We're starting the week by introducing the Innocent Hideout to the store. The hideout is based on the Innocence fight arena and contains one large bright room with beautiful stained glass walls. Watch the video below, or click here to get yours.

By the way, the sale on hideout decorations and effects is still running, so don't miss such a perfect opportunity to furnish your new hideout! If you're looking for decorations designed in the same style, we'd recommend checking out the Sunspire Hideout Effect Decoration, the Innocence Symbol Decoration or the Light Oriath Statue Decoration.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
you can farm this on basillica right? another HO in game to farm?

no?

ah credit card yet again.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Bleh you should be earning them not by paying for it -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 21, 2019, 11:26:51 PM
So lame
Merveil ho when
Last edited by 1322837 on Jul 21, 2019, 11:27:15 PM
Dankness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
$30 for this hideout? No thanks!
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
ohhh my goodnesss!!!!!!!!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
To all those saying this should be farmable in game - if you expect even purely cosmetic items to be available for free, then how the hell do you expect the developers to make any money? What difference does it being in game already make? It's still a 100% cosmetic only product. If you don't think it's worth it, don't buy it. Your gameplay won't change.
Why not cheaper, TGGG? Shaper hideout is just a little bit smaller and 200coins, this one 295!? It really made me wanna stick to my Sunspire which worth.
BTW its the only one i like in terms of light, shape of arena, clear floor /without any not-removable objects/ and theme is good too.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Last edited by canilaz_ on Jul 21, 2019, 11:45:06 PM
Recent hideouts:

Glimmerwood: 370pts, big, several areas, semi-unique art.
Eclipsed: 175pts, small, unique timeswap mechanic.
Corrupted: 280pts, 3 small rooms (unique in having doors?)
Innocent: 295pts, medium room, nothing unique.

I'm fine with it being a cash thing, but the prices make no sense at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info