💰 [3.22 ready] Clickachu's Tornado Shot MF Build - +Video Guide - 100% Phys Conversion [Standard]

After about 15 corruption altars, that I did in my whole "career", this is actually my FIRST double corruption ever. It's not a "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted" mod though, but I'm quite happy with the result, 1% cold penetration is really not bad, since my build deals mainly cold damage.
I was very unlucky with the previous corruption altars, but on the other hand my gem corruptions were always very lucky. Rng is rng.

youtube.com/clickachu
Last edited by Clickachu on Apr 13, 2020, 5:52:23 PM

Need upg. gems and jewel but this is how it looks with me
Last edited by green1908 on Apr 14, 2020, 6:46:58 AM
Nice gear, I would only think about rare jewellery (rings and amulet) with 20% iiq, since its standard and theyre possible to get there quite cheap.
Same with the helmet.

Also legacy Sadima's touch gloves and Glodwyrm boots in legacy versions with a bit more IIQ shouldn't be too expensive, theyre also possible to get with 20% iiq in rare versions on standard, don't know the current prices tho.
youtube.com/clickachu
Hello.

I wanted to ask does the gems have to be in the exact order you placed them on the Greed's Embrace Golden Plate and the Windripper or as long it has the gem socket colors it is ok?

Kinda interested in trying this build, but I wanted to ask if it is possible to have your item build and the passive tree from the guide below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Just working on something I could have stronger damage build for bossing like T16's and having the IIQ.

Currently, I bought so far:

- 6 Link Greed's with perfect stats; (3 Exalted Orbs)

- Perandus Blazon Belt with perfect stats and 11% movement speed on flask implicit; (40 Chaos Orbs)

- Goldwyrms with 20% quant and 10% movement speed enchant; (40 Chaos Orbs)

- Windripper with near-perfect stats but non-legacy; (20 Chaos Orbs)

- Rigwalds with 2% lighting resistance and 2% projectile damage from perfect and Point Blank (3 Exalted Orbs)

- Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask (45 Chaos Orbs) (Same as yours)

The jewels I have that sorted from my previous build as I used to play Tornado Shot alongside Barrage.

Jewels I have it sorted out from a previous build, only thing I do not have is a Watcher's Eye with the setup you're mentioning, I will most likely start with a Added Cold damage one.
Last edited by Ryokuriak1 on Apr 20, 2020, 6:59:03 AM
This build is a very good !
"
Ryokuriak1 wrote:
Hello.

I wanted to ask does the gems have to be in the exact order you placed them on the Greed's Embrace Golden Plate and the Windripper or as long it has the gem socket colors it is ok?

Kinda interested in trying this build, but I wanted to ask if it is possible to have your item build and the passive tree from the guide below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Just working on something I could have stronger damage build for bossing like T16's and having the IIQ.

Currently, I bought so far:

- 6 Link Greed's with perfect stats; (3 Exalted Orbs)

- Perandus Blazon Belt with perfect stats and 11% movement speed on flask implicit; (40 Chaos Orbs)

- Goldwyrms with 20% quant and 10% movement speed enchant; (40 Chaos Orbs)

- Windripper with near-perfect stats but non-legacy; (20 Chaos Orbs)

- Rigwalds with 2% lighting resistance and 2% projectile damage from perfect and Point Blank (3 Exalted Orbs)

- Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask (45 Chaos Orbs) (Same as yours)

The jewels I have that sorted from my previous build as I used to play Tornado Shot alongside Barrage.

Jewels I have it sorted out from a previous build, only thing I do not have is a Watcher's Eye with the setup you're mentioning, I will most likely start with a Added Cold damage one.

Hi!

I think we have already talked in the game today.

Gems setup is not important, it only matters in spell builds, where spells are triggered in the order in which they're socketed, but that's not the case here.

Talking of skill tree, you can change it, as well as the gear, as there is no essential item or items synergy here.

I would just strongly recommend using Headhunter.

On the tree I just tried to grab a lot of life and movement speed, and since it's cold damage build Fangs of Frost notable is very good here.

You can also check current normal Deadeye elemental damage meta builds and take inspiration from them.

For sure this build could be reworked into lightning damage version, and maybe it would be even better, but I just wanna be sure, that I freeze as many monsters and possible as possible for windripper IIQ bonus.

If you wanna use Perandus Blazon I would seuggest getting bisco's leash belt for 5% iiq and rampage, or to fing legacy perandus blazon with 12% iiq or 15% iiq string of servitude, they shouldn't be that expensive.

Until you min-max it try finding aurabot to party with, this should help.

Good luck with the build and the drops once again!

youtube.com/clickachu
"
Godsbow wrote:
This build is a very good !

Thanks! Good to hear that, and it's from someone with 40/40 on the Delirium, grats btw! I've never had all 40 challenges on any league :)

youtube.com/clickachu
I've been playing a similar build since legacy league, but I abandonned it when they buffed rare HP, as the damage was barely enough to oneshot them before. Now mapping feels really clunky, I don't 1-tap rares and even some packs.

I'm gemswapping to barrage support instead of GMP on bosses but they still take some time to kill.

