[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

What do you guy think i can improve for my character further more. Beside form helm which I'm thinking to craft by my self. I want to raise my DPS to 10M is it possible with this build?

This is my paste bin: https://pastebin.com/YJbfkqZU

Ps. I feel like i can't finished all content in the game like sirrus awaken or even minotau i have to die 3 time to beable to kill them. This is normal or I do sth wrong with my build.
Thanks a ton for the quick a detailed response, really appreaciated :-)

"
Dex2644 wrote:

I would honestly go straight for a Saviour as your first purchase. It's incredibly strong and even at 20ex it's most likely your biggest bang for your buck. Replace your Pandemonium Beak with it and recraft your main hand to have crit/quality instead of accuracy/quality, you dont need accuracy as Champion anymore.

Followed your advise and got the saviour - managed to snatch one for 15ex which is a deal given the PS4 market. I still haven't fully tested it but it does indeed look like a big improvement. The bois go a bit retarded during mapping sometimes, but it's not like I'm lacking dps there, and for bosses it looks really amazing, didn't notice that they keep hacking at stuff while I'm running around dodging stuff, so it's not only a huge dps increase but even more considering the dps uptime on hard bosses.

"
Dex2644 wrote:

Getting an abyss jewel with onslaught on kill will be very nice for clearspeed but the one you already have has good stats so it's up to you.

Oh wow, that was a huge mistake in my side - I've been running with that jewel for a while mistaking phasing for onslaught!

"
Dex2644 wrote:

You have a small pathing error next to Herbalism, if you take the bottom route instead next to Arrow Dancing you save 1 skill point.

Thanks for pointing that out! I think at some point I was considering pathing through quickstep and the other 2 ms nodes and then I totally forgot to consider alternate paths there.

"
Dex2644 wrote:

And finally I wouldnt personally metacraft the chest with your current economy since you can very easily spend 20+ ex and potentially not even get your current life roll back. Another quite risky option is simply to recraft it with fossils, no idea how cost efficient that is on PS4 however.

Fossils and resonators are quite expensive in PS4 too, and the chances of replicating the +crit and -mana are not great, so I think I'll just leave that chest as a meta-crafting project for when I have more currency, keep my current one, and maybe throw a 3/4 exalt gamble on it every now and then to see if I hit the jackpot.

Thanks a ton again for all the feedback!
"
moun1234 wrote:
What do you guy think i can improve for my character further more. Beside form helm which I'm thinking to craft by my self. I want to raise my DPS to 10M is it possible with this build?

This is my paste bin: https://pastebin.com/YJbfkqZU

Ps. I feel like i can't finished all content in the game like sirrus awaken or even minotau i have to die 3 time to beable to kill them. This is normal or I do sth wrong with my build.

First of all, you can definitely get a better chest piece with the -15 mana and the Elder/Hunter base crit mod.

Second of all, if you really want to increase DPS, you can remove Honed Edge, Twin Terrors, Life, and Mana Leech and go for Cluster jewels. Go for at least a Large Cluster jewel /w Deep Cuts, devastator, and martial prowess and two added jewel sockets. It can be a bit pricy but it definitely boosts the DPS.

Third of all, I think you can get a better helmet with int on it, so you can remove the Hard knocks from the passive tree to go for more clusters.

Ok, I feel extremelly stupid with this.

I spent all my money on this:

https://pastebin.com/Mj8VSzZH

But I barely have 800k DPS.

Where are the differences between this and the posted build?
Where do I need to focus?

Anything to help me understand would be great.
"
swaes wrote:
"
matmoraes wrote:
I allocated the first 100 points according to the path of building tree, what is the better allocation order for the next 21 points? It is my fist time playing the game, as leveling gets harder probably I will not get all the 21 remaining points so I need to know what to do first. Thanks!

You should make your character public, so I can see where you are on the passive tree so far.

Done, waiting for your feedback, thanks!
"
matmoraes wrote:
"
swaes wrote:
"
matmoraes wrote:
I allocated the first 100 points according to the path of building tree, what is the better allocation order for the next 21 points? It is my fist time playing the game, as leveling gets harder probably I will not get all the 21 remaining points so I need to know what to do first. Thanks!

You should make your character public, so I can see where you are on the passive tree so far.

Done, waiting for your feedback, thanks!

Hey, I just took a look at your build. The chest is good, though it could be a bit better, it's good enough.

I think the most obvious upgrade is the gloves. You can get pretty good Spiked gloves with the resists for pretty cheap.

The next thing would be the rings and amulets. You can definitely get better rings with more added physical damage to attacks and higher rolls on resists. Definitely go for either Onyx amulets or Agate amulets. If you find a good one, make sure to get Tenacity. Bladedancer is a good budget option though if you can't afford the golden oils.

Definitely consider getting cluster jewels. You probably cannot afford a large cluster jewel with 2 added jewel sockets, so 1 added jewel socket will be fine.

Your Scaeva and Foil should be able to carry you until you get Saviour/Paradoxica.

First of all, your flasks weren't activated.

You don't have the 20% melee damage from Spiked Gloves.

Your chest piece doesn't have the Elder/Hunter Crit mod.

You didn't allocate the Brutal Blade on the right side of the passive tree.

Your Oblivion Shard jewel is damage for two-handed weapons, go for crit multiplier.

Go for Assassin's mark ring.

You have no Onslaught.

Your bramble spiral ring has really a really low physical attack damage roll.

Go for an amulet that gives crit multi, added physical.
"
swaes wrote:
First of all, your flasks weren't activated.

You don't have the 20% melee damage from Spiked Gloves.

Your chest piece doesn't have the Elder/Hunter Crit mod.

You didn't allocate the Brutal Blade on the right side of the passive tree.

Your Oblivion Shard jewel is damage for two-handed weapons, go for crit multiplier.

Go for Assassin's mark ring.

You have no Onslaught.

Your bramble spiral ring has really a really low physical attack damage roll.

Go for an amulet that gives crit multi, added physical.

Thanks for the feedback! The brutal blade is allocated, what should I aim for the next passive points? The tutorial shows the picture for 100 passive points and 121, I dont know what should I aim first.
That reply was for the other person. Your feedback is on top.

Your next passive points should definitely go to Large Jewel socket near Blade of Cunning. Aim for the Large Cluster Jewel with Deep Cuts, devastator, and martial prowess.

Remove Life and Mana Leech from the passive tree.
Is there a passive tree somewhere on this thread? Been playing on console but cant figure out passive tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info