💰 [3.22 ready] Clickachu's Tornado Shot MF Build - +Video Guide - 100% Phys Conversion [Standard]

"
poyozzo wrote:

At the time around 150 exa but its around 190~195 exa right now. There are actually 4 versions, they all work the same way granting 3 jewel slots, what changes is the amount of wasted "grant nothing" small passives to actually get to all 3 jewel sockets (1,3,5 or 7), and this one I bought isn't even the best one, the one that uses only 1 point cost around 2.5 mirrors at the moment, which is crazy. Ppl are using them because of the herald stacking meme builds that GGG already said will be nerfed, but its a rare unique useful for many builds that should be even more rare when its content merge in standard, I'm not sure the price will go down, anyway I already saved mines. My league objective was accomplished.

About the +1 cold from awakened added cold to ice shot, yea, you are right, I'll do all tests later on when I put my hands on the stuff I'm bringing from league, most likely will abandon TS.

About the crit chance = I have 72%+ crit in hideout in temporary league my WR character there, and the base crit is less than 7% from the bow. I use the hatred crit% watcher's eye there, but my point was the power of cluster jewels grant me that that's not even needed when your WR has close to 10% base crit. Ofc I'll test this further when leagues merge, but most likely will drop the diamond flask.

About survivability issues and HP = when I got 5~5,5k HP I just stopped caring, if you check the Raider ascendancy closer you will see it grants you lots of evasion, more MS and dodge, so I think is very balanced in terms of damage and defense, much different of Deadeye which is basically a damage dealing ascendancy with little to no defense mechanisms. I felt much squishier with deadeye and the damage did not justify the change for me. I just don't feel the need of more at the time with Raider, but ofc more HP is always welcome, with more jewels from Voices maybe I can get past 6k, and also upgrades in equipment (I told you im not rich and there much room for improvement) maybe even push it a little further. I just wanted the league to end so I could test all this.

Hm, thx for explaining it, I wonder how many players sold their 2.5 mirrors worth jewels for few ex jsut because they didn't see the mods difference.

I'm not playing the league, but I think best time to sell them and make profit will be at the leagues merge.
Delirium mechanics should go core, so the jewel shouldn't become legacy, at least that's mu guess. Or maybe actually it will, and only rare cluster jewels will go core.

I remember golden oils were selling for 10ex each at the first day of merge and then price dropped and it goes down in time.
Similar sitaution with catalysts, essences, fossils, that acutally have been nerfed recently, etc.

I just sold my gold and silver oils, that I stashed to make profit on blight because price is dropping slowly.

Actually stacking so many legacy searching eye jewels may be crazy.

Talking of ascendancy I really enjoyed Raider, the dodge chance is good and some tiem ago they also made phasing effect last much longer, I was considering switching back to it many times. The new announced ranger ascendancy during exilecon, that will be added with PoE 2 at 4.0 may be interesting - it will allow to use skill with GMP or barrage support, that may be interesting, but on the other hand I think it won't be awakened version of GMP. I need awakened GMP gem, but it's too expensive for me now.

About cold dmg build and lightning dmg ranger builds, I hope GGG will give even some more love to cold dmg, they already did with awak cold dmg that gives +1 to cold skill gems, because currently lightning dmg is actual meta. But everything says to me i shoudl go cold dmg haha - the very first regal slam into IIQ+HP amulet base was t1 cold dmg (the one I'm using right now), last double jewel corruption, that I've posted in this thread recently also gave me 1% cold penetration.

Time will show... this is what I like about this game, opportunities and options are almost endless, and it's hard to predict or choose what will next.
youtube.com/clickachu
So ive been kinda doing your build but making some changes that MIGHT have been detrimental and ill end up following your guide closer. Wanted to know if you have any input.

