[3.7] DW Cospri CoC Cyclone Vaal Ice Nova - Easy End Game / MF Setup / All in One Build

Just killed Shaper! First time ever even fighting him and i killed him, was scared though as i only had one portal left and i just got one shot a few times from something not the big the lazer beam.Thanks again for the build! i have tons of currency and i dont know what to upgrade at all?? any ideas?

thanks!
"
Cydcor wrote:
I noticed your character is using ice nova-cold pen-frostbolt on both cospris and you dropped the freezing pulse jewel.... any pros/cons on that? i've tried it both ways and can't really see any difference i guess

The main difference i've noticed so far is, Freezing Pulse is a fast projectile skill and really useful to freeze mobs on far. It offers a survivability in a different way.

But dual frostbolt-ice nova setup in the other hand gives us higher single target damage and good damage output to monster groups on close.

I think difference is about your play style and how you want to play it.
"
jefy wrote:
Just killed Shaper! First time ever even fighting him and i killed him, was scared though as i only had one portal left and i just got one shot a few times from something not the big the lazer beam.Thanks again for the build! i have tons of currency and i dont know what to upgrade at all?? any ideas?

thanks!

It's great to hear and also thank you for giving this build a chance. I suggest you to invest on headhunter and go for 5 way legion farm. :)

Also you can min/max your items with higher life rolls, maybe better gems etc.

"
The main difference i've noticed so far is, Freezing Pulse is a fast projectile skill and really useful to freeze mobs on far. It offers a survivability in a different way.

But dual frostbolt-ice nova setup in the other hand gives us higher single target damage and good damage output to monster groups on close.

I think difference is about your play style and how you want to play it.

Thanks!
hey, me again^^
is there some way to get rid of these annoying random 1 shots?
i know with these Legion Mobs its kinda heavy to get rid of them but sometimes i just kinda get stuck with them and fighting the Syndicate Mastermind was a complete Pain ^^
I tried with optimizing as far as i could, except for the Belt and maybe some Jewels, maybe you have an Idea ^^ Im at 5.211HP and 564ES rn
Last edited by NaImLeZz on Aug 9, 2019, 2:59:17 PM
"
NaImLeZz wrote:
hey, me again^^
is there some way to get rid of these annoying random 1 shots?
i know with these Legion Mobs its kinda heavy to get rid of them but sometimes i just kinda get stuck with them and fighting the Syndicate Mastermind was a complete Pain ^^
I tried with optimizing as far as i could, except for the Belt and maybe some Jewels, maybe you have an Idea ^^ Im at 5.211HP and 564ES rn

Unfortunately i couldn't find a way for those 1 shots. Honestly i easily can if i want to make a one-way-focussed Cyclone-CoC-Ice Nova build but that's not the point of this build. :)

That's the biggest downside but if you know what to do on bosses, can kill anything even in worst situations. My videos kinda proves it. And by the way, i'm uploading a Syndicate Mastermind kill video at the moment. You can check it too.
Last edited by Sypmoniar on Aug 9, 2019, 4:25:16 PM
Hi,

Great build. I have a similar one (cospri+lycosidae) that I would like to respect to this one. It had more life, but less damage.

I have already all the gear, including an elder ring with - 7 mana skill (currently on another character) and a 6L Loreweave and a Pandemonius

https://pastebin.com/bYBRS4y5

Is worth transitioning with this gear ? Or should I purchase the carcass jack and command of the pit ?
I was thinking of upgrading the glove to a curse on hit pair of glove or to an Atziri's acuity.

Any feedback is welcome.

Cheers
"
edessiex wrote:
Hi,

Great build. I have a similar one (cospri+lycosidae) that I would like to respect to this one. It had more life, but less damage.

I have already all the gear, including an elder ring with - 7 mana skill (currently on another character) and a 6L Loreweave and a Pandemonius

https://pastebin.com/bYBRS4y5

Is worth transitioning with this gear ? Or should I purchase the carcass jack and command of the pit ?
I was thinking of upgrading the glove to a curse on hit pair of glove or to an Atziri's acuity.

Any feedback is welcome.

Cheers

As i explained before, this builds plus side is being convertable to MF setup and having high AOE for monoliths. If you want to compromise from that, i suggest you to stay on your current build.

But let me give you my fast opinion anyway. :) I couldn't try Life Leech Supports on dual Frostbolt+Ice Nova Cospri setup yet. If it's really effective, cold damage leeched as life amulet can be changed with Pandemonius. Loreweave is a great body armour but you might have hard time with monoliths without Carcass Jack. Also the gloves i choose is a 2 ex life-dps balanced pick. You can always upgrade it however you want, it's not mandatory but a great choice with 2 abyssal sockets and perma arcane surge.
How did you level this character?
"
Laere wrote:
How did you level this character?

Frost blades is a good option until you can use cospri and carcass. Should be pretty fast with standard leveling uniques.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info