[PS4] 3.7.3b Patch Notes

1st crash of the day, just watching the atlas and wondering where to put my next sextant. BOOM
Just standing in city/hub crashes the game now... has happened 4 times just today.
"
joshkozi wrote:
So full honesty with everyone. The person above me stated that turning off his MTX affects improved the quality of the game for him, in respect to less lag and less desync. For me the lag is virtually gone, much much less desync using cyclone. Someone did however say it didnt work for them, and I believe them. But its worked for 2 of us. Give it a try play for an hour and let me know if it improves your gameplay. You have to take all your MTX off hats and pets included. Let me know how it works. It deff does not fix crashes tho.

I totally love it, if the most helpfull suggestion to fix crashes is, turn off the only thing this game is making money with (except stashtabs, the reason I actually paid). I bought some supporter packs on xbox and ps4 but I actually never activated any of the mtx to have the best experience possible. But if I would actually care the visuals, I would be a very pissed customer.
this is really unplayable man 11k of sulphite lost in the delve due to desync and random deaths seems that i'll be stuck at level 90 the whole season
I gave up. Was on my 3rd merciless lab try of the day, because I really need the ascendance points to make my build work, and got my 3rd crash, this time while fighting a super cool encounter after trying to open a unique strongbox, the first one I ever seen in the game... Man, never been so pissed in my life. I want to drop some money to show my support, because I'm really in love with this game, as well to not look like a hobo anymore and have some more bank space, but you won't be seeing a single penny from me until I can log on and actually play it, instead of this crash simulator.
"
Filix80 wrote:
"
joshkozi wrote:
So full honesty with everyone. The person above me stated that turning off his MTX affects improved the quality of the game for him, in respect to less lag and less desync. For me the lag is virtually gone, much much less desync using cyclone. Someone did however say it didnt work for them, and I believe them. But its worked for 2 of us. Give it a try play for an hour and let me know if it improves your gameplay. You have to take all your MTX off hats and pets included. Let me know how it works. It deff does not fix crashes tho.

I totally love it, if the most helpfull suggestion to fix crashes is, turn off the only thing this game is making money with (except stashtabs, the reason I actually paid). I bought some supporter packs on xbox and ps4 but I actually never activated any of the mtx to have the best experience possible. But if I would actually care the visuals, I would be a very pissed customer.

I feel bad for anyone who bought cosmetic MTX and is suffering because of it
came back because double cast was fixed, but the blue screen crashing is pretty bad. A lot less stable than last league. During synthesis I could tell when a crash was coming and would usually restart when switching between delve and mapping. Now it seems random, crashing in the middle of town or in the hideout or the first couple minutes after logging in. People who played through this mess amaze me, as I'm right at the point of shelving this game for good, and have barely played this season.
I turned off all my cosmetics and the desync happens less now. Makes me kinda sad cause my toon looked so bad ass with all the stuff on :(
"
jake1245 wrote:
I turned off all my cosmetics and the desync happens less now. Makes me kinda sad cause my toon looked so bad ass with all the stuff on :(

There have been multiple posts about this with no reply from ggg.. lol. But hey, bet there's gonna be a "huge sale" in a couple of days
guys, please add filters to trade, add chat and ability to bind 4 flasks on 1 button. ps4 isn't pc.

Usability is horrible. many of my friends dropped the game because of these problems.
fix PlayStation port

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info