[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hi guys, these are my current gear. What should my next upgrade be?

Thx guys
After some bossing with this build, I have a couple questions.

1- What's the best way to deal with Sirus level 8? He destroyed me 3 times and I was forced to remove some watchstones. Just did him at level 4 and it was ok with just one death, I swapped the fire golem gem with immortal call, I think that helps but I'm not sure. Can I link CODT with Vaal molten shell and immortal call at the same time?

2- For me so far the difficulty level of the boss fights has been
Kosis (20th wave) > Sirus (8) > Uber Atziri > Sirus (6) > Catarina > Sirus (4) > Shaper > Kurgal > Elder > Atziri

I haven't tried Uber Elder but I believe it would take the 3rd or 4th place in my list depending on how hard it hits.

Uber Atziri expanding fire circle is absolutely deadly to me, if I see it I'm dead before being able to do anything, need to move out even before the circle is there.

Kosis on Simulacrum 20th wave is absolutely impossible for me, I don't see how he is killable with this build except by some mirrored level gear. Has anyone here managed to do it?
"
Bauab wrote:
After some bossing with this build, I have a couple questions.

1- What's the best way to deal with Sirus level 8? He destroyed me 3 times and I was forced to remove some watchstones. Just did him at level 4 and it was ok with just one death, I swapped the fire golem gem with immortal call, I think that helps but I'm not sure. Can I link CODT with Vaal molten shell and immortal call at the same time?

2- For me so far the difficulty level of the boss fights has been
Kosis (20th wave) > Sirus (8) > Uber Atziri > Sirus (6) > Catarina > Sirus (4) > Shaper > Kurgal > Elder > Atziri

I haven't tried Uber Elder but I believe it would take the 3rd or 4th place in my list depending on how hard it hits.

Uber Atziri expanding fire circle is absolutely deadly to me, if I see it I'm dead before being able to do anything, need to move out even before the circle is there.

Kosis on Simulacrum 20th wave is absolutely impossible for me, I don't see how he is killable with this build except by some mirrored level gear. Has anyone here managed to do it?

You can try to switch Champion for more defensive and boss killing as the two impale stacks can be huge.

Also, try to get Tenacity on your amulet.

Consider removing and Barbarism and Strongarm from the passive tree for cluster jewels. An extra impale stack from Deep Cuts can definitely make DPS better. Adrenaline and Fettle from small clusters can help.

As for Kosis, just get more damage and try to kill him before he kills you. If you get unlucky stats on him, you will get killed anyway. Get an assassins mark ring with added physical damage to attacks if you can.
"
swaes wrote:

You can try to switch Champion for more defensive and boss killing as the two impale stacks can be huge.

Also, try to get Tenacity on your amulet.

Consider removing and Barbarism and Strongarm from the passive tree for cluster jewels. An extra impale stack from Deep Cuts can definitely make DPS better. Adrenaline and Fettle from small clusters can help.

As for Kosis, just get more damage and try to kill him before he kills you. If you get unlucky stats on him, you will get killed anyway. Get an assassins mark ring with added physical damage to attacks if you can.

Thanks for the advice. My damage improvements have been more useful than the defensive one for bossing. Sirus will one shot me regardless if I have 5000 or 7000hp so I might as well take the defensive option.

I liked the Tenacity advice, just anointed my amulet and it got me the extra 5% life with minimal DPS loss from my previous anointment (Bladedancer).

I guess my first and only Kosis had very unlucky stats because it was absolutely outrageous.

Switching to Champion would stray too far from this original build, I'll try to stay as a Slayer, maybe get a cluster Jewel as you said.
Can anyone tell me the minimum requirement for beating sirus awaken lv8? or any suggestion? My dps is 3.5M. Currently I'm on awaken 4. I've read that I can buy the stone from poe trade so that i can rise up my awaken level. However i'm not sure that which awaken level can I go for since I haven't even try to fight sirus for my entire gaming experience. So i have no idea about this plan. I would like to ask you for your guy suggestion

Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/8FCWEFwj

Thx a lot
Last edited by moun1234 on May 10, 2020, 6:17:18 AM
Has anyone tested the Crusader explode mod and the Elder crit mod? I have an Elder influenced but I'm not sure if the Explode is better. Is it better for Delirium? Does it feel better for the on death explosions from the Delirum mobs?
"
swaes wrote:
Has anyone tested the Crusader explode mod and the Elder crit mod? I have an Elder influenced but I'm not sure if the Explode is better. Is it better for Delirium? Does it feel better for the on death explosions from the Delirum mobs?

I have the one with +1.43 to crit and it feels amazing, POB says it's 1.2mln DPS and 7,46% effective crit. I think it is BIS as explode will help with clear but not increase your single target - I guess it depends what to you want to spec into and what to sacrifice.
"
moun1234 wrote:
Can anyone tell me the minimum requirement for beating sirus awaken lv8? or any suggestion? My dps is 3.5M. Currently I'm on awaken 4. I've read that I can buy the stone from poe trade so that i can rise up my awaken level. However i'm not sure that which awaken level can I go for since I haven't even try to fight sirus for my entire gaming experience. So i have no idea about this plan. I would like to ask you for your guy suggestion

Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/8FCWEFwj

Thx a lot

You fight him first at AL5 where he has lower life and longer cooldowns - 3,5mln DPS should be more than enough but if you have never though it then I strongly recomment to check guides either on youtube or poelab.com and still preprare to fail. First time I fought Sirus back in metamorph I got destroyed, second time I almost had him but lost. It is good to learn the order of attacks in last phase. Good luck mate.
With upgrades as you go is this build completely end game viable? I will never have enough for herald stacking or anything like that. Looking to transition my sword and board impale cyclone to something with a lot more damage. I would like to solo the end game content with reasonable upgrades over time. This is my first league so still need guides to point me in the right direction. If I respec to this build without changing any items I would be at about 260k impale dps. That would be with a surrender shield on. Want to make sure before I spend the 8ex or so it will take me to really get this going.
Hi all,

Is there any particular annointment that we should go for? Given that we pathed to Fatal Blade.

Will Discipline and Training be a good choice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info