nova on monolith's. I still think you'll be able to kill all mobs before time runs out. But if you only want to farm monolith's on Glacier, I highly recommend Tarke Cat's Vaal ice nova build. So much cheaper and better on monolith farm. But only good at that. :) If you have currency to invest, you can upgrade that build with recommendations i made
Last edited by Sypmoniar on Jul 27, 2019, 1:05:44 PM
"
Sypmoniar wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:

5l might be a little weak for Vaal ice Nova on monolith's. I still think you'll be able to kill all mobs before time runs out. But if you only want to farm monolith's on Glacier, I highly recommend Tarke Cat's Vaal ice nova build. So much cheaper and better on monolith farm. But only good at that. :) If you have currency to invest, you can upgrade that build with recommendations i made

Thanks for reply, I’ve checked trade and 6l carcass is way cheaper than I thought it’ll b. Is around 3.5 ex so it won’t b problem to get one.. I won’t b home till Wednesday so t price maybe go even lower;) Think I have enough to get decent gear. I don’t like to run 1 map all day long so I’ll try to get t best I can so I can rock in red maps;) Will let u know how I’m doing;)

E: but maybe I’ll need to craft that -mana mod as I still don’t have it! And all my guild mates r done with this league.. What servers u playing on? Maybe will pm u once I get my stuff all together..
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Last edited by KOrchann on Jul 27, 2019, 1:42:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info