[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Rosqo wrote:
"
BigGlebowskii wrote:
Spoiler

Hi all! I have like 18 exa more to invest - what I should aim for ?

helmet with cyclone attack speed enchant.

boots with some high res are better ,rare hem better then devoto
"
Dex2644 wrote:
"
Bauab wrote:
This is my offhand weapon (Saviour is main)

Would a Paradoxica be a good improvement in damage? Is there anything under 10EX that would be better than a good Paradoxica?

Also on Paradoxica, would the level 1 blood rage trigger mess up my level 20 blood rage skill? Is chance to impale better than chance to bleed?

I gave up on defenses with this build (I got 6400hp and max 76 ele resist). Any serious hit will kill me instantly anyway so I'd better improve the damage and kill the bosses as fast as I can before they hit me with stuff.

I can more or less guarantee Paradoxica would be better than that foil. You gonna have to check in POB how much the DPS difference is between a Paradoxica and a high pDPS foil but according to my previous results you want 480+ dps foil to beat a max rolled Paradoxica.

Blood rage wont interfere with your gem since buffs will always overwrite lesser effects, as in the strongest buff will remain.

Impale chance is pointless unless you have it on both weapons but if you do it can save a few skill points on tree. Chance to bleed on the other hand is useless unless you have effects that require the enemy to bleed and you have no other source.

Hey dex why chance of impale is bad on paradoxica? Combined with a savior.
Can someone tell me what is the Sinvicta's Mettle is used for?

"
Nelo666Angelo wrote:
"
Dex2644 wrote:
"
Bauab wrote:
This is my offhand weapon (Saviour is main)

Would a Paradoxica be a good improvement in damage? Is there anything under 10EX that would be better than a good Paradoxica?

Also on Paradoxica, would the level 1 blood rage trigger mess up my level 20 blood rage skill? Is chance to impale better than chance to bleed?

I gave up on defenses with this build (I got 6400hp and max 76 ele resist). Any serious hit will kill me instantly anyway so I'd better improve the damage and kill the bosses as fast as I can before they hit me with stuff.

I can more or less guarantee Paradoxica would be better than that foil. You gonna have to check in POB how much the DPS difference is between a Paradoxica and a high pDPS foil but according to my previous results you want 480+ dps foil to beat a max rolled Paradoxica.

Blood rage wont interfere with your gem since buffs will always overwrite lesser effects, as in the strongest buff will remain.

Impale chance is pointless unless you have it on both weapons but if you do it can save a few skill points on tree. Chance to bleed on the other hand is useless unless you have effects that require the enemy to bleed and you have no other source.

Hey dex why chance of impale is bad on paradoxica? Combined with a savior.

You want high chance to impale on both weapons. So using a mod exclusive to one weapon will make your other weapon significantly worse.
"
Dex2644 wrote:

You want high chance to impale on both weapons. So using a mod exclusive to one weapon will make your other weapon significantly worse.

So having impale on Paradoxica makes the other weapon lose dps?
"
swaes wrote:
Can someone tell me what is the Sinvicta's Mettle is used for?

For swaping. Have it in your second weapon set, swap to it, kill one mob, switch to main weapons and you have yourself Rampage.
"
Bauab wrote:
"
Dex2644 wrote:

So having impale on Paradoxica makes the other weapon lose dps?

What I think dex is saying that having impale on paradoxica and not on saviour is not bad but lackluster.

I think because if your paradoxica has 67% chance to impale and your saviour has 40 ish from tree. You will be dealing impaled damage half the time (i.e from paradoxica).

I think Impale from dual wielding counts as separate imaple from both weapons rather than one combined impale.

Dex can shed more light on it, maybe.

Last edited by Nelo666Angelo on May 6, 2020, 10:44:28 AM
Need help in upgrading items . i am dying a lot and kind of lacking dps to kill sirus. Help is much appreciated.

"
Kettavan46 wrote:
Need help in upgrading items . i am dying a lot and kind of lacking dps to kill sirus. Help is much appreciated.

See my equipment on profile for slayer and change accordingly.

Some hidden things to make note.
* Get immune to corrupted blood on any of the small cluster gems.
* Make sure you have hp more than 5.5k
Can someone take a look at my PoB? I am getting no where near the damage numbers he is getting with the cheaper build he has shown. He is getting near 1 million DPS a second and I am around 200,000. I believe I have better gear than what is on his cheaper build.. I just don't get it :(

https://pastebin.com/zZ2npMqh

Also, my crit chance is about the same as his, but his effective crit chance is wayyy higher.. Not sure if that's where the damage is coming from?

I figured out the crit chance. He had his flask turned on I didn't. Dps is still about a 1/3 of what he is getting
Last edited by mtwilliams717 on May 7, 2020, 6:13:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info