The Innocent Hideout

nah ty
cool
"
Nosferat wrote:
I remember a time when more quality of life improvements were advertised, instead of constant, monetization things.

You mean like the stacking fossils post they made 3 hours before this one?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
crunkatog wrote:

Also appreciate not having crap molded into place so you can't move it around. *glares at reef rocks on coral hideout and cemetery gates in Unearthed*
Book cabinets in the top right side of Stately...

So many hideouts have lots of small rooms / semi-divided spaces, but no big square / rectangle area where you can fit all your decorations.

And if you want to play with lighting unfortunately you're mostly confined to hideouts that look like a dungeon. The only one that is dark and looks non-dungeon-y is Elreon's but even this one is indoors.

"
design more map device variations...two is already boring.
Last time I checked I couldn't even use the big one due to the bug with flickering nameplate that was making it look awful.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 22, 2019, 12:57:52 PM
Nice!
"
Exile009 wrote:
To all those saying this should be farmable in game - if you expect even purely cosmetic items to be available for free, then how the hell do you expect the developers to make any money? What difference does it being in game already make? It's still a 100% cosmetic only product. If you don't think it's worth it, don't buy it. Your gameplay won't change.

To answer your question about how some might expect developers to make money? They could always sell controlling interest in their company to some else.

Oh wait they did that. Don't think your defending some small start up anymore.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147313 They make plenty of money. And they are no longer the they you think they are. The they you refer to is no longer in charge. GGG, sold controlling interest.
Loss of controlling interest means the Developers no longer have the final say. Any statements made saying otherwise are just hopeful thinking. If you like supporting China then by all means share your money with Tencent. Just be mindful of what your "support" is really supporting: The Communist Party of China.
Plenty somewhat deserved salt here, GGG.
Terrible effort on this one. Smarten up GGG.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
"
Exile009 wrote:
To all those saying this should be farmable in game - if you expect even purely cosmetic items to be available for free, then how the hell do you expect the developers to make any money? What difference does it being in game already make? It's still a 100% cosmetic only product. If you don't think it's worth it, don't buy it. Your gameplay won't change.

Each league we get more currency and loot increasing the ever growing need for tabs. New players come in every league and to those that stay will end up needing and likely buying tabs. When GGG adds a new currency or type of loot they normally end up, at some point, adding a new tab for said loot. They also get a decent chunk from the supporter pack purchases.

Point is, they make a lot off what they already have. Rehashing assets and selling them back to players just seems lame when you consider those other lucrative methods of making money which they already have.

So you'd rather encourage them to further push those more contentious monetization methods than make money off of cosmetics? What kind of silly logic is that? Stash tabs are already argued about endlessly as being P2W or not, and your argument against this hideout is that GGG should rely more on money from them rather than from pure cosmetics? Really?!...

the cost is too much.

lower to cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info