Only lvl 86 so im missing some skill points.
rigwalds is not corrupted correctly.
boots arent leg golds but leg quant boots. might have to change this
Went with leg quant gloves over sad. might have to change this
no boot head or glove enchant yet.
no lvl 4 enlightenment
a few of the gems are leveling still
the level 21 gems are on the list not sure they would effect my damage THIS much. I struggle with bosses and any map above t4
using a leg queen cause I like to run fast and offsetting the resists form greeds can be tricky. ill go back to the greeds if you don't think running the QotF will fly, it def meant I had to stack more ev

These are all my known places of upgrade and id like to hear your input but if you could just look over the build a bit, I pour countless hours into acquiring this gear and 2 minutes of ur time would go a long way.

My damage feels shit! im not sure if im getting the freeze off for my Leg WR to have effect. also not sure if crit rate is high enough. 42%? like I said missing some passives.

I tried to compensate for mana regen (no golds prob doesn't help) by introducing a clarity gem and supplementing my jewels.

Do I need to dig deeper and just level up more or is this going to be an ongoing issue that I should attack now by picking up the golds?
Last edited by CoughieBlack on May 7, 2020, 6:28:58 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CoughieBlack/characters
"
CoughieBlack wrote:
So ive been kinda doing your build but making some changes that MIGHT have been detrimental and ill end up following your guide closer. Wanted to know if you have any input.

Only lvl 86 so im missing some skill points.
rigwalds is not corrupted correctly.
boots arent leg golds but leg quant boots. might have to change this
Went with leg quant gloves over sad. might have to change this
no boot head or glove enchant yet.
no lvl 4 enlightenment
a few of the gems are leveling still
the level 21 gems are on the list not sure they would effect my damage THIS much. I struggle with bosses and any map above t4
using a leg queen cause I like to run fast and offsetting the resists form greeds can be tricky. ill go back to the greeds if you don't think running the QotF will fly, it def meant I had to stack more ev

These are all my known places of upgrade and id like to hear your input but if you could just look over the build a bit, I pour countless hours into acquiring this gear and 2 minutes of ur time would go a long way.

My damage feels shit! im not sure if im getting the freeze off for my Leg WR to have effect. also not sure if crit rate is high enough. 42%? like I said missing some passives.

I tried to compensate for mana regen (no golds prob doesn't help) by introducing a clarity gem and supplementing my jewels.

Do I need to dig deeper and just level up more or is this going to be an ongoing issue that I should attack now by picking up the golds?

Hi!

I'm not sure if you need Goldwyrm's for mana sustain, actually they're pretty weak and I use them only because of IIQ, legacy rare IIQ boots may be even better for you.

I've tried to view your profile, but it's set to private.
Do you have life and mana leech point on the tree? It's on the bottom of the tree, this should help.
Another thing, that could help is + mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks, that you can get ont the rare classic (cobalt, viridian or crimson) jewel.

Damage problems - yes, this build isn't too strong, and personally I also run t1-t5 maps with double or triple beyond and very nice mods instead of doing easy t14 maps, becasue I also struggle with bosses on higher maps.
Even now after some min-maxing this build doesn't feel super strong, and even with some better damage output now I'm still getting one shot on higher maps, so I stay on lower maps until I mirror some GG items, to get stronger.

Legacy searching eye jewels with flat damage is somehting that can increase damage - actually I should aslo replace mine for better ones, but they're expensive. You can also try to get resistances on the jewels, because I know it's not too easy to cap resistances with all these IIQ items equipped.

Don't worry about the Rigwald's quills corruption - it's just to save 1 point on the tree, I think a good rare quiver would be even better and this is my plan for the future.

You can also experiment with cluster jewels which is my plan too, for sure getting more points from character lvl would help.
I just made a normal character to lvl up to 100 and then made a MF build.

I suggest you to do the same if you wanna make a serious magic finder, lvl it up to lvl 98-100 (last 2 lvls are same xp as first 98 lvls, so it may be hard) and then make a mf version of your character maybe.

Qotf is actually good, most of magic finders use them, it's jsut how you feel - I can sacrifice it and use Greed's Embrace for more IIQ, but I think almost every body armour that fits you is good. Maybe Farrul's Fur or some other stuff too. Whatever you like on this slot.