It's an old build so tree/items might not be the best (i was running perfect form instead of greed's embrace for a bit more defense since hp is super low). Any tips on improving the damage?

https://pastebin.com/vRYxVVkv

EDIT: I realized I didn't use point blank and I also don't have frenzies on the build. I should get a frenzy on crit quiver, it would help a lot. But even with those changes, im not sure the DPS would be good enough...
Last edited by Pyromancer4 on Apr 25, 2020, 5:45:40 PM
"
Pyromancer4 wrote:
I've been playing a similar build since legacy league, but I abandonned it when they buffed rare HP, as the damage was barely enough to oneshot them before. Now mapping feels really clunky, I don't 1-tap rares and even some packs.

I'm gemswapping to barrage support instead of GMP on bosses but they still take some time to kill.

It's an old build so tree/items might not be the best (i was running perfect form instead of greed's embrace for a bit more defense since hp is super low). Any tips on improving the damage?

https://pastebin.com/vRYxVVkv

EDIT: I realized I didn't use point blank and I also don't have frenzies on the build. I should get a frenzy on crit quiver, it would help a lot. But even with those changes, im not sure the DPS would be good enough...

Hi!

I think I've also started making this build at the legacy league, where i got my Goldwyrm boots for 9 ex iirc and started upgrading it in time.

Increasing damage in this build isn't easy, as almost every item slot is occupied by IIQ items.

Since it's so hard to do it on the gear, I think getting 21/23 gems, especially the recently introduced awakened ones would make a big difference, i still haven't done it yet, because they're still quite expensive, especially awak GMP, which is like 30 ex or so.

Another thing is jewels, I mean legacy searching eye ones, a friend told me, that I would be able to get more dmg with replacing my current jewels, but they're like 250-200 ex each... Currently I'm having a lot of resistances on my jewels, because they're also hard to get, mirroring rare rings with 20% iiq and a lot of resistances and elemental damage would significantly increase the damage and also allow me to drop some resistances on my two classic square rare jewels nad replace them with some better legacy searching eye ones, with legacy HP and damage rolls.

I haven't used cluster jewels yet on my build (they're still expensive on standard and I have other plans for now), but I've heared from another magic finder, that they have really increased damage in his build, so for sure I will go for them, just not now, because of their current prices.

Replacing quiver is also in my plans, I just can't afford it yet, and Rigwald's quills are not bad for now, but for sure there's a lot of room on quiver slot to upgrade.

Replacing Greed's Embrace for other body chest would be a good idea - actually not too many MF's use it, but I'm kind of stubborn and wanna maximize IIQ as much as possible, like it was a meme build. Most MF's use Queen of the Forest for faster clear speed from what I know, and I've also heared, that Farrul's Fur is a good option. Maybe there are some better options, of which I'm just not aware of.

Many people also told me, that I should sacrifice 4% iiq and stop using 24% iiq Sadima's touch gloves and use rare multimodded 20% iiq rare gloves with some damage instead, but again, like with Greed's Embrace - I'm kind of stubborn here too and prefer 24% iiq and corrutped or double corrutped Sadima's gloves would be good for me I think.

So it's possible to do, but the main problem is cost of it - I need few mirrors to do that. Luckyliy, I'm not counting investment vs return, and will it be profitable, because hey, this is just a game and it should be fun :) And this build really starts feeling more enjoyable to play he more I upgrade it, so I don't mind putting all my currency into it, becasue i don't have anything better to do on standard.
I also have a boss killer on SSC, but it's not too expensive, and since I can do all bosses in the game I don't have a need to upgrade it too much.

Talking of damage problems on the maps - my solution for now, until I upgrade is just to troll low maps, white and yellow tier ones.

I know, that doing higher maps with normal builds is more profitable and GGG is constanty adding new mechanics, that award hig ilvl areas and punish low tier trolls like me, but I still find low maps better for me. If I die on the map - I lose 1 portal and I lose the some loot, that cannot be picked, so I prefer to 1 shot and survive on white tier maps.
Also maps are more common now, so they dropped in price and I don't see any big business in selling them.

also I feel like it's easier to freeze mosnters on lower maps for Windripper bonus since they have lower life pool and I think it reflects with better drops.

I was even spawning Sirus with my MF and just relogging to my boss killer for Sirus and harder bosses, but I've found more profitable to not spawn him and troll low maps, without any shame :)

When I was spawning Sirus I was using IIQ weapon swap trick on him and on the conqerors to cull them.

It's 1 chaos cost Relentless Fury unique 1h axe - it has culling strike, so I could use Lightning strike + IIQ gem + IIR gem and in the other hand Sentari's answer shield with 8& iiq. So I had a nice IIQ + IIR culling strike weapon swap to increase the chance of influenced items drops.
Not sure tho if the IIQ would increase counqueror exalted orbs drop chance, or it's fixed chance, regerdless of the item quantity modifiers, buut I think it's possible, since they're boss only, but still currency items...

So... tl;dr: Do white maps and you will 1 shot everything ;)

youtube.com/clickachu
Last edited by Clickachu on Apr 25, 2020, 9:21:13 PM
Lucky gem corruption altar:

22% quality looks weired, but there's abslolutely no difference in damage scaling compared to 23% one - I did some science to check it to be 100% sure.
youtube.com/clickachu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info