[PS4] 3.7.3b Patch Notes

"
guys, please add filters to trade, add chat and ability to bind 4 flasks on 1 button. ps4 isn't pc.

Usability is horrible. many of my friends dropped the game because of these problems.

Trade filter is absolutely necessary. May have 'actually' played for 30 min out of 2 hours because of that garbage. Trying to find specific gear is near impossible if you dont want to spend your entire session browsing countless pages of unwanted search criteria

Best is when you spend 30+ minutes to find an item that fits your criteria only to be rejected for offering their asking price. Or to be rejected from people who arent smart enough to post a price at all.
Auto buyouts and no posting without prices should be a thing imo.
Last edited by binoculars on Jul 13, 2019, 7:12:47 AM
I completely agree, we need some major improvements to the trade infrastructure.
"
binoculars wrote:
"
guys, please add filters to trade, add chat and ability to bind 4 flasks on 1 button. ps4 isn't pc.

Usability is horrible. many of my friends dropped the game because of these problems.

Trade filter is absolutely necessary. May have 'actually' played for 30 min out of 2 hours because of that garbage. Trying to find specific gear is near impossible if you dont want to spend your entire session browsing countless pages of unwanted search criteria

Best is when you spend 30+ minutes to find an item that fits your criteria only to be rejected for offering their asking price. Or to be rejected from people who arent smart enough to post a price at all.

So annoying when that happens. Espically with well rolled base items. But do you guys mean filters like a set price on the items and then u get it instantly like other mmos?
The games been on Xbox since 2017 they STILL dont have chat or PvP. I cant see us getting it till league 4.0 if we are even lucky which isn't gonna be till next year. We still have 2 leagues b4 it. Leagon will be another 2 to 3 months.
I mean filters as in filter out everything that I'm not searching for. If I put in a search for a specific mod, i should ONLY see items with that mod, not everything else, too. Auto-buyout would be fantastic also. I, honestly, dont care if people rip themselves off with it by "accidentally" posting for the wrong price, just be more careful when posting; it isn't rocket science. Other mmo titles I've played have auto-buyout and works well. This game is miles behind some other titles when it comes to trade and waaaaay further behind when it comes to stability.
"
binoculars wrote:
I mean filters as in filter out everything that I'm not searching for. If I put in a search for a specific mod, i should ONLY see items with that mod, not everything else, too. Auto-buyout would be fantastic also. I, honestly, dont care if people rip themselves off with it by "accidentally" posting for the wrong price, just be more careful when posting; it isn't rocket science. Other mmo titles I've played have auto-buyout and works well. This game is miles behind some other titles when it comes to trade and waaaaay further behind when it comes to stability.

I think they don't check prices b4 they set their asking price then check once u make an offer. I mean there is a decent highlight feature for the time being. Say your looking for boots with life, cold res, fire res, and 30% movement speed
You can type in. Cold Fire Life 30% Speed and it will highlight all the boots with those words in them. Then you can have an easier time looking for exactly what you want the mods to be.
"
binoculars wrote:

I think they don't check prices b4 they set their asking price then check once u make an offer. I mean there is a decent highlight feature for the time being. Say your looking for boots with life, cold res, fire res, and 30% movement speed
You can type in. Cold Fire Life 30% Speed and it will highlight all the boots with those words in them. Then you can have an easier time looking for exactly what you want the mods to be.
I know how the search functions work.

So, go search for a helmet with a certain enchantment on a decent base.. lol you'll browse over a thousand pages with a slight chance of actually finding something. The highlight feature only works well for some things.
"
binoculars wrote:

So, go search for a helmet with a certain enchantment on a decent base.. lol you'll browse over a thousand pages with a slight chance of actually finding something. The highlight feature only works well for some things.

I see what youre saying
"
binoculars wrote:

I see what youre saying
"
binoculars wrote:
"

Even with a filter you end up wasting your time when offer is rejected for an item that literally has 100000 copies of it with only reason you picked it is the socket colors. But no they want 50 chaos for an ok item. What we really need is a fee to list the item and item drop from market after 7 days of not being sold.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info