About Gems and min-maxing them and getting awakener versions - I think it's important in terms damage, becasue i think, but may be a bit wrong here, that gems is like a "base", that damage scales from, I mean for example "more damage" mods, which are almost only from gems.

Crit strike chance is importnant, it's higher when you're on power cahrges, and at some point it's capped anyway, so just try to increase it when you can, for example withWwatcher's Eye +% to crit chance mod while affected by hatred.

I would just grind a lot on low maps and not worry about higher maps for now. Some people say, that higher maps have better drops and rewards, more monsters, and stuff like that - it's true, but personally I'm dropping lot of currency and items on lower maps too. The difference in drops is not that big imo to struggle on high maps with MF if you don't have aurabot and just 1-shot everything on low maps isntead.

i think most of the drops come from unique monsters and it's easier to freeze them on low maps for windripper bonus.

I hope it helped, if you have any other questions just go ahead and if you make your profile public I'll be able to have a look at it.

youtube.com/clickachu

Ok, I've just bought my first mirror for 330 ex (mirror price went up like crazy now).

It was farmed with this IIQ character.

Just wanted to brag about it, now it's time to get another one! :)
youtube.com/clickachu
I made it public, ididnt realize it wasn't my apology. im looking into a mess of things ur saying. I have a main already (coc icenova assassin), this my second character I play, I grinded for this currency and im cool with playing lower tier maps since I have a ton of them. but I want to at least be able to smoke those. Check it out, thanks for the detailed reply, ur awesome!
ive made it a good bit better man, just running t2s.
Grats on the mirror!
rolled a sick ventors that is just so good for my defesnives I gotta wear it
158 iiq with the wr freeze
Last edited by CoughieBlack on May 10, 2020, 2:07:29 AM
"
CoughieBlack wrote:
I made it public, ididnt realize it wasn't my apology. im looking into a mess of things ur saying. I have a main already (coc icenova assassin), this my second character I play, I grinded for this currency and im cool with playing lower tier maps since I have a ton of them. but I want to at least be able to smoke those. Check it out, thanks for the detailed reply, ur awesome!

I've checked your tree and I think you should definitely grab life and mana leech point, this should solve your mana problems.

Ventor's gamble ring is very good indeed, but I think it's good for temporary leagues, because it only has 10% iiq, and in he future you should aim for rare jewellery (rings and amulet) with 20% iiq and t1 life mod for bigger life pool. I know Ventor's gamble helps with resistances now tho. They should be around 30 ex each, so it's not that super expensive. Same with gloves and boots - they're good, but getting 20% iiq and t1 life would be good option imo.

If you're runing maps for mf you should always chisel and vaal them, not sure if you checked my video about 8-modded maps crafting, but maybe it will help you a bit: https://youtu.be/BPsCN54-KzM

Also I'm not sure if you need witchfire brew flask - cursing enemies would block you from assasin's mark curse, since you can curse only 1 enemy without awakened curse on hit gem. I would swap it for legacy Atziri's Promise - it shouldnt be that expensive, I bet below 10 ex for perfect legacy rolls, and if you have more currency go for Bottled Faith - it creates a big consecrated ground for better survi and eemies on this ground have bigger cahnce to recieve critical strike, which you said isn't very high.

Also try to get better tree jewels maybe - if you grab life and mana leech point you won't need mana gain on hit on them I guess, and you don't need increased mana or mana regen mods on the jewels in this build I think.
Look for some jewels with T1 life and some damage and resistances.

Check my rare square jewels with life and lot of resistances and lightning damage. They're around 5 ex I guess and you would get a lot more resistances and life to make your build stronger.

Also i can see you grabbed 10 int point on the tree, you can grab the 30 int notable instead, it's called Wisdom of the Glade.
youtube.com/clickachu
What can we use if we can't afford quantity gems?
Thank you !!!! Ill check out your content and change some things up when I get more currency. might be a week or 2 to get some stuff changed, ill ttyl